jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (18 posts)

Science is impartial in nature; it has nothing to do with Atheists

1. profile image67
    paarsurreyposted 6 years ago

Science is secular / equitable in nature; it has nothing to do with the Atheists

If some atheistic scientists support atheism that is their own extra-curricular activity; science has never made them their spokesperson.

1. Beelzedad profile image60
      Beelzedadposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Science has nothing to do with Islam or the Quran, either.

You've already started threads on this exact same subject. Notice how you provide so much evidence for being a propagandist?

2. Jesus was a hippy profile image61
      Jesus was a hippyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Atheism is an activity now? Hold on a minute I just need to stop not collecting stamps for a second...

3. profile image67
      paarsurreyposted 6 years ago in reply to this
    4. profile image67
      1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You just love to waste your own effort on a topic you cannot ever win or be right about. Really sad. lol

2. profile image0
    just_curiousposted 6 years ago

As Islam has not made you its spokesperson. I know of no atheist that claims the title of spokesperson for anything, except their own opinion. At the least, atheists think for themselves and don't quote archaic and contradictory books to support an unsupportable position. And they don't pretend that facts are not facts. I have more faith in the validity of their posts as being thought out and sincere than posts I have run across by religious propagandists. But, that's just me. smile

1. profile image67

And your opinion is wrong.

1. FreeThoughtist profile image60
        FreeThoughtistposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You're a fool. ← see, doesn't that make you feel great?

You equate religion to lack of a religion as if it's even in the same realm. If atheism is a religion, then not collecting stamps is a hobby. Fool.

Scientists are the very people which study the world around us, and yet they manage to be primarily atheists or deists. Why? Because there is NO evidence for this 'god' character. If there were, then every atheist in the world would accept it, given there's a sufficient amount of proof!

I appreciate you asking questions, and I love the debate, but please try and do your homework first.

1. profile image67
        2. profile image67

Yes, but not beyond it; as it is none of their subject; they are not euipped with that.

1. Paraglider profile image89
            Paragliderposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Correct. we are not equipped to study anything that is not part of the Cosmos.

Neither is anyone else. Nor is is even certain that 'not part of the Cosmos' has any meaning beyond its syntactical correctness as an adjectival phrase.

1. profile image67

Thanks for accepting it. I appreciate

2. profile image67
      2. earnestshub profile image88
        earnestshubposted 6 years ago in reply to this

and so said the pope of Islam! lol
        How about discussing the 270 million people killed by Islam so far?
        Switch on your TV if you want to see it continuing today.

3. Sara T profile image60
        Sara Tposted 6 years ago in reply to this

"your opinion is wrong"

it's an OPINION. you can't just say it's wrong because you DON'T LIKE IT!

congratulations, you have just lost all credibility you might have had.

and just_curious was right, no one made you their spokesperson and no atheist ever claimed to be the spokesperson for the scientific community or for science itself, for that matter. can you prove me wrong? if not, then just stop making unfounded claims and we will all forget this thread ever happened!

1. FreeThoughtist profile image60
          FreeThoughtistposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I like the debate too much though.

1. profile image67

working