"The Inspired Word of God"! Oh really?

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (86 posts)
  1. Randy Godwin profile image61
    Randy Godwinposted 12 years ago

Growing up in the Bible Belt," in the region of the navel, I often heard the Bible referred to as "The Inspired Word Of God."  I occasionally asked the speaker how they came by their information as to the truth of their proclamation.

Most would simply look at me as if I had committed one of the most dastardly acts possible in questioning their beliefs and say "Because it's the truth"!  Of course, if you are reared in the navel, this is the typical response to any question which requires actual knowledge about the origin of myths and parables in the old collection of stories.

But even the preachers, who claim have at least a modicum of actual education in the origins of the tome and its present form, have no actual answer to the query.  Who decided the Bible was God inspired?  What qualifications did they have for making such a controversial statement?   Who vouched for their veracity, or their unquestionable ability to decide this statement was indeed true?

1. pennyofheaven profile image80
      pennyofheavenposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Apparently the writers did. They seemed to be vouched for in the days which gave them the qualifications to make such statements. We could ask questions like, who vouched for the royal family and who qualified them to be royal. That too was in the past. However which way they got their qualifications. Are we questioning that today?

Randy Godwinposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yes, believe it or not there is still ongoing research into many facets of actual truth contained in historical myths and beliefs.  Not only in the old stories contained in the Bible, but in the ancient tales plagiarized and used in the Bible itself.

"They seemed to be vouched for"  You have to admit this is not a good reason for knowing if the "inspired" statement is true, don't you?  Maybe, perhaps, what if etc.  Not evidence at all.

Yes, we are questioning their qualifications today.  Does it make any difference to you if Christianity is based on truth or fiction?  You don't care?

So this research is trying to prove actual truth in terms of who actually wrote the different books of the bible, how they arrived at what they did and what or whom deemed them to be inspired?

If so, how on earth will they achieve this? How do they confirm that their results are accurate when they are researching an era that is long gone into the ethers of nothingness? With little or no physical evidence and no true understanding of a society that had different socio economic structures, ethics, etc.

Certainly they can analyse the physical evidence and base their results on these however there would be too many gaps to fill to claim they know or come to any definitive truth.

No statement made regarding the God inspired statement when made by another would be true, it is merely guess work, for many more reasons than that stated earlier.

Questioning whether or not the foundations of Christianity are based on fact or fiction seems pointless to me and no it doesn’t matter to me. We are each unique and the power to choose ones own path will rarely if ever be influenced by fact or fiction alone. There are many other variables known and unknown why one might choose a particular path.

At the end of the day though, it is the experience of God that matters. It is an experience you cannot share, sell, barter or lose. It is an experience that no one can confirm or vouch for except you. Our experiences differ infinitely so who is qualified to say that is not God? No one. Perhaps that is why there seems to be different Gods when they are really only different experiences of God.

2. DoubleScorpion profile image78
        DoubleScorpionposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Royalty was "annointed (christened)" by the Holy leader, Church or other. So the "God" of the region is who determined royalty.

And this included the usual court intrigue, bribes to church officials, favors repaid, future favors expected, political wrangling, etc.  God does work in mysterious--and often unethical--ways.  smile

So far, we have nothing to show any god inspired anyone to write anything.  Should we keep searching or simply accept anonymous hearsay as absolute truth in this case?

1. DoubleScorpion profile image78

It was written by men. It was written about God and other things...but inspired by God...Nothing I have ever learned or been taught leads me to believe it was inspired by God. More of a set of laws and stories to allow a non-family group of persons to live together without to much strife with some form of government. As God(s) were feared and respected, it was easier to lead people if they thought the rules set down were from God(s) and not men.

Ancient tribal laws existed long before man invent gods.  The 10 commandments were already around in basic tribal ethics thousands of years before the fictional Moses ascended the mount.

So those of us who have actually searched for the truth, can probably agree there is no actual proof of any books of the Bible being inspired by any gods at any time.

Agreed. The people of the bible were nomadic types...I think the writings of the bible (at least the first 5 books) was used in an attempt to govern nomadic tribes in a settlement enviroment.

But of course the first five books didn't reach the format we kinda see today until sometime during or right after the Rule of King Solomon

So does this mean one is better off to be ignorant so as to believe in god easier?  Ignorance is bliss?  smile

Well...Lets just say that it is easier to hypnotize someone who has a weak will or mind.

The majority of people are very content following what they are told. It is easier than leading and being the one responsible for making the decisions and having to deal with being right or wrong with those choices.

2. Randy Godwin profile image61

The Jewish Pentateuch with the old Moses dude giving his 2 cents worth, of course.  They have been edited, deleted, etc. and some were actually plagiarized from earlier stories and myths such as the flood story from the Epic of Gilgamesh.  I'll wager most fundies don't hear much about that. lol

The "fundies" don't want to know about that. From tabernacle to the robes of the priest how ceremonies were conducted, were all borrowed from pagan beliefs... The "crown" for the High Priest had writings on it that said "Holiness to the Lord" and was written in Samaritan Characters. The colors used symbolized the four elements (earth, air, fire and water). The 12 stones were for the tribes as well as the zodiac. The 2 shoulder stones were symbols of the sun and moon. The seven armed candle stick was for the seven planets and the seven days of the week.

I could go on and on, but from what I have read of your postings, you probably already know most, if not all of this already.

2. pennyofheaven profile image80

I thought it was war that determined it? Then again, that makes sense if Vatican history is anything to go by. If Churches engaged warriors to fight for their holy war they may just have made them royal with any victory.

Before the new King took his position, He was formally annointed as king by the Bishop (European type kings)

Very interesting! Thanks.

2. platinumOwl4 profile image71
      platinumOwl4posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Many people will attempt to answer this question using conventional teachings, however, the majority are dead wrong. In order to understand and get a good answer you have to read the council of Nice  325

But to many fundamentalists this would amount to doubting the word of God.  Best not to know for them.  Even the council of Nicea has no proof of anything in the Bible being "inspired by any sort of god.  simply a "good ole' boy" meeting of those with similar beliefs with minor differences. 

Nope, nothing there, but thanks for the opinion.  smile

2. platinumOwl4 profile image71
        platinumOwl4posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yes, I know it was a good ole boy network. My point exactly. People are believing in philosophy of which they do not know the roots of. And many of them are clinging to it for dear life, without  thinking maybe now is a good time to do some research. When Galileo questioned what happened to him. That what I am seeing now. People who are afraid to question. People had Gods long before the bible, and what happened to the men King James had to translate the book out of its original tongue?

I suppose they all agreed they were indeed "inspired by god"!  lol

3. kess profile image61
      kessposted 12 years agoin reply to this

To quote from the bible' all writings are inspired from God' therefore the Bible validate itself and.every post in this forum...I agree.

It's true because it says it is?  That works well for the ignorant but what about those seeking truth?  Who had the power to decide the writer's were inspired?  Do you have no knowledge of where the Bible came from? 

It didn't suddenly appear all in one book, Kess.  Common men, just like you, wrote the old stories and myths.  Do you feel inspired enough to speak for your god and perhaps doom other people's souls to eternal damnation by your words?  If your post is any indication, you probably do!  lol

2. aka-dj profile image65
    aka-djposted 12 years ago

There's only ONE person who can make such a claim, that is of any value.

That person is YOU.

From all your posts (that I have read, at least), you are NOT convinced that it is so.

In which case, it matters not, one iota, whether it is Inspired, or contrived, does it?
    You have already rejected the notion that it IS? Right?

Therefore, as far as you're concerned, it is NOT inspired!

1. profile image0
      jomineposted 12 years agoin reply to this

So you can decide its inspired truth and push it anothers throat, as if its the truth?

1. aka-dj profile image65
        aka-djposted 12 years agoin reply to this

That's a phrase that is WAY over used and ABUSED.

I'm not shoving anything down anyones throat. None of us are!
        Posting on a forum hardly qualifies for that!

When was the last time you had anything "shoved down your throat"? Really?

1. profile image0

Posting on the forum may not, but what about the people who comes after, me tellin that i'm eternally damned, if i don't believe in them and their nonsense (or according to you, the truth decided as, by them)

2. Ron Montgomery profile image59
          Ron Montgomeryposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Is that a trick question?

You said "trick"! heh, heh,...

1. Ron Montgomery profile image59
              Ron Montgomeryposted 12 years agoin reply to this

how many sheckels for the throat thing?

Ask aka, I think he's inspired enough to know what's what.  He says, "either you know or you don't."  It may be deep sheckles, though!

2. Eaglekiwi profile image73
        Eaglekiwiposted 12 years agoin reply to this

exaggeration roll

But ya know ,like the saying goes ,if ya dont like the heat in the kitchen -stay out.

I dont door knock ,but even if I did,so what.When I was in the same position as you ,I would just say ,No thanks ,Im not interested!

Or if Christians were singing on some street corner, I just walked on bye.

This ramming down ones throat is a grosse exaggeration.

In some places it's worse than others, EK.  One can only attest to what they witness in their own particular part of the world.  I do understand your point of view, though. smile

1. Eaglekiwi profile image73

Thats true and I am sure the folks can get mighty vocal round yer parts wink

Personally ,even considering I agree with the foundations of what they may believe I would find it downright rude certain behaviour. Im not so sure its even cultural because their is a certain 'flavour' of pentecostalism in a part of New Zealand that is a little on the 'pushy in yer face style'.
            The leadership have even taken on a certain image -dare I say like one of those American Evangelists, gleaming white tooth smile ,sleek hair ,tuxedo style and lots of blah blah blah....saleman kinda style
            I dont like it, but of course they have a following.

(I do understand))

Yes and wanting their own communities too!

2. profile image0

If you haven't experienced it, or if you don't think it as nonsense, it might be an exaggeration for you. For me who is at the receiving end of nonsense, its terrible.

Um.. thought I had explained.
            I would think not too many haven't.

The point I was making was this. Many people try to sell us 'stuff' everyday in every way ,and all you have to is say YES please, or NO thankyou.

Its called being assertive. smile

1. profile image0

Even a simply salesman don't in away like that. Again the people who come to sell may be your relatives or friends who want to correct the lost sheep.

Ok ,well thats even easier ,because I have family who don't believe as well.

We just too busy loving each other than to worry bouts ,our individual belief system.

I used to have a bible study in the top room and my brother was entertaining Jim Beam in the basement ,no biggy wink..why not some may ask...

His actions didnt p** me off and mine didnt encroach on his.

Respect is love.

Great, aka!  Now tell me where you found this information.  The truth of the evidence you provide to support your statement will certainly bolster your claim.  I will certainly read anything you provide.

See my above response

In this we agree and for once you are correct in your assumptions.  I am agnostic, not atheist. Yet.  You might say I try to use the common sense God gave me instead of believing things which make no sense to me.  smile

Yes it does matter to those actually searching for the truth.  Why would I entrust my eternal soul to an old book with absolutely no evidence of whether it is truth or fiction?  Do you use this same attitude in making any other important decisions in your life?

Wrong once more, aka.  Agnostic, remember?  Thanks for being civil, even though your assumptions are mistaken.smile

3. profile image52
    She-therapistposted 12 years ago

If you go to the root of why people argue about the actuality of the bible being "The inspired word of God" or having any relevance at all, you will find that there.is a war of Good vs. Evil. A war that will never end until The End.

1. profile image0

Don't call the christians evil, ignorant yes, not evil. smile

Now that was no doubt "inspired."  I said so!  lol

Do you have anything concrete to back up your statement?  Bold statements without any proof is the basis for the questions in the original post.  If you have nothing to show how we know the Bible is God's "inspired word," why post at all?

4. wilderness profile image94
    wildernessposted 12 years ago

When the bible was compiled it was done by the ruling class of people that had total control over others.

Should you question the veracity of the compilers or that the bible was indeed the inspired word of God you were a heretic and killed.  If you were lucky you escaped a visit from the local inquisitor, but either way you were pushing up daisies.

It doesn't take long for the simple statement of inspiration to be readily apparent as completely true.  No physical proof is needed - it is only common sense and no can possibly deny it.  (At least not twice).

When enough generations have passed it is not even a question that occurs to anyone to ask.  That you do so now imperils your immortal soul if not your physical one and thus no one will consider trying to prove it (what if it is not so?). 

The word or our ancestors, given while being stretched on the rack, is all the proof we need.

Ah, a reasonable answer by one not afraid of losing their immortal soul.  But perhaps there was some test given to them which they had to pass before the proof of their "God given" inspiration was validated.

Surely there was more to it than someone simply proclaiming to be inspired by God!  Is it really so simple?  Is this the entire basis for the book being true?

I do agree the Inquisition went a long way towards proving the actual truth of the bible, Wilderness.  Unless one had faith, they suffered great pain and misery.  The Inquisition proved the Bible right in this instance.  lol

No, there is no proof anyone claiming to author any parts of the Bible was inspired any more than what you or I say is.  And we know much more than those anonymous authors of the ancient tome ever imagined.  smile

1. wilderness profile image94
        wildernessposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Well, I figured when I signed in blood with that horned guy my soul was lost.  He seems to have reneged - my traffic still hasn't doubled - but I suppose I still have to uphold my end of the bargain.

Seriously, though, might makes right and what the mighty proclaim is always right.  That really was a good deal of it - a proclamation from the mighty that increased their power over the general population and that no one could refute.

So, where did God come in?  All common mortals deciding amongst themselves what words were really inspired by God.  That's it?  Surely someone actually consulted the guy who was supposed to do the inspiring, didn't they?  smile

No, of course not. 

First, you cannot contact someone that isn't there.

Second, if He is the kindly, loving and murderous psycho they chose to depict Him as He would surely have murdered them for some reason that made sense only to Him.

Thirdly, we can assume that God won't lie to us, but the bible certainly does.  Therefore there was no consultation or guidance from above.

Does this mean I'm going to hell like the fundies say happens to those who question "God's Inspired Word"?  Are you guys going too?  smile

Yes it does.  I suggest you read up on how to placate a demon and keep it happy. 

Perhaps you could write a hub about it for the rest of us heretics? smile

I'm way ahead of you, Wilderness.  I already have numerous air conditioning hubs written.  But I'm afraid there will be some of the fundies on these forums who may show up befuddled and confused as to why they are there too.  I'm not sharing my A/C with them, though.  lol

My friend!  Have I ever told you how much I like snakes?  I even have a boa in my extra bedroom.

Remember me when we meet in Hell, Randy - you sound like a good man to know there. lol

5. Randy Godwin profile image61
    Randy Godwinposted 12 years ago

Strange how the fundies, except for Aka-DJ, who I do appreciate giving the perfect example of a believer's answer, avoided weighing in on this seemingly important Christian proclamation.  It must not be as important to them as I thought. smile

6. Internetwriter62 profile image80
    Internetwriter62posted 12 years ago

Hi Randy,
    You simply can't judge faith based matters on earthly criteria. If we are talking about what gives a lawyer authority for example, we would find out where he or she was trained, what firm they work at and what cases he or she won. We would do this for any human being. When we talk about the Bible we are talking God's word, it's up to the individual to believe whether or not it is God's word. It's a matter of faith. Either you believe or you don't.

Do you take the same tack when making other important decisions in your life?  And who first told you the bible was "the inspired word of god"?  I'll bet it was probably a preacher or someone else fully indoctrinated in to christianity.

It seems sort of strange to trust your immortal soul to a belief based on hearsay evidence.  Especially as much of the "inspired word" was borrowed from previous pagan religions.  But perhaps your god couldn't come up with his own original ideas and this is the explanation for the plagiarism.  smile

Either one is indoctrinated into the belief, or not.  If they are, they will believe almost anything they are told to believe and if they don't, they are hell bound for sure.  Threats and fear convince many who otherwise would rather use their common sense.

7. killerdillard profile image40
    killerdillardposted 12 years ago

It always falls back on personal belief... no matter who told you about the Bible or where you may have heard it first. I choose to believe that the Bible is the inspired word of God, that gives me comfort like nothing else can.

I feel the same way about my god Moe.  And I don't have overlook him killing almost the entire population of humans and animals on the planet.  He's not obsessed about young virgins either.  smile

1. Internetwriter62 profile image80
        Internetwriter62posted 12 years agoin reply to this

I understand that beliefs are often handed down, but I wan't raised with the Bible. My belief was due to my own choosing. I wish I could explain why I believe, but all I can say is I do believe in the Bible.
        Like I said, when it comes to the Bible, I think it's a matter of faith, can I prove anything that will convince you otherwise, I doubt it, unless God chooses otherwise.
        Let me tell you, even in the Millennium (I know you probably think that is untrue as well) anyways according to my beliefs which include the Millennium, there will be people that even though they live in a world where Chirst is personally ruling, so they can't doubt there is god, they will have to see him everyday, they will live in a world where there will be abundance and Justice, prophesies will be fulfilled and yet, they will rebel against it all.
        What I'm trying to say is it's not a matter of proof it is a matter of what each person chooses at the end.

I have no problem with those who believe in the bible unless they are urging others to do the same.  Attempting to influence others concerning risking their souls is an awful responsibility to take on.  Especially if you cannot explain why you are right about what you believe.

What if you are wrong and are worshiping the wrong god, and you've talked others into doing the same?  No, not me.  I sometimes have trouble believing things which are easily proven, much less invisible gods who need our puny adoration to be satisfied.

Besides, such a god would already know the end result of who was saved long before the earth was created.  A done deal.  smile

1. Jerami profile image58
            Jeramiposted 12 years agoin reply to this

even from a zeolots point of view!   
              Most of that made sense

1. Jerami profile image58
              Jeramiposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I was looking at this post again I made..... careless     

I was the zeolot I refered to.

2. pennyofheaven profile image80

What if there is no end?

Then your god should know this too.  And your book would still be wrong. smile

Yes indeed God does know. Perhaps not on a conscious level but we have many levels of consciousness. I don't have a book. If you are talking about the bible, then that would depend highly on ones interpretation of the messages it delivers.

Kinda like if we both read the wizard of oz. We would both get a different message from reading the book. I might relate the book to someones life experiences adorned with creative descriptions that symbolize a journey one must take to realize what is within. You might see it as a great fantasy book for children that is very entertaining. Does that make the book wrong or our perceptions wrong? Neither. It is just different views on a book that has a story to tell which will be perceived in an infinite ways.

But TWOO still merely a fairy tale no matter how much you relate to it.  smile  And it doesn't threaten eternal damnation for those who don't believe it is true.

That illustrates well what I said in my previous post. One story and infinite ways to perceive. Eternal damnation for me, could mean an entirely different thing to you.

A further illustration perhaps....

What is eternal? It's a word. It has a literal meaning. Infinite amount of time...Immortality or eternal life. So we accept this and it gives us 'meaning' for the word eternal. What is infinite? Another word also with a literal meaning. Literal meaning helps us to give the word a 'meaning' however fantastical this meaning might be.

What though is infinite? How long is infinite? Who invented the word infinite? None of us have experienced infinite to know what it really means? Therefore infinite is a fairytale meaning because it is not based on or describing any experience. It is a creative word to describe something we have not yet experienced and don't yet understand.

The above exercise can be done for the word damnation as well...

3. Internetwriter62 profile image80
            Internetwriter62posted 12 years agoin reply to this

You are right God does and did know who would be saved long before he created anything, otherwise to say he omniscient would be foolish.
            As to make someone else believe like me, well that is something I could never do, I can only tell them what I believe and why I believe it, whether or not they want to believe like me is for them to choose. I do not believe in making my Pastor or any other Christian responsible for my soul, they only told me what they believe, whether or not I believe that is up to me, and I believe up to God as well.

2. Eaglekiwi profile image73

You sure about that Randy, I mean do you have evidence to the contrary wink

Sure!  Moe managed to find a woman of his own, not one already betrothed and over 13 years old to boot.  smile

Ok that's good for Moe.

And good for me too,since no -one sacrificed me either wink

8. BobbiRant profile image61
    BobbiRantposted 12 years ago

As far as religion goes, people will believe as they wish.  I look around me Today, seeing exactly what the Bible writers predicted, and I doubt they 'guessed' it.  " The love of the greater number will cool off."  (Matthew 24:12)  THIS alone, has certainly shown me that yes, people hate each other and are doubting a Higher Power exists, governments TRYING very hard to eliminate certain segments of their population, if THAT isn't hatred, I don't know what IS.   To each his own.  As individuals, if it is true, we will answer singly, as individuals when a day of reckoning shows up.  Good topic though.

You know people that hate each other?

People have always hated each other.  But no more today and perhaps not as much as they did in ancient times.  Religions have always caused strife between groups of people, even though most cults preach love and understanding while killing their fellow man.  It's just considered more in bad taste among those who are willing to ask questions these days.  smile

9. paradigmsearch profile image59
    paradigmsearchposted 12 years ago

"The Inspired Word of God"! Oh really?"

We are lab rats. Period.

At least the lab has other rats we can play with and create with.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)