Quote here a violence verse from Quran with verses in the context

1. 69
    paarsurreyposted 5 years ago

Please quote here a violence verse from Quran with the verses in the context

There are no violence or hate verses in Quran; as it is a peace loving and peace promoting Word revealed and authored by the ONE creator-God with systems and reasons.

The Propagandists of Doubt- the Atheists and the like propagate that Quran is full of violence and hate verses and Quran is responsible for all hate and violence in the present day world.

If they are sons/daughters of their fathers; and I believe they are, without confirming by their DNA testing, and they are honest in saying so; they should come forward and quote such ONE verse with the verses in the context and prove their view point here.

They are encouraged; no disrespect intended to any person; use your own free will, no compulsion whatsoever.

2. 0
    Home Girlposted 5 years ago

Have a break, paar, go for a walk. It's spring time, be happy. Do not stir that religious pot of yours again. There is no gold in it.

1. 69
      paarsurreyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I cherish a good walk; mostly 2/3 hours a day. It is very good to walk in Canada during spring/summer. It is beautiful here.

Thanks for suggesting for walk which I am already doing.

Have a nice time

working