jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

THE STATEMENT "BEAR THE CROSS" WHAT THOSE IT MEANS

1. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 8 years ago

so because I am able to forgive everyone who has done me wrong it is good, but because I cannot accept Jesus' sacrifice, he cannot forgive me and I shall be enternally dambed?

I get!  halluja.  smile

2. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 8 years ago

simple answer...because he doesn't love everyone unconditionally.

3. profile image0
    mikeq107posted 8 years ago

Hey Sandra :0)
    Just came in here....eh what do you believe?  ::00)) Mike confused Q Lol and scratching my head!!!!!

1. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 8 years ago in reply to this

lol, I believe it is all good if people would just let it be. smile  God whateva God is, you know, the thing...gave us something, which could be better than nothing and we are special.  Christain or not. smile

Be happy with what you got, if you want something go get it, if you want to be forgiven, then it is all good, if you fuc* up, it aint no thang, be happy and let peace have a chane.  That is what I believe.  smile  I guess I just believe there is a God, and whatever God is just so happens to love us fuc* ups no matter what we do.  A lot aint right, but hey...If I could change the world I would but I cant so I just accept it.  smile

4. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 8 years ago

I was in Palistine/Israel a long time ago. Many people said you look like Jesus. And I said no thanks, don't need to do that again. Not for me my friend.

1. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Like Life of Brian?  wink

5. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 8 years ago

"Like Life of Brian? " Elements yea. You have to refuse all assignments, and cover your tracks. By the way your thoughts on 'unconditional love' were great.

working