jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

So are we allowed to attack otehr peoples religions on forum?

1. 0
    Multimanposted 5 years ago

Why Did the Vatican Name It’s New Arizona Telescope “Lucifer”

Is the question on the Forum, and the answeres include that that is because they worship the devil.  If this is what the forumn is coming to I am nbot sure I want to participate and if that is what Hubpages condones I think they need to rethink things.

Its one thing to have a debate between different beliefs or lack thereof and just attacking Catholics or anyone else.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Not on this particular forum. Have you read some of the postings attacking Mormons and Muslims and atheists?

2. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

Unfortunately it happens often, and some people think it's entertaining to attack others beliefs.
    I have Edweirdo's forum filter which blocks forums and that is one I have blocked. I never see the nonsense anymore.

1. sofs profile image88
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Wow look at this thread no one even wants to participate... There is one thread about children going to heaven...it is in such poor taste... and look at the way the thread is being responded to...
      @ RebekahELLE way to go... just have a filter and cut out the offending stuff.. smile I am thinking of using it too ... may be I should smile

3. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

Sofs -- I use the filter too. Try it. You won't regret it. It makes forum browsing that much more peaceful. smile

1. sofs profile image88
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am convinced now, thanks Irohner  smile

4. Joy56 profile image60
    Joy56posted 5 years ago

attacking other peoples religions is so negative.  Such a waste of time. Debating scripture is a different thing altogether