jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (23 posts)

Life and death

1. yankeeintexas profile image60
    yankeeintexasposted 5 years ago

I was wandering if after a person dies can they choose not to go before the Throne of God, and wander the Earth, in the hopes of putting off their own judgement?

1. Froggy213 profile image36
      Froggy213posted 5 years ago in reply to this

It is written that ALL will bow and call Him King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

1. yankeeintexas profile image60
        yankeeintexasposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I not talking about ignoring judgement, but trying to run from it, or avoiding it because they know what lays ahead for them.

1. DavitosanX profile image79
          DavitosanXposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It is in fact written that you can. I wouldn't worry about it though.

2. Jefacity profile image60
      Jefacityposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Would you really want to?

3. Paraglider profile image88
      Paragliderposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think you'll find that after someone dies, they're dead. End of story.

1. vector7 profile image59
        vector7posted 5 years ago in reply to this

lol

Wow. Good to know you've been there..

All know glider here..

4. kess profile image60
      kessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You walk this earth so that you may put on Life or accomplish your own death.
      For this is the time when all things are already accomplished and the Living will not die neither can the dead Live.

So your judgement is being pass while you are yet alive...and the realisation of it is in your death, if it so be that you die.

Those who are of Life will know it, for the realisation of Life comes in their Living.

5. mohitmisra profile image60
      mohitmisraposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You are going home to god, you are god, dont be scared, meeting god ts the best thing ever.

6. Beelzedad profile image61
      Beelzedadposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Notice that Froggy has given the correct answer in that gods do not offer choices. smile

1. mohitmisra profile image60
        mohitmisraposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Do understand my work is not ranked so highly because I provide wrong answers:) simple logic.

2. profile image0
    just_curiousposted 5 years ago

I feel your pain. I used to wonder what it would be like, sitting there, discussing every single thing I might have thought or done, while the rest of humanity was somehow within earshot; eyebrows raised at just how odd my thoughts were . And, of course, the disappointment some loved ones might feel. But then I realized we'd all be laughing, because people are basically the same. We've all thought and done things we wish we hadn't.

I wouldn't waste time worrying about it. Maybe the whole concept of the judgement seat is just a way to help you remember the fact that you have to abide by your conscience. You appear to have judged something you've done as wrong, so you're now in conflict. Instead of worrying about, do something about it. Change. Apologize. Make amends. Whatever it takes to turn the tide and feel good about your actions and your course in life.

3. profile image60
    SEEKER OF TRUTH57posted 5 years ago

We don`t have a choice when we die and I doubt we`ll have any say then either.

1. Aley Martin profile image85
      Aley Martinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I do believe that many souls do not understand they are dead and stay in limbo. This is what ghosts are...souls who remain earthbound spirits.

Sorry...

Ghosts are evil.

Maybe should look at more "evidence."

They aren't people, and they act weird and screw with people still living.

"But how do they know things only my deceased such and such would know?"

Umm.. They are spirits. They can see everything you do. And can disappear and reappear where they want. And they couldn't know things that would convince you?

People that have passed from this world still chained to a physical place?

And if they aren't physical, why walk on a physical surface? They DON'T have feet. The screwy details are everywhere..

Ghosts.. Are demons. And they are good at what they do..

That is screwing with you. . .

Sorry. You are on your own..

smile

1. profile image0
          just_curiousposted 5 years ago in reply to this

lol lol

Oh. Sorry. Didn't mean to laugh out loud. smile

It's ok.

You think everything is fake.

Got a reason why they walk on a solid surface? (As if they walk at all)

Maybe they think they are still physical...  roll

smile

1. profile image0

Vector, show me a ghost. I might be able to formulate a theory on anything. I don't disbelieve in the possibility. I've had strange experiences too. I was  simply amused by your assertion that they are demons. I find it sad to see evil in things. I've always been told that what you perceive is a reflection of who you are. I try to see good in things. I want to, at least, try to believe I'm trying to be good. smile

If you are trying to be good.

Then kindly, don't reply to my posts as you see it causes conflict.

If you post where you want. And I post where I want.

And you don't reply to my posts. Then we can not argue.

But I'm sure you will insist on consistently challenging everything I say..

1. profile image0

Ohhh, I can assure you Vector. I'll comment on whatever I feel the urge to comment on. I do not see reason or truth as being bad. I'm a big fan of them, so I feel comfortable using them on my side of a discussion; while holding firmly to my desire to attempt to be good. smile

4. vector7 profile image59
    vector7posted 5 years ago

This is what causes all the problems..

"Vector, show me a ghost."

What?? Are you serious??

roll

1. Beelzedad profile image61
      Beelzedadposted 5 years ago in reply to this

"Vector, show me an apple."

2. profile image0

How very interesting. You comment, asking me to not respond to your posts, and then you come in and comment about a response I made to your post without replying to me. This is very odd. Whatever does it mean? It appears you want to comment on my post without allowing me the courtesy of rebuttal. Is that a pretty good take on it?

working