jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

How come?

1. Jerami profile image79
    Jeramiposted 5 years ago

How come everybody is artifical and "skeerd" of what we need the most

I betchA a nickle nobody wants to answer them self that question!

I don't care whatcha tel me  ??    be honest with yoursel and dont't think YA Gotta debate me,  just ak yourself thar ////??   ask yoursel that and find out i YOU are a true debater or not ?

1. RockerGinger profile image84
      RockerGingerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

People are willing to do whatever and become whatever to attract attention in this life. We are born with the need to feel loved, but some people take it too far.

2. lone77star profile image90
      lone77starposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Jerami, it would help to spell-check your forums before posting them. They might thus be a little clearer in intent.

You start out with a challenge that "everybody" (a generality) is artificial (whatever that means) and "skeerd" (afraid).

My answer to myself, I need to be utterly humble to give up the ego self and loosen all attachments to this identity and this physical realm. That's what we all need.

You can send my nickle to your favorite charity. Thanks for being a good sport. wink

1. Jerami profile image79
        Jeramiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You are right..   And thanks for being kind pointing this out.

Sometimes I get on here when I shouldn't.
          I apologize to everyone.  especially for this OP.
          Sometimes one pain pill don't work and two are too many. HA
          Like  right now ...  ( not awake yet).

1. lone77star profile image90
          lone77starposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I understand, Jerami. I can't tell you the number of times I too put the cart before the horse. My wonderful wife helps to keep me humble and on track. smile

And making it one and a half pills can get messy! Some of those things are not easy to cut. And some capsules are downright disgusting when opened.

Take care!

working