jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

The GOD=7_4 Bible Code

1. 61
    Brad Watsonposted 5 years ago

(topic #74)

This will be finished(74) later...

1. 61
      ibneahmadposted 5 years ago in reply to this

This is neither from Jesus nor from Moses.

2. Jerami profile image77
    Jeramiposted 5 years ago

Why does everybody wanta think that there is a code.

When ever YOU want to give wisdom to anybody ... are you going to hide it behind a Code that only SPECIAL people get to hear.

THAT IS THE THING   that proves that ain't right.

3. brotheryochanan profile image59
    brotheryochananposted 5 years ago

I don't think bible code works with the NIV version. lol

4. Aficionada profile image93
    Aficionadaposted 5 years ago

Oh, my... I just noticed.  These other posts (at the time I'm typing this) were either 44 hours or 44 seconds ago.  And the HubberScores seem to have 4's and 7's in them.  Maybe even the number of posts, or followers, or hubs, or months here.  I'll bet there's a code in that, right?

Except.... no 4's or 7's in my numbers that I can see.  Houston, we have a problem.

5. Marcus D Mays profile image61
    Marcus D Maysposted 5 years ago

The scriptures are coded for Christ said, 'search the scriptures for in them you think you have life,' John chapter 5 verse 39
    Why would He say search for something instead of telling you plainly, because He wants you to be able to look and use reason this is where a person will find the knowledge of good and evil.
    Now this GOD equal 7 for bible code, let me break it down for you; GOD the FATHER, Christ, Holy Ghost, Son of Man, Holy Spirit, Blood of Life, and Water of Life. This is the real and true order of the makeup of the THRONE!

1. earnestshub profile image88
      earnestshubposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No, this is a lot of gobbledegook from a stone age myth that's had more "adjustments" than Joan Rivers has had plastic surgery!

6. 0
    Sherlock221bposted 5 years ago

Using the same computer program, other books, such as War and Peace and Moby Dick have been found to have the code too. This proves that related words can be found in most books, and that therefore the code does not exist.