Breaking News! Jesus Christ sets up shop in Kingaroy Queensland!

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (45 posts)
  1. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 12 years ago

Hot of the news! Jesus christ and Mary Magdalene are living in Kingaroy with 30 followers who make donations to sustain them.
    I am unable to confirm any miracles at this time, but will report back when I get more news.

Source:
    BBC radio.

More to come!

earnestshubposted 12 years agoin reply to this

here is the whole story from the couriermail.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/quee … 6055912664

1. IntimatEvolution profile image68
        IntimatEvolutionposted 12 years agoin reply to this

They should be arrested for fraud.  This kind of stuff really makes me mad. Why?  For one it's creepy, and two it is out and out fraud!

Nut jobs like this is the reason the rest of us Jesus geeks get a bad rap, and that doesn't fly with me.  Not at all.mad

I agree, but shouldn't Hinn, Swaggart and the like be on the same list of frauds?

2. profile image0
      Motown2Chitownposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I'm on my way!  Think I'll make it by the 21st?  That's the end of it all you know! wink  I don't want to miss my ride. 

lol

Bring your wallet. smile Looks like they have donations of some 400k so far. smile

1. profile image0

Of course! wink  I've been packing for days, you know! tongue

I gather you are landing in Melbourne or Sydney then.

Otherwise all you need for Kingaroy is a pair of stubby shorts and a Tshirt. smile

1. profile image0

Well, considering I'd be on my way to Heaven next Saturday, don't suppose I'd need much more than that anyway, eh? wink

I reckon your right. smile

I was gonna take all my clothes to the Salvo's, then I realized they won't be here, and there will be nobody left to give the clothes to

OK I'm off to burn all my money now. smile

1. profile image0

LMAO!  This is why I like you earnest....we may think differently and believe differently, but we can still have fun now and again.

smile

Darn right we can! Life is as humorous as we want it to be I reckon.

I often tell people not to take things seriously. smile

As my psychiatrist friend likes to remind me and any other people
                    "It's your myth, live it!"

Religious or not, that still seems to apply, so the first person NOT to take seriously needs to be myself. lol

2. Anne Miller profile image56
              Anne Millerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Not in this weather .... tracky dax would be a minimum

2. Harlan Colt profile image80
        Harlan Coltposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Mo... don't forget to pack your dancing pole. If you see Jesus you can dance for him.... a time to dance!

- Harlan

1. profile image0

Of course, that's always ready - I know the pole dancers are the first ones Jesus will be looking for to take up during the rapture, Harlan!

2. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 12 years ago

Well, gee, earnest.   Reckon you're a believer now, huh?   Are you gonna go get you a little plot of ground there near them in Australia and kiss their feet and drink their kool-aid?

Nah! Kingaroy is a colloqial backwash full of loonies, and the wheather sucks big time Brenda. I must say JC is looking good, and Mary .... well Mary is err ...... hot! smile

1. profile image0
        Stevennix2001posted 12 years agoin reply to this

lollol

2. profile image0
        Twenty One Daysposted 12 years agoin reply to this
      3. Anne Miller profile image56
        Anne Millerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

At least this loony can spell ...

That's the way to go. Find a typo and run with that. smile

3. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 12 years ago

The world truly is an amazing place! lol

1. profile image61
      logic,commonsenseposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Filled with amazing people!

4. Lisa HW profile image61
    Lisa HWposted 12 years ago

I don't think these two people are REALLY Jesus and Mary.  I met Jesus several years ago at a local laundromat.  I know it was him because he said that's who he was.  This guy was a whole lot older than the guy in the picture   (If you don't see me on here after I post this - you'll know I was stuck by lightning for saying these people aren't really Jesus and Mary M.)

5. Lisa HW profile image61
    Lisa HWposted 12 years ago

Oh, look!   I'm still here.  Thank goodness.  smile  Guess I was right the first time.

Lisa, so glad you're OK. smile

I knew they were too good to be true those two!

She is far too hot to be Mary M, and his shirt, well it's just wrong for jesus. smile

1. Lisa HW profile image61
        Lisa HWposted 12 years agoin reply to this

That particular shirt is pretty much wrong for anyone, as far as I'm concerned.  (Apparently, when that guy was selecting that shirt he didn't ask, "What would Jesus do?")  roll

Yep! I was thinkin, "would it be worth bein jesus if I had to wear that shirt?"

1. profile image0
            Brenda Durhamposted 12 years agoin reply to this

No worries.
            It won't be long a'fore his devoted followers will buy him some really cool duds and dark sunglasses reminiscent of the great Jonestown leader.

I didn't think of that!

Maybe it is just as well he is being investigated by the government as another  dangerous sect.
              The shirt is scary enough for me. smile

6. profile image52
    SEEKER OF TRUTH57posted 12 years ago

Earnest,you should read your statements and proclamations of equality and fairness that you have posted on these and other pages and forum topics.You are speaking ridicule and condemnation on others beliefs that you so vehemently condemn others as being unjust for. HYPOCRITE.

Didn't read the thread eh? smile

7. Pandoras Box profile image60
    Pandoras Boxposted 12 years ago

I thought of you, Earnest, the moment I heard the news. Wow though, I mean, what brazen balls. Gotta admire it, I'm impressed. Puts the white house party crashers to shame.

......or as we say in Australia, they have more front than Myers!
      (A large apartment store.)

1. Paul Wingert profile image61
        Paul Wingertposted 12 years agoin reply to this

J.C. and Mary kicking it in Kingaroy? Lol All this time I thought they were living in the Cajun region of Louisiana where Elvis and Buddy Holly run a bait and tackle shop.

Omnipresence perhaps? smile

8. CMHypno profile image83
    CMHypnoposted 12 years ago

So JC isn't a banana after all?

Hard to tell under that shirt. smile

9. TattooVirgin profile image58
    TattooVirginposted 12 years ago

WOW how enlightening

10. DIYweddingplanner profile image75
    DIYweddingplannerposted 12 years ago

I would hope Jesus would have better fashion sense than to wear a shirt quite than unattractive and as far as Mary Magdalene being hot, she was rumoured to be a prostitiute, you know. And besides, why in the world would the Second Coming occur in Australia when everyone knows Earnest lives there and it would be completely wasted!

1. CMHypno profile image83
      CMHypnoposted 12 years agoin reply to this

But you would expect JC to start with the hardest nuts to crack like Earnest? If he can get Earnest, Mark Knowles, Beezledad and a few others to follow him, the rest of the world will be a cinch LOL!

11. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 12 years ago

that's scary news - especially since folks are beginning to donate and follow...ack!...and Jesus left his marriage and kids after remembering....remembered he was sleepin' with Mary I guess...ack! again

1. DIYweddingplanner profile image75
      DIYweddingplannerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

And what was "Mary" remembering...that she needed 400K and a loony tooney chump that could give it to her? smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)