jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

How does the zodiac affect people in prison?

1. Havenite profile image61
    Haveniteposted 5 years ago

Do you ever wonder how the zodiac can really affect people in prison? For the zodiac to work in its predictions presumably a certain amount of variety and opportunity is required. Stuff about career and family would be somewhat obsolete and surely you'd be more than a bit apprehensive in reading the part about your sex life.

1. BizGenGirl profile image86
      BizGenGirlposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have a feeling that it would work the same in prison as it would outside of prison. The difference would be in perspective. Career could be chores or work that might be required, such as laundry or kitchen duty. Family would be whatever gang or group you've affiliated with the most, or it could deal with real family and friends who are due to visit. Money forecasts could be about trade-able items.. Love scopes might have more to do with familial love, or compassion from those around you.

2. Beelzedad profile image60
      Beelzedadposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I didn't know prisons had lakes? smile

3. monaz profile image60
      monazposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The same way a 55 year lady would interpret the forecast that she is going into matrimony or great sex life. The zodiac predictions are broad. They cannot be applicable in general to each individual.Same goes for a child who has yet to enter adulthood.Marriage and sex does not apply to a child.

4. deblipp profile image59
      deblippposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You're not actually talking about the "zodiac" when asking this question, you're talking about horoscopes. Specifically, you're talking about daily horoscopes that generalize for a sun sign.

A person's specific astrological influences are present in his or her life whether in prison, in a monastery, or whatever, but how that influence *manifests* will obviously vary.

2. Disturbia profile image61
    Disturbiaposted 5 years ago

As I rule I don't think much about people in prison beyond the extent that it costs my tax money to keep them there. Some how I can't picture the inmates sitting in their cells, planning their day while reading the daily horoscopes over a cup of morning coffee.