jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Thank You

1. EsmeSanBona profile image88
    EsmeSanBonaposted 5 years ago

I just want to say hi to everyone and let you know how much I appreciate the kind words and the support I've received in the short time I've been here.  This is a great community of folks and I want to give a huge hug and THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone.  This has been a particularly rough year for me but in the last few weeks, just since being here, things have not only been improving but have actually started looking WAY better.  I don't know if it's just coincidence or not but I'll definitely accept it.  Beside, Carl Jung believed there were no coincidences so I'm going to thank you for doing whatever you did to turn things around. :-)

I'm happy to be here and am looking forward to reading the hubs of this great group of writers.

2. SpanStar profile image59
    SpanStarposted 5 years ago

I don't know the situation you're talking about in your life but if it's improving then that's a good thing here's my welcome hat to you.

1. Ms Dee profile image88
      Ms Deeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Same for me too!  This is so great to hear that things are looking up, and you have a new community at HubPages to be a part of, as well smile

3. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 5 years ago

You are always welcome. Thank you for the acknowledgement!