Part two:for those who know & do,See the post content(How smart u r?)

1. Eng.M profile image75
    Eng.Mposted 8 years ago

vvvvvvvvvOne Game : A short presentationvvvvvvvvvvv

<> Content :
         ----------
    1-Instructions:
    2-The Game.
    3-Qustions.
    4-Information.
    5-Read 2&3 again.
    6-Write answers.(Do not give any other response please, you will have a place to express yourself,OK MaRk Qyestion 3 (b),the game is for everybody)
    7-my solutions(if you disagree with this , explain in Q3(b) and refer to this)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1-Instructions:
      A-Forget any feeling & attitude in life(eg.  Anger, love,atheism hate,superiority, atheism, religious & etc)[how can you do this: kick any idea comes to your mind for 30 seconds,that means: do not think of anything for 30 seconds).
    B - suppose that peolple Know no God.they are not familiar with the name yet(this is kind of related to Instruction A).
    C-Islam is different from Muslims.
    D-easy: express yourself in Q3(b).
    C-References: any
    ------------------------------------------------------

2-The Game.
    I come to you and say that,
       -God says:
    '' Say to the believing men that they cast down their looks and guard their private parts; that is purer for them; surely Allah is Aware of what they do ''.

24-30 Quran(SHAKIR translation)
    ------------------------------------------------------
    3-Qustions.
    a)-Is God Mohammed ,a man lived in Makkah hundreds years ago.
    url=http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/7276#post76736]Reference:all pages in world[/url]

b)-do you think Mohammed was smarter of most smart people nowadays?

c)-DO YOU thinkTHIS GAME is fair or not(explain with referring at each part of your concern in my presentation, exprss yourself here,quote me in any
    word from this post only)

d)do you think I am a nut or normal human?

e)do you think this is silly or boring or both or you don't kbow which?
    --------------------------------------------------------
    4-Information.
    *Mohammed defended(had wars) sometimes because he wanted tosend a message to some people who were prevented to hear the message from other more powerful people.(Do you agree, explain IN Qustion 3 (b) above).

*Mohammed had 11 wives mostly not version at the time other rulers had many without marriage.
    (do you agree, again explain IN Q3(b).
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    5-Read 2 & 3 again(LOOK at content).

---------------------------------------------------------

6-Write answers.(Do not give any other response please, you will have a place to express yourself,OK MaRk Qyestion 3 (b),the game is for everybody).
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    7-my solutions.

3-Qustions.
    a)-Is God Mohammed(a man lived in Makkah hundreds years ago) or one different from a normal man ,a man lived in Makkah hundreds years ago.
    Reference:all pages in world
    I don't think some one like Mohammed has said that or history would be such lies

b)-do you think Mohammed was smarter of most smart people nowadays?
    I don't think so.because evolution says people get smarter to stay alive due to natural selsction,and because he lived hundreds years ago or again hisory is full of lies

c)-DO YOU thinkTHIS GAME is fair or not(explain with referring at each part of your concern in my presentation, exprss yourself here,quote me in any
    word from this post only)
    all apply

d)do you think I am a nut or normal human?
    all apply

e)do you think this is silly?
    all apply

Signature: Mohammed

(This is a one way game, don't talk to me, just answer the qustions please if you wish)

tahnx

1. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I want to play the game, but 1) I don't understand it very well.  and 2) if we aren't supposed to answer then were do we put the anwers. 3) of course it is unfair, I don't have a place to write an answer. 4) 30 seconds of nothing, I can't do a half a second.  lol. oh my bad, no feelings allowed.  I will try again.

Instructions, read the word one time.
      2-3, couldn't help but read at least four or five times.
      4) the information doesn't make sense because Mohammad is not God.

solution???  You got me, but then again I couldn't really understand the game.

If the point was that, the bravo.  I get it.  smile  Why did I attempt to play a game I couldn't understand. 

Now that is a sound message.

working