jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)

Scripture Showdown is done. But was fun.

1. Jonathan Janco profile image80
    Jonathan Jancoposted 5 years ago

Thank you to everyone who participated in my scripture posting contest. I'm assuming you all had a good time, since I heard no serious complaints and got to know you all a bit better. I just wanted to open this thread in case anyone wanted to share their feelings about it or any kind of insight. The other thread is still open for now so feel free to post on it, I will still read it.
    smile

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image59
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago in reply to this

...group hug?....big_smile....i vote for eaglekiwi and scorp...am i up for a t-shirt too?...is there any writing on it?..... tongue

2. Jonathan Janco profile image80

Sorry no t-shirts. I mean,I'll send t-shirts to people, as long as nobody minds that I've worn them already.
    wink

no problem Jonathan....just as long as you have a nice scent..................i luv wearing t-shirts worn by my man - don't ask me why, but there is just sumthin' about it.......are you my man?...or are you the man?

....later....gater....

1. earnestshub profile image87
        earnestshubposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ah! A hubsniffer! Our first I think! lol

lol lol...what? yor woman never wore yor t-shirt  when you were gone somewhere (especially wearing it to bed)...missing you and all of that lovely stuff......too bad for you!  lol...i bet i'm not the only one!

OK ya got me there. My wife did like to wear my T Shirts to bed at times when I was away working for weeks at a time once. Memories!

Men's T Shirts always look sensational on women... why is that?

...now you get it, good!   ...hubsniffer?   yikes  lol

...don't question it...just go with it Earnest....it's all about love...and yes, women do look good in their man's T's don't they?...why? because it's yours....and she loves yor scent!..yours and only yours.....lucky you big guy!  lol...just keep that in memory in mind for the next time big_smile   

...later...gater

2. jacharless profile image80
          jacharlessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

lol !

I copped it for that one, and had to come clean! lol

3. Jonathan Janco profile image80

Pretty much every woman I've ever dated has stolen from me an article of clothing or two. But the clothes of mine they have ripped they werent trying to keep for themselves.
    wink

working