The Song Of David

1. DeaneMc profile image60
    DeaneMcposted 8 years ago

I found this to be a great word to claim for ourselves. God has given us many promises and it is up to us to claim them. The Word says " life and death are in the power of the tongue. So when God gives us a word or promise we need to speak it out loud so the devil can hear it. The Word of God strikes a blow to the devil every time we speak it and I don't know about you but I like putting him in his place and it's not above me but below me.Greater is God that is in me, than he that is in the world.

2 Samuel 22:1-7
    And David spoke the words of this song to the Lord in the day that the Lord delivered him from the hand of all his enemies and from the hand of Saul.
    2) And he said" the Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliver; (3) My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold and my refuge; my savior, thou dost save me from violence.(4) I call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised; and I am saved from my enemies.(5) For the waves of death encompassed me; the torrents of destruction overwhelmed me; (6) The cords of Sheol surrounded me; the snares of death confronted me. (7) In my distress I called upon the Lord, yes, I cried to my God; and from His temple He heard my voice, and my cry for help came into His ears.

2 Samuel 22:17-20
    He sent from on high, He took me; He drew me out of many waters.(18) He delivered me from those who hated me, for they were too strong for me. (19) They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.(20) He also brought me forth into a broad place; He rescued me, because He delighted in me.

2 Samuel 22:29-33
    for thou art my lamp, O Lord; and the Lord illumines my darkness. (30) For by the I can run upon a troop; by my God, I can leap over a wall. (31) As for God, His way is blameless; the Word of the Lord is tested; He is a shield to all who take refuge in Him.(32) For who is God, besides the Lord? And who is a rock, besides our God?(33) God is my fortress; and He sets the blameless in His was.

If God is mighty enough to ignite the sun, could it be that he is mighty enough to light your path?

2. Make  Money profile image69
    Make Moneyposted 8 years ago

Thanks DeaneMc

I like putting him in his place too so I'll do it here.

God the Father

God the Son

God the Holy Spirit