Bible encoded w/ GOD=7_4, gematria(74), "Selah" appears 74x, etc.

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (13 posts)
  1. profile image59
    Brad Watsonposted 12 years ago

The Biblical term "selah" occurs 74 times in the Bible. It is a musical direction that probably meant for there to be an instrumental interlude between lyrics. This explanation works well for when "selah" appears 71 times in David's songs (Psalms) and 3 times in the poem/song of Habakkuh Chapter 3. The fact that selah occurs exactly 74x is a very important code!

The combination of 7 & 4 is sacred geometry and can be Biblically traced back to Genesis 7:4, "For in 7 days, it will rain for 40 days and nights". (This is the Bible's first usage of the recurring theme of #40.) Moses did the #40 7x and made sure to align the 4th Commandment: "Keep the 7th day holy". An earthquake occured at Jericho when Joshua(74) had 7 priests with 7 horns march around 7 times for 7 days.

The Hebrew Bible was written using gematria: an alphanumeric code that provides added symbolic meaning and connection between words with the same gematric code. The Greek New Testament was also written with the same alphanumeric code called isopsephy. (The Arabic Qur'an was written using hisab al-jummal - the same alphanumeric code.) Simple(6,74) English(7,74) Gematria(8,74) & GOD=7_4 puts a strong emphasis on Y'shua=74/Jesus=74 (J10+E5+S19+U21+S19), Jewish=74, Messiah=74, the King=74, donkey/burro=74, Cross=74, Gospel=74, according(74) to St.(74), pastor(74), etc.

Selah is naturally connect(74)ed to composer(74), melody(74), and songs(74). Pretty cool, huh?

- Brad Watson, Miami
    <link snipped>

1. Greek One profile image64
      Greek Oneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You know Brad, it is common when people claim to be reincarnations of Jesus, that others often tell them they need help.

Not to ridicule you, but have others in the past suggested this to you?

1. profile image59
        Brad Watsonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Greek One,

You've completely ignored the important material in the original post, why is that? Did you even bother to read it before coyly insulting me? If you don't want to participate in discussing the topic, then do NOT waste everyone's time.

1. Greek One profile image64
          Greek Oneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I am not trying to refute your claims, frankly, they are a little about everyone's heads, I think.

Nor am I insulting you.  I am just asking if anyone, in the face of the evidence you provide, has suggested that you might need assistance.

Surely that wouldn't be uncommon reaction for a reincarnated Jesus to expect?

2. profile image0
          Emile Rposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hey Brad. As the last scion of Christ and the granddaughter of a woman who had a passionate affair with Einstein, I'm in the unique possession of  having personal info on both. I can help you validate your claim, if you'd be willing to answer a few personal questions about your claimed famous incarnations?

2. Cagsil profile image69
      Cagsilposted 12 years agoin reply to this

roll

2. MrHunter profile image58
    MrHunterposted 12 years ago

Dude, your topic is valid, but the best treament on this has been done by Larry Jackson of Bethel International Outreach Church in Charlotte NC. His audio CD (from a talk in VA) is practical, understandable and easy to comprehend . .  not a series of endless equations that lead to misinterpretation, outlandish prophetical nonsense, or outright confusion.

1. profile image51
      gordon monetteposted 12 years agoin reply to this

but sir in the that grace that is faith(the race)i know not by my understanding or power! the numbers are words that are spirit! JOHN6(chapter 74)new testament   john 6 verse 63 AMEN

3. profile image51
    gordon monetteposted 12 years ago

74 in chapter74(exodus 24)-mount sinai is 7497feet-jerusalem is 2474 feet-jeremiah 52:24 and 25 74 were taken away!

1. profile image51

all in all 24(74) chapters.74 sons of men between adam the first son of GOD and jesus christ.chapter 740(isaiah61) the spririt shows me these things!AMEN.pray 4 me to the lord god almighty(our father)in the name of the one he made our lord that high priest forever JESUS CHRIST AMEN!      74-9-74--974-9-74  EXODUS24 verse 9 -74 went up and luke1 chapter 974 verse 9 and verse 74 a prophetic/priestly ring with a end time revelation sting.why the sting because the enemy is not flesh and blood!

1. profile image51

psalm74;9 and acts7;49 now if you look i pray like the man of GOD(Elisha)that his attendant may have his eyes opened to see! 2 kings 6 verse17 the chariots of fire/chariots of ISRAEL and its horseman all around me! AMEN!

4. earnestshub profile image81
    earnestshubposted 12 years ago

This is why we needed scientific method.

To debunk this type of extrapolation of the ridiculous.

Have you any idea how many of these encodings have been presented in the past?

I saw the first one 40 years ago. It was bunk then as well.

5. brittanytodd profile image89
    brittanytoddposted 12 years ago

What about the fact that English isn't the original language of the Bible?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)