"Symbolic" Interpretation

1. Apostle Jack profile image61
    Apostle Jackposted 5 years ago

Normally everything is read in face value,which refer to that which is very easy to be understood and have no need for a library search.

Then,there are "SYMBOLIC PHRASES" that have another explanation other than what is seen and presented.

If it is not in perspective order you won't get the same effect nor understanding from it.Most Misinterpretations comes from trying to or explaining a SYMBOLIC Message or phrase by what you see instead of what you have to dig for BEFORE you can see it.

If i say I love yo with all my heart,common sense will or should tell you that I am not speaking about the heart inside my chest that pump blood.SO,it would be a "SYMBOLIC PHRASE" to say something else with a hidden or personal meaning.

I wrote this because it is sad why and how it is so easy to take a wrong turn in thought and Philosophy.I believe in the scripture that......line must be upon line,and precept must be upon precept,and its here a little and there a little.

How do you interpret?

2. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 5 years ago

Both. Logically when dealing the world of the earth and symbolically when dealing with the world of heaven, which doesn't speak English.

1. Apostle Jack profile image61
      Apostle Jackposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Getting the correct meaning is the focus.If it don't fit,don't force it.. Sometimes one have to go another way around,and take many roads to get there more-so than usual.Line must be upon line and percept must be upon precept,an it is here a little and there a little.So again,how do YOU interpret?