jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I have a question about Genisis, Adam and Eve

1. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 8 years ago

So GOD tells Adam and Eve to eat from whatever tree they want to except the one in the middle cause it is the tree of good and bad...

So then the Serpent comes along and convinces Eve that it is ok to eat it and that God is lying, so she eats and then Adams eats it.

God says that if you eat the from that tree you will die.  Knowingly they eat it anyways.

My question is...

If Adam and Eve did what they did and it is considered to be out of disobeinece and not ignorance.  I have to ask.

If they had not eaten from the tree of good and bad yet, then how would they know the difference if they were not yet equiped with that knowledge until after they ate it?

It would seem that they were completely ignorant and without knowledge because if they already knew good from bad than the serpent or snake or whatever wouldn't have been able to trick them.  Or they would have been better equiped to make a decision.

Eve was probabaly a dingy. LOL.

2. knolyourself profile image62
    knolyourselfposted 8 years ago

'If they had not eaten from the tree of good and bad yet, then how would they know the difference if they were not yet equiped with that knowledge until after they ate it?' Brilliant. One of best questions posed yet. Mind boggling. Have to think about this one. Is this a stupendous contradiction for the ages?

3. profile image0

There were other post on here, I wonder what happend to them? 

Gammergirl was making some good points now there gone. sad

4. profile image0

just found them, the thread is double posted.

working