jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

10 Reasons WHY Gays Should NOT Marry

1. Castlepaloma profile image20
    Castlepalomaposted 5 years ago

I am for same sex marriage.
    Please , most Americains; take all this with a grain of salt 

1. Children must have a male and a female role model at home. Single parents are forbidden to raise children.

2. Heterosexual marriages cannot produce children. Old people couples can’t, but who cares?

3. The world needs more trailer trash children they can’t afford. Gay parents raise gay children, straight parent’s only straight children the world will end if everyone thinks gay

4. If gay marriage is allowed, Straight marriage will have less meaning and clergyman will have fewer children to undress Oopss I mean to address.

5. In the 60s blacks can’t marry whites, 1973 it was illegal to be gay and now, homosexual marriage. What is this Christian nation and world order coming to? 2012

6. Only one religion in America. God did not design Adam and Steve nor did he make Gay marriage as the base of our church. The many of us do not hate gays, God hate Gays, our Hands are washed clean of it, get with God’s Plan.

7. Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, for being gay is a choice, we are not born gay. Just by hanging around gay people will turn us gay too.

8. Legalizing gay marriage will change the foundation of society and open the door to marrying your pets, and it may get worst - marrying yourself.

9. Homosexuality isn’t natural, gay sex can cause eyeglasses, blindness and birth control.

10. We do not need more separate but equal” institution for our constitution. Why should gays have the extra taxes and divorces like us Christians?

2. earnestshub profile image89
    earnestshubposted 5 years ago

Geeze! and I was about to marry my gay cross dressing dog! You're no fun at all! lol

Castlepalomaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I would marry my dog first too , if my only other choice was to  marry the mob,

I could always spell dog backwards to my self, and have sexless life too..

2. aka-dj profile image79
      aka-djposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Cross dressing dog?
      What does it think it is, a cat... ?

Maybe this should be in the "Gender and Relationships" forum. hmm

Why,

God hates gays, most Christians do not hate gays , as I have been told many times.

Wait, I am having one of those, (moments)
        Oh God! the people do not know what they do.

1. aka-dj profile image79

You have believed a lie!

God does not hate gays!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I should say it like this

GOD DOES NOT HATE GAYS

Did you get that?
          He hates "homsexuality", NOT homosexuals.
          But then He hates ALL sin, and He LOVES ALL "sinners".

Of course, I doubt you can see the difference. (Here's hoping you DO get it) smile

1. recommend1 profile image71
            recommend1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Wow - in your arrogance you speak for your god AND you tell us that your god is homophobic.  I wonder what the imaginary old chap will have to say to you when you turn up at those pearly gates with your arrogance.

The imaginary god that I was taught is all about peace, love, acceptance and forgiveness in an all-encompassing way that you seek to deny.

1. aka-dj profile image79

lol lol lol lol lol lol

What a ridiculous answer.

Do you comprehend English?

See, I said "I doubt you will get it"!  You DON'T get it.

2. Castlepaloma profile image20

aka-

You have believed a lie!
            Maybe I should say it like this

GOD DOES NOT HATE GAYS

I am only play acting of what it maybe like being in Christian’s shoes. I do not understand why so many Christian have so many disagreeable versions of the bible. Or why they have so many love conditions and contradictions from the Bible. Shouting that GOD DOES NOT HATE GAYS does not make it so, when being gay is a sin and God hates sin.

Repenting Jesus over and over does not make him the be all and end all also OR cures gayness. Just a simply healthy reason or close ENOUGH answer would work for me,

For All the other never ending sinful other non Christian groups living in never ending constant sin, there is no hope for from this assumed all forgiving , all powerful and all loving God. Even when I know I have lived life with clean hands, there will never be enough holly water or repents to save me from endless sin, so God hate me too? Yeah?

An all loving God either love me or he is evil doer to most people on earth under the be all and end all act of soul salvation.

working