jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (13 posts)

I Died And Woke Again!

1. micadeolu profile image70
    micadeoluposted 6 years ago

Yes! This was a statement made by a friend of mine and I was just wondering if ever there are some other people out there who had the same experience. Now I want to ask you....yes YOU! HAVE YOU EVER DIED CLINICALLY AND ROSE AGAIN? IF YOUR ANSWER IS YES PLEASE TELL US YOUR EXPERIENCE IN DETAILS.

1. AEvans profile image69
      AEvansposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I did but I would place it in a hub, or share it with close friends. I was 14 so I do know there is a Heaven. smile

2. Jesus was a hippy profile image60
      Jesus was a hippyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

"Clinically dead" is simply not breathing and with no heart beat. The longer you are "clinically dead" the lower your chances of being resussitated and the higher your chances of having brain damage due to lack of oxygen in the brain. It is not the same as "dead, dead". Noone rises from that. Ever.

1. profile image68
        paarsurreyposted 6 years ago in reply to this
    3. profile image68

Jesus' case was similar when he was delivered from the cross he was near-dead; with the treatment meted out to him by Nicodemus and Joseph of Armethia with ointment prepared from myrrh and aloe and as prophesied by Jesus; Jesus woke up again.

1. profile image68
        1. aka-dj profile image80
          aka-djposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Not possible.
          You need to read the story of His death.
          He DIED!

4. mohitmisra profile image60
      mohitmisraposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes I have had this experience and have become a poet spreading knowledge of it and the Light. Have some hubs ,have a look.

2. profile image60
    SEEKER OF TRUTH57posted 6 years ago

My brother shot me through the heart with a bow and arrow when I was 6.He always said... it was an accident.Yes,I was clinically dead for some time and I have always remembered seeing Jesus in Heaven.The memories are still vivid as I have always remembered them my entire life as my first encounter with God.But I was told that it wasn`t time yet for me to enter there and I was revived unto this life.

1. Jesus was a hippy profile image60

That sounds like a dream to me. Its nice you survived of course.

1. profile image60
        SEEKER OF TRUTH57posted 6 years ago in reply to this

It may have been Hippy,but I was dead and do remember it. Stranger things have happened.

1. Jesus was a hippy profile image60

Indeed

1. profile image60
            SEEKER OF TRUTH57posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Hippy.I expected to hear much ridicule.Nice to talk to someone with social graces.

working