The trinity

Jump to Last Post 1-17 of 17 discussions (111 posts)
  1. cheaptrick profile image75
    cheaptrickposted 12 years ago

If Jesus was God,and God is God,wouldn't that be two gods?
    If the Holy spirit is added to the mix,wouldn't that be three Gods?
    If all three are aspects of the one God.was Jesus talking to himself when he prayed to the Father?
    When Jesus said"I return to the Father",Was he returning to himself?
    If Jesus was God,is it conceivable that God Died for three days
    If God died for three days
    Who was running the universe while he was dead?

1. earnestshub profile image81
      earnestshubposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I thought you were running it!

Geeze! Do I have to do everything myself? smile

cheaptrickposted 12 years agoin reply to this

OMG!!!...I just laughed so hard I farted and my GF and cat left the room in disgust!So just as back when I went to church...I'm sitting in my own Pew...ahh the loneliness Ernest.

I like your strategy for clearing the room... use it meself!

If an old Labrador leaves the room when you let fly, it is time to have the ole pipes cleaned though! smile

2. Apostle Jack profile image60
      Apostle Jackposted 12 years agoin reply to this

For God so love the world that He sent His only begotten Son.But most of the world have twisted it around to say that God came Himself.That is calling God a lie.
      The Catholic view of a trinity is producing 3 Gods.God the father,god the son,and god the holy ghost.That is too many gods.
      The Christian view is one God.From the father,through the son and by the holy ghost.That is a very total difference.

1. lizzieBoo profile image61
        lizzieBooposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Not so I'm afraid. For Catholics there is only one God and He takes on three guises: the father, the son and the holy spirit. Jesus was all man and all God. How else do you explain his birth and resurrection? And if Jesus was not God but was God's son, what did that make him? And why do you pray to him if he is not God?

1. Apostle Jack profile image60

Mary is a God.She is prayed to,kneel down to,made a statue of in the church and idolize.That is pagan...and not Christian.Christ sent peter to establish the Christian church Acts 11 v 26
          Christ taught us to pray to the father,and not to Him Mat 6 v 9
          Christians don't have any other title or name.Nothing shoud be added to it ,and nothing should be taken from it.

Mary is not a god either. She is the mother of God and honored accordingly. Catholics don't idolise Mary in statue form, any more than you idolise your parents by having a photo of them. It's just a focal point.

That is the problem....God don't have and never did have a mother.You are speaking of His son.Jesus Christ.

So who was Mary?

2. Apostle Jack profile image60

Mary was the mother of the flesh.Christ came from heaven as a SPIRIT,by the spoken word of God.The supernatural birth is verification of the ability and power of the Almighty.

We honor her because by accepting Jesus as her son, she was the first Christian. She became a real mother to a real son with all trials and suffering that would entail, all the while accepting, through immense faith and courage, his suffering and death.

Everyone try to up hold their belief of self agenda,but IDOLATRY is not accepted by God.And that make the total difference. Lev 12 v 1 ...no graven images.

2. profile image0
        Deborah Sextonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yahshua (Jesus) told the people they had never seen God nor heard his voice.

John 5:37
        And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

Deuteronomy 6:4
        Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD

3. dutchman1951 profile image61
      dutchman1951posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Apostle?????

where did that come from?

4. wilmiers77 profile image59
      wilmiers77posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hello! The Trinity is God, Eternal and all powerful and is sovereign and totally independent. The Son and The Holy Spirit in this world is for us, an extension of God The Father. The Son and Holy Spirit is always in the perfect Will Of God working for us all in this world. God can have an infinite number of other existences, but His extension in our world, our existence,  comes as His Son and His Holy Spirit whose functionality is One, they never disagree but always work dynamical as ONE. So, the Trinity is God Eternal and an extension in this world as God Eternal composed of The Son and The Holy Spirit. Jesus had God's Holy Spirit and continuously listen and obeyed God, the ONE GOD. His extension is for our localized and temporal state to identify with Eternal God.

5. Apostle Jack profile image60

IF is a big word,CHRIST WAS NOT GOD.Your confusion have cause you to be delusional.I gust NEXT you will be calling a dog a cat.

Hey DUDE!!!NOW YOU'VE CROSSED THE LINE!!DON'T YOU BE INSULTING MY CAT!!!!
        This guys a troll Y'all!He's completely full of sh#t and he knows it.I'm betting this is a sock puppet whose sitting in his parents basement[in his dirty shorts]giggling at all the attention he's finally getting in his lonely life.
        Hey Jacky boy!Is it cold in your folks basement?

Is that it....is that the conclusion of your intelligence.I see you didn't bring much.

Hmmm...Short answer...I bet I hit the nail right on the head!
            Brrr,bet it's cold down in that basement huh?

You insist on acting like a delusional child and that's the way your being treated.How many converts do you think you've gained?How many souls do you think you've saved?
            You've done more damage to your religion than all the folks on this thread combined.Why do you insist on shooting your self in the foot?
            Are you Into rejection and ridicule?Clearly,your into poor grammar,spelling and ignorance...but that's excusable.It's the disguised hatred that gets annoying...
            Did your Shrink put you up to this?
            You wanna trade insults?I'm UP for that game...so BRING IT DUDE!Let the games begin...

I don't need to travel the same road as you do to get to the same destination.I speak as I choose to speak and i can care less about your high class ways.
              You make yourself look bad trying to challenge me when all you have is yesterdays news.I speak for the FEW and not the majority.Those that suppose to come will come and those that are not suppose to come concerns me not..

6. Marcus D Mays profile image60
      Marcus D Maysposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Jesus is God's son, He is a God but not GOD; in the book of Revelation Christ said, 'To him that overcome will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. Right there He was telling us of Higher Being. And the trinity is man made cause they not leaving out other key players; we are taught Father, Son, Holy Ghost; but what about the Holy Spirit, the Son of Man, the Blood, and the Water!

1. Marcus D Mays profile image60
        Marcus D Maysposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Meant they are leaving out key players!

7. profile image52
      ibneahmadposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I appreciate your thoughts.

You have raised valid questions. Trinity is man made ,it is un-natural and unscientific. It has nothing to do with Jesus; it belongs to Paul and the Church.

1. profile image0

2. Reality Bytes profile image74
    Reality Bytesposted 12 years ago

I dunno, the ghost?

3. profile image0
    Muldanianmanposted 12 years ago

Christians are not supposed to question such things.  It may blow their minds, even though they may pretend to understand it.  Christ did not believe himself to be God.  He prayed to God the Father, in the sense that all mankind is supposed to be the children of God.  It was only with the passing of time that these ideas developed among pagan nations, who were used to the idea of the gods fathering children with the daughters of man.  The Jews of Jesus' time would not have comprehended such ideas, but it was inevitable that as Christianity spread to the pagan Roman empire, that the various beliefs would mix.

Very nice,a spark of knowledge that is spot on.thank you

2. IntimatEvolution profile image69
      IntimatEvolutionposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Beautifully written.

3. dutchman1951 profile image61

Excelent Muldanianman, most excelelnt

4. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 12 years ago

I got converted to Christianity in the 7th grade. But it didn't take, and only lasted a few years, probably do to such contradictions, and which was manifested by the people who practiced it. Good points.

1. dutchman1951 profile image61

myself also knoly, forced fed in Catholic school.

I am probly wrong here but it was explained to me as Three in one
      God, the spirit of- (Holy Ghost)
      God, the flesh- (Jesus)
      God Almighty- (The Mind of  God)

3 in one, Same Being.  thats all I know on it. Probably not correct at all.

Close!

Father son and holy ghost. smile

My mom was a catholic.

Yes, but from all I am studying Earnest, thats a Big Big if....  smile

I don't subscribe to it, I just know it. smile

2. dutchman1951 profile image61

its been a few months now on the detox process with all of this junk,  it takes a bit, but I am  feeling better without all this doctrine buzzing in my head.  A Lot less Guilty and maybe freeier some.

5. Frank Menchise profile image50
    Frank Menchiseposted 12 years ago

Here we all seem talking about the trinity as we have been taught from the existing religious beliefs, and we seem to be not so sure about what this all mean, in fact some of us think that it is all a bit strange, or perhaps even ridiculous one could say. So, what's about if we view the trinity in a futuristic way, let me see how I can describe this:
    Let us suppose that God the Father is all the life-energy that exists in the universe, Jesus as he is human represents all living things on earth and the Holy-spirit/ghost is the life-force energy that is here on earth; you see here again we can make up the trinity.
    What do you say to that?

I say that's the best answer yet!I simply prefer to use the"Futuristic"metaphorical view and leave religion out of the equation.Many thanks for this post sir.

2. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I think that God is a committee of three - the father, the son and the ghost.  Being the product of a committee is why mankind is so screwed up!

Hope not like a Metro or City Goverment Committee.....lolol

METRO=  Meeting every time the room is open!!!!!!!!!!

can not decide on anything      lmao

6. profile image0
    Deborah Sextonposted 12 years ago

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD"

Not 3 or 3 in one..just one

Agreed. Just one.

In psychology it has a very similar use to explain part of the process of individuation.

The ancient druids had a similar formularization to do with the philosopher's stone. smile

1. profile image0

1. Druid Dude profile image61
          Druid Dudeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

All is within God, all that which is within God is God. God isn't SUPERnatural. God IS nature. All things prove God. But "GOD" is the title, not the name.

1. Druid Dude profile image61
            Druid Dudeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Consider: My father is in me, my mother is in me, yet I am a separate individual. 3 in one. All the bible is, in Genesis, is the depiction of the psyche and genetic makeup of mankind as a species, and the introduction of the tribe of Adam, and the first, spiritual, wedding between a tribal member and the leader, named also Adam, as in a dynastic order: The House Of Adam

2. profile image0

________
            Why are you saying this to me?

2. earnestshub profile image81

Yes, Carl Jung. Top of the class for you! smile

For those who are interested in personal growth that is more painful than having your nails pulled, a brief explanation of individuation is here. smile
            As you delve you will recognise the trinity symbolism

http://www.soul-guidance.com/houseofthe … rocess.htm

It has it's advantages............... for example, it can actually work. smile

Religion is about personal avoidance and control of others.

This is about personal responsibility and control of self through knowledge.
            A long and painful experience just like most things that are real and work in the real world. smile

1. wilmiers77 profile image59

Are you assuming that acquiring knowledge will lead to self control and thereby be a good person relative to the humanities? I say that there is a divergence toward evil, take, and control as one  accrues knowledge. Religion says individual listen to the top humanitarian(s) such as Jesus or Buddha. How can raw knowledge compete with divine guidance relative to self control? Raw knowledge has so many negative dimensions of temptation until its almost uncountable.

Psychological process has a hell of a lot more to it than raw data.
                Psychology has the capacity to see all the data that went before, and apply it.
                Religion has dogma and no way to grow past it.
                If you want to argue it, learn about it as I have with religion, then your opinion will have value.
                Divine????????? what the hell is that?

I like discussion, not blind assertions, if you are going to discuss it, find out about it first.

1. wilmiers77 profile image59

earnestshub, yeah, psychological dimension is lots more than data, its all of those dimensions of temptations to control, take, and other evil deeds. I am sick and tired of hearing that human plus knowledge leads to understanding and better world than religion can give. This is a crock! If it were true with all the knowledge that we have now, than we would be approaching a utopia. Hell no! This world now is about using knowledge to control others and kill others. Wake up! Get real!

Go and find out what divine means.

Firstly, I don't need to find out what divinity is.... it isn't.

Secondly the state the world is in may have something to do with the mass ignorance which drives the religiously insane to start wars, tell lies, manipulate the ignorant and deny responsibility for self and replace it with goddunit.

Religionists like to claim that they are a large majority and then blame a handful of non believers for the state the world is in.
                    Very very silly.

2. wilmiers77 profile image59

earnestshub, you are standing in crap up to your neck while pointing at the believers who have some drops of crap on them, and is attempting to clean. How can you stand in a world where murder is the norm, and accuse Christians who teaches against murder of retarding the world. This is nuts! Satan has put blind folders on you.

3. Beelzedad profile image58
                    Beelzedadposted 12 years agoin reply to this

That makes no sense. Having knowledge about the world around us will not necessarily lead to utopia, it just leads to an understanding of the world around us.

Of course, you're free to show us how your religion has lead to either a utopia or an understanding of the world around us. It has accomplished neither. smile

7. earnestshub profile image81
    earnestshubposted 12 years ago

If you are tired of hearing bull crap, you may have to stop listening to yourself.
    Hitler was a religionist by the way, as are the lovely Taliban.

The Last time I looked there were 31 wars going on in the name of your god

I Used to be a god botherer myself, but as you seem to only scan information you would have missed the guts of my past religiosity.

My knowledge of religion and psychology are the result of a lot of study over more than 30 years.

If you bothered to read something other than the one book that supports your indoctrination you may be worth listening to, but all you have is the usual goddunit.

If you want to be taken seriously put up a reasonable argument and I will discuss it.

Earnest I am all over this Link you provided, very painfull, and very enlightening. and you can see a lot of the Traits above. Facinating to me, and helpfull also

good work Kind Sir Still reading it over again, letting it sink in

some hard truths.

2. vector7 profile image59
      vector7posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Don't start with your lying about Hitler..

Murderers are liars anyway. So EVEN IF your history lesson were true, which it isn't, nothing he said holds any weight.

But I guess you would believe the words of a mentally diseased mass murderer wouldn't you?

smile

No, but I can read and know the truth about YOUR mass murdering mate Hitler. smile
        So could you if you weren't locked in to believing without learning.
        How much evidence would it take to demonstrate to you that hitler was a religionist?
        If you read the threads you will find photos of Hitler with church leaders, all agreeing on your god.

The nazi's wore religious paraphernalia. Like me to go get them for you and post them here??

1. vector7 profile image59

lol

How cute.

Have a good one earnest..

Thanks Victor, would you like to see them too?

Would a dozen or so original photographs of the uniform suffice do you think? smile

Please put more effort into your literacy.

It is spelled vEctor..

smile

I made a mistake in a profile name, so shoot me! Nothing to do with literacy. Childish!

If you used your real name as I do I would apologise profusely.

Would you like me to list all your typos?

"Nothing to do with literacy."

literacy
                  Definition
                  lit·er·a·cy
                  [ líttərəssee ]
                  NOUN
                  ability to read and write: the ability to read and write to a competent level

smile

Are you always so pedantic that you chase up single typos and try to leverage that to a literacy problem? lol

Write some hubs, learn to read and write, then get back to me about literacy. Pathetic!

You certainly are a "soldier for jesus christ" and a single subject writer to boot.

2. dutchman1951 profile image61

Earnest, this link?????
              Where do you find more reading about this. This is excelent

I wish you would delve into this a bit, another thread or Hub possibly m wink

I have been at a birthday party, still am in fact.

If you put Nazi uniform in google images you will see them my friend. smile

I will post a few when I get a few more minutes.

2. earnestshub profile image81

It's been done here before.

Mark Knowles (If you don't know Mark, he is hated by the fundies for knowing more than they do about scripture and almost everything else)put up a series of close up photos of the nazis in church with the hierarchy with the cross and much other religious paraphenalia and inscriptions relating to religion on there uniforms and insignia.

I put up some of Hitler's earlier history of religiosity also with a picture, then several others did the same.

If it were evidence in court it would be over in 5 minutes.

Did one religionist take back their claim that the atheist Hitler and his top brass hated religion and were all atheists?

Of course not!

Religionists have to lie, otherwise their case falls over and all that false pride and ignorance is exposed to them and all their friends as well as to us.

They lose face and all that vested interest has amounted to nothing for them.

The problem is they don't know how to be moral or honest or self sufficient.

Without the sky daddy the religiously challenged are just lost and afraid with no logic to guide them, they cannot stay civilised by themselves, and have to assume others have the same problem.
                Instead of admitting they were wrong as any moral person would, the join together to have you banned.

I imagine they also probably stay true to form and vote down all your hubs as well which is sometimes obvious from the childish responses all those who oppose religion get from time to time. smile

You are ridiculous.

You've been corrected and shut down, and you continue to spread your lies.

Seems you and hitler have much in common...

I'm going to put on a basketball jersey now so idiots will think I like to play basketball.

Your so engrossed you aren't even debating. Your rambling... About a subject that doesn't help you at all anyhow.

What hitler claimed makes no difference.

Clinton said he didn't screw that women in the oval office.

Think those claims are true? How Gullible are you?

lol

:

1. profile image0
                    Baileybearposted 12 years agoin reply to this

oh stop exaggerating

2. Evolution Guy profile image57
                    Evolution Guyposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Gosh - you Christians certainly are aggressive. Is that what your religion is all about then? Fighting and arguing for Jesus?

2. Beelzedad profile image58
        Beelzedadposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Don't you? smile

3. wilmiers77 profile image59

earnestshub, you don't know anything if you thing hitler was religious. You are really blind to the truth.

8. profile image58
    StevenWellsposted 12 years ago

The Bible tells us many things that are senseless in light of man's reasoning, but makes perfect sense to God Who is Perfect.

Force Factor

9. earnestshub profile image81

Goodnight Jerami. Still early here. Sleep well. smile

10. recommend1 profile image60
    recommend1posted 12 years ago

The idea of trinity comes from extending the original god concept as a fact - on par with spending a lifetime contemplating how big an angels wingspan might be - b@ll@cks in spades.

11. earnestshub profile image81

Vector, tell you what.....

I will post the photographs and history and lets see what they offer in the way of proof, and then you provide your equal evidence. How does that sound. Fair?
    You can go first with your hard evidence if you like. smile
    I'm watching the GP. smile
    In my statement above I forgot to mention that not only will they not apologise for lying, they will look at original photos of the nazis being welcomed in to the church and posing  with the clergy and deny that it happened. smile

12. Jerami profile image59
    Jeramiposted 12 years ago

I have seen pictures of Hitler with what I thought was the pope hile looking pretty friendly.

I wasn't wondering what Hitler was believing   NO   I was wondering what the Pope was thinking?

Probly thinking to Join them instead of bucking them and possibly being reciprocated against. Trying to Hide in plain site so to speak to avoid the violence comming maybe, or at least what I read about it suggested that.

hard to know the truth about that as they would hide those facts I am sure of.

They = Vatican

13. earnestshub profile image81

Cheaptrick, that is not a bloomin cat ya got there, its a dog! lol

14. earnestshub profile image81

Look! I'm doin the best I can here buddy, but........ I tried not to laugh...........I just keep failing is all! lol lol lol

Wddaya got aginst shrinks mate! I resemble that remark! smile

15. earnestshub profile image81

None of the psychotic nonsense in the OT is original, or the NT for that matter.

"Nothing in Christianity is original. The pre-Christian God Mithras - called the Son of God and the Light of the World - was born on December 25, died, was buried in a rock tomb, and then resurrected in three days. By the way, December 25 is also the birthday or Osiris, Adonis, and Dionysus. The newborn Krishna was presented with gold, frankincense, and myrrh. Even Christianity's weekly holy day was stolen from the pagans."
    Source:

http://godisimaginary.com/i3.htm

16. steve8miller profile image64
    steve8millerposted 12 years ago

God encompasses the spirit of Jesus. Jesus is a man, God is spirit. God is the glue that binds this organic reality together. God resides in all man, God resides in everything. Jesus tried to explain read Gnostic text, man just did not have the ability to understand physics.

17. liftandsoar profile image59
    liftandsoarposted 12 years ago

One God; three persons.  A mystery that no illustration can illuminate.  it's been formulated in that way down through history because the Scriptures ascribe to the Father, to Jesus and to the Holy Spirit attributes that can only be true of God.  Attributes such as holiness, eternity, omniscience, etc.

1. profile image52

Three persons are always three; they cannot reduce to one; in the process of making them one; they all will die.

1. liftandsoar profile image59
        liftandsoarposted 12 years agoin reply to this

That's the mystery of it.  They don't!

1. profile image52

There is no mystery in it; it is just a fallacy.

We'll see.

2. A Troubled Man profile image59
      A Troubled Manposted 12 years agoin reply to this

How about showing the forms of liquid, ice and steam for illustrating water?

That doesn't work because if a liquid becomes steam it is no longer liquid.  The Father did not become the Son who, in turn, became the Holy Spirit.  All three exist from eternity past is perfect unity.

1. A Troubled Man profile image59

Sure it works, lower the temperature of steam and it becomes water again, lower it further and it turns to ice.

It works because it illustrates one thing that can change back and forth to any of it's various forms and still remain one thing.

1. DoubleScorpion profile image77
            DoubleScorpionposted 12 years agoin reply to this

But it can not be those things at the same time. Unless you use more than one "bucket of water".

Why would Jesus (water) pray to his father (God)(ice) if he was filling the role and how could the Holy Spirit (Steam) desend upon him when he was baptised or how could his father (ice) say "this is my son, in whom I am well please"

Waters forms are liquid, ice and vapor, just like Gods forms are the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

I would agree that the Father, Son and Holy Ghost cannot be the same thing at the same time, they are all one as God just like liquid, ice and vapor cannot be the same thing at the same time but are still all one as water.

Ok but that still doesn't answer how Jesus and the Holy Spirit were together at the same time. Jesus being baptised and the Holy Spirit alit on him as "a Dove".

Like steam rising above a pot of hot water?

That makes two different things. Water and Steam. Still not both at the same time.

2. liftandsoar profile image59

Right on, doublescorpion!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)