jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Miscommunication

1. profile image60
    Kmumcdonaldposted 6 years ago via iphone

Sometimes we ( even Christians) take things out if context. I think words are said, thoughts are expressed which we take in the wrong way. I know we have all experienced things that affect our decision making, our emotional responses and our reactions in different ways. I love the people in my life but because I have the gift of mercy I can look at a situation and see it from all sides. This makes it hard for me to get upset at one party or another. However, I have a lot of people in my life who do. I am tired of playing the mediator and placating both sides.

1. Dave Mathews profile image60
      Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Blessed is the peace maker. I too have this gift, along with the gift of understanding and reason. I guess this is what made me so good as a Union Negotiator and as a Mediator, a task I thoroughly enjoyed.

2. profile image0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

hello and welcome, glad your here

in response you are never forced to be anything you don't want to, but yet you choose to be mediator and complain you must. just clip it (the problem)

2. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 6 years ago

"I have the gift of mercy I can look at a situation and see it from all sides. This makes it hard for me to get upset at one party or another." I would agree and consider that a gift my friend. I like people of all kinds of interpretation  and so my friends would traditionally all be fighting with each other. Each has their own talent which is what I look for.

working