jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

The 7 Hidden Seal's

1. Apostle Jack profile image59
    Apostle Jackposted 5 years ago

Why is it that only the 4 Horses are focus on in Prophecy.Most of it is in the wrong place as far as sequence is concern.

The process is misinterpreted.Every event and occurrence in the new testament falls under one or the other of the 7 Hidden seals.
    You can't put one event before the other or before it is time for it to take place...you must know the Process,and it is not given to just anyone,especially not to schools of education.

Because,...He intend to verify Himself above,science,technology,and Everyones opinions.

1. Jerami profile image79
      Jeramiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Apostle Jack said  .......  far as sequence.

I don't know anyone else who has even made any real attempt to understand that which is written in prophesy where sequencing is concerned.

Just put it all in a bucket and assume that it will ALL come out some day in the future ....   and then be all over with within a 3 1/2 year period.

Now That Is Silly.   That would be like being shot with a Gattling gun and be expected to repent somewhere between the bullets tearing holes in your flesh.

Wouldn't know when one judgment (seal or trumpet or bowl) began and another started.   21 of them ?  All within a 3 1/2 year period ?    NO   WAY !

The sequencing of these judgments are spaced out over the past 1980 years.

That is more than an opinion. Believe it or not.
      That is what my hubs are all about.
      Been studying it for a long time.

2. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 5 years ago

"7 Hidden seals." So why are they hidden? Will take your answer after lunch.

3. Jerami profile image79
    Jeramiposted 5 years ago

Apostle Jack;  I am glad you ask. 

Which brings to mind something that I have wondered about for quite some time.

Daniel 12:4   But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end; bla, bla, bla.

I have often wondered if this seal that Daniel was told to place upon "THE  BOOK"  is one of the seals spoken of in the book o Revelation. Probably the sixth seal.  But Daniel shut up the words so he didn't give all of the details as described in Rev. when the sixth seal was opened ???????

I have a reason for asking which I will explain later.

I'll also be contemplating from where in your thoughts you ask this question.
       Would you care to elaborate ?