jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (12 posts)

My mind

1. 60
    Amie9posted 5 years ago

Why do I do things that I do not need to do when i am not thinking?

1. kmackey32 profile image82
      kmackey32posted 5 years ago in reply to this

HUH

2. kess profile image60
      kessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You never stop thinking, and confused actions are the result of confused thoughts....

Nevertheless you will do every thing that you need to do, and you wont do anything you do not need to do.

1. 60
        Amie9posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Is there a psychologist i can speak to on this site about this?

1. 0
          just_curiousposted 5 years ago in reply to this

A whole lot of people tend to dabble in psychology here, but you might have to post something more specific to get them to start talking.

1. 60

Well that's not good enough because i have said what i need to say right here in the best possible way i can describe it. And if they can't help me there then i have no hope here.

1. 0

I'm so sorry. Have you considered writing a hub? I could be wrong, but it is entirely possible  to consider a host of  different problems. What are you doing? Are you doing something that will endanger you?  Do you come to your senses and find yourself somewhere completely removed from where you were when you 'stopped thinking' as you put it? Or do you find that you've clipped your nails and can't remember it? I would think the level of activity would matter.

I would honestly think more information was needed. There are many people here waiting, and I believe sincerely, willing to help; but that's a small amount of information you offer.

This place is quite anonymous. You shouldn't be afraid to share information if you honestly want opinions. smile

1. 60

Yes it is exactly as i put it. I do have schizophrenia. But is this behaviour caused by the schizophrenia?

1. 0

I am not a psychologist, but I think I can safely say yes. Are you on medication? Either way, you need to go directly to a professional. Speak to them in person. You cannot get the help you need here. Good luck. smile

2. 68
              paarsurreyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think one needs to build one's self to resist the not wanted passions; with self training and prayer one overcomes it.
              I think one does not have to consult a phsycholigist; they confuse the person.

2. kess profile image60
          kessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

A best a man can do for you is to show you your ownself....

What are those desires that motivated the thinking that has become you...

3. 68
      paarsurreyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Because of the inner passions which you cannot resist.

working