Is god "GOD"?

1. 0
    jomineposted 5 years ago

I'm a teacher and an average person and have a lot of students. I never punish them, nor threaten them. In fact the only thing I tell them is that whether they study or not is not my concern, as whatever happens they themselves has to bear. I don't show any partiality, even if I show it is based solely on there interest in studies, not on there ability or performance or cast or creed. And without any tests I can easily assess my students.
    God is supposed to be omnipotent and omnibenevolent.
    Does he have to demonstrate his power by threatening damnation? Does he got to be showy at all. Those who tend to be bullies are insecure people, so when the believers say god will sent you to hell or punish you just for rejecting him, does that mean god got an inferiority complex?
    Will an omnibenevolent god make some people more smart and sent the less fortunate to hell, just to assert his power?
    Will an omnibenevolent god select some species over others and some among them in particular and be partial?
    Will an omnipotent god be interested in knowing what you are doing in private?

1. Ms Dee profile image88
      Ms Deeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No, no, no, no, yes.