jump to last post 1-32 of 32 discussions (199 posts)

Is Cagsil atheist or agnostic or has an opinion of himself?

1. Castlepaloma profile image22
    Castlepalomaposted 5 years ago

I had to do this Casgil, I have no understanding where you are coming from. What do you self proclaim yourself as or to what degree do you connection with god, or agnostic or atheist.  I would trust your opinion about yourself or how you define yourself because the best opinion in the world is the opinion of oneself. Please, just give one, that I or we can understand?

Cagsil are you an atheist?

Atheist is define as a lack of belief in God,  maybe you are an atheist because you reject the notion of any kind of God”, as I have ask you and you answered other consistently. Richard Dawkins claim he is deeply religious, now that, i don’t understand what the hell he means. There is another contradiction in the logic of atheism, because agnostic neither believes nor disbelieves in a god or religious doctrine yet try include them into their camp anyways.

Cagsil Are you agnostic?

A few agnostic think there is a slim chance of an afterlife and some can be spiritual sided. Agnostics assert that it’s impossible for human beings to know anything about how the universe was created and if divine beings exist, “unknown or unknowable. Agnostic are more likely to explore Spirituality than Atheist. An Agnostic is the one who is open to the possibility of God existing, but has not yet been convinced of it.

People out there on the hub pages, what do you guess what Cagsil is???
    I am lost with my guess.

1. vox vocis profile image92
      vox vocisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Who cares anyway? I read some of his hubs, take a look at some of his comments and...I was never interested in his religious feelings. It's a strange question you're asking.

1. Cagsil profile image84
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Nice answer. wink smile

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago in reply to this

...yor bored CP....me too....but off to bed for now....ha ha ha....you need to build a sand castle i think...who cares....later gater...lol

lol

3. nightwork4 profile image61
      nightwork4posted 5 years ago in reply to this

i'm 99% sure he's a human. anything else is really none of your business.

1. Cardisa profile image91
        Cardisaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Are you sure he's 99% human? He looks like a cat to me lol lol

Sorry Cagsil....I had to get in on the fun!

lol lol

It's okay Cardisa. It's not a problem actually. This isn't the first time I've had someone make a thread about me, who isn't me. wink

2. Cagsil profile image84

Nice and interesting reply. smile

Why is it necessary to know your religious beliefs, why couldn't he ask what are your favorite foods since he wanted to "get to know you better"?

BTW, do you like tuna?

Hey Cardisa, he can any question he wants. He has the ability to speak and has the right to ask. It's up to me, whether or not, I answer his question. If you want read the rest of the thread(it's so far pretty short).
            He could, but apparently that isn't one of things he wanted to know. Oh well, not that it matters.
            Yes, I like tuna, I go out and kill some almost every other day, just so I can eat something yummy. (j/k) tongue

Cagsilposted 5 years ago

lol lol lol lol lol

I'm none of the above. tongue smile

There's absolutely no need for a god to exist, regardless of what definition one lays claim for the god they believe exists.

I've stated what I've learned about Jesus' teaching with regards to the metaphor of "God" and that would be all about self-awareness and self-mastery.

In essence, be all knowing, all powerful and all wise about one's own life.

I've no belief with regards to a god and don't feel that there's a need to even use the word for any reason. It's unfortunate that there are plenty of people who believe a god exists, which requires me to use the word when I am dealing with other people.

I find it interesting that you've decided to pull this stunt? I understand that you claim "all humans are god", and in the aspect of Jesus' teachings, then you would be right.

But, I see no reason to even go that far, because it's not necessary. wink

1. AEvans profile image71
      AEvansposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Cags, I am surprised. smile mmmmmmm...... big_smile

AEvans, I figured that you would be one who wouldn't be surprised. lol

big_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smile Silly.

3. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

Why does it matter what anyone else thinks? While I'm sure Cags can speak for himself, I don't see why you would ask a community what 'do you guess Cagsil is???'  Why does someone have to fit into a box, or wear a label?

1. wilderness profile image97
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ah, but we all wear labels and masks.  We even change them periodically according to what we are doing and who we are around.

Others will see these labels and masks and put us into a box, even if it's the one they've labeled "unknown" and has Cags in it.  We hope it will be the box that we designed our mask for but sometimes it isn't.

I'll take exception to your statement that we all wear masks. I am no different in person than I am here. If people cannot accept me for who I am, then they can just go away. My heart will not be broken and my esteem will not be tarnished. lol

Ah, but do you not dress differently for a football game than when you go to church?  Might you wear a team jersey to show your allegiance?  Will you not speak differently to your boss than you do to the bartender or the drunk?  If invited to speak at a prestigious gathering will you use the same language and dress the same as you do when working in your yard?

Some color their hair, some wear codpieces.  We all change our appearance and behavior to fit into the box we want to be put in.

I don't attend either. lol

I am my own boss. lol And, no I don't change when talking to a bartender(regardless of how pretty she is) vs a drunk. lol
            Don't know, don't do either of them. lol
            Interesting. I'll remember that. lol

Cags!  You don't go to church?!?!  I'm shocked! smile

Maybe I'll be your bartender in Hell (I hate drunks) and we'll see how to talk to them.  lol

lol lol

I guess he is curious what other people think I am or are willing to label me.
      It more along the lines of poke and fun, I guess.
      Because, people love labels....just like on clothing and perfume, and beer....everyone has to be branded. lol

Castlepalomaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I’m a very curious about the most mysterious person on the hub, to me.

cagsil, anwers my first post with-  I'm none of the above.
        How did I know that answer

cagsil, There's absolutely no need for a god to exist
        God is absolute for nearly 80% of the people and 5-10%   think maybe it’s a good idea, I know you don’t like % yet  it helps me

cagsil, regards to the metaphor of "God" and that would be all about self-awareness and self-mystery.
        I thought there was no need for God,( mystery)

cagsil, I've no belief with regards to a god and don't feel that there's a need to even use the word for any reason.
        Why bother with a little word like God, yet talk about God so much online, (mystery)

cagsil, I find it interesting that you've decided to pull this stunt?
        Just having fun, like you sometimes

cagsil, I understand that you claim "all humans are god", and in the aspect of Jesus' teachings, then you would be right.
        I am what I am, like you, Jesus was a man and great teacher

cagsil My heart will not be broken and my esteem will not be tarnished. 
        Good for you,

rebekahELLE,
        why does someone have to fit into a box, or wear a label?

I think Everyone is God, belong to no group, as a comic gypsy artist who can’t imagine sticking labels on anyone or fitting people into boxes. Try it on me, love and kindness: now that will stick.
        Where did that come from, anything wrong about being curious about our mysterious cagsil. I would honored if the community ask about me,

wilderness wear labels and masks
        It’s me you are talking to

How am I the most mysterious person on HP? My writing is as plain as day and what I say in the forums is no different than what is written in my hubs. Therefore, to follow an old saying- "truth is easier to remember". So, I must be speaking truth.
          Maybe because it's been said before.
          Well, maybe you should think why?
          There's not. But, for those who want a better understanding of Jesus' teachings, then it's been said for comparison.
          It's not a mystery. I have to use the word because of interaction with other people.
          I figured as much.
          For his time and beyond, in the matter of understanding one's life, yes.
          That was said with regards to people accepting me. Don't take it out of context.

This God thing is not easy is thing to understand. I said before your a good person even though we clashed. I just like a closer understanding and we did some of that today. 

essence, be all knowing, all powerful and all wise about one's own life. Seem to be somewhat same thing as everyone is god from a different angle, except you lack the belief in god. 

If the 80% of God believers from each group think their group is only way and right way to God.  I don’t know which one of us is more of the odd man out, from belonging to any group.

For some you out there, I no interest conforming anyone or causing any great distress or great discomfort and careless about masked phony people.

I  feel Cagsil or I , don’t want to give or pass on suffering, we just bang heads on some topics, mainly about God, and murder topics.

Okay then, let's get a little closer- where did you get the word "god" from?

The word "god" is tied to religion and theology. Theology being the older of the two. So pick one? In religion- Jesus' teachings "god" is a metaphor.

In theology- it's the highest power in existence(in theory only). We'll start there and go forward.
              I don't require a belief in a god to truly understand Jesus' teachings of Love, Mercy and Compassion. I don't need to accept Jesus as a savior to understand his message. Each person should be always thinking before they act, because doing so opens them to the consequences of their actions and the reaction which will happen. It's called using fore-thought or hind-sight. If more people thoroughly thought out a complete thought before they took action? Then they would be less likely to damage someone else's life. To use the term "god" isn't necessary.
              Their individual irrationality with regards to their own thoughts about me is meaningless. If they have thoughts about me and see that I'm not conforming to the rules that their god supposedly(they believe) put on their life and continue to apply them to my life, goes to show you how little they know about their own life.
              You wanted other people's opinions or thoughts about me. I don't mind and I'm the only person with which it should matter. What other people say about what you've done, shows you how little they understand. Plain and simple.
              We don't bang heads. We attempt to discuss specific topics and my reason I engage you, is to reason with you. Dispel the irrationality of your thought process. Nothing more.

@Castelploma, I am curious.

Are you just curious about Cagsil, or are you intrigued and fascinated with him?

Oh.....I am curious about the man is is so curious about the most mysterious person on HP according to you.

lol

2. Castlepaloma profile image22

Yes, I'm fascinated with his intellect yet not impress with his kindness toward spiritual sided people.

Kindness toward spiritual sided people?

As I've stated in other threads and I'll gladly repeat myself- spirituality is based on mysticism.

Mysticism was debunked decades ago, as being intellectual dishonesty of the individual person. Why? Because it doesn't deal with rational thinking or reality.

3. FloraBreenRobison profile image62
                  FloraBreenRobisonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Oh Cardisa, I just love your comments  wherever you go.  smile

Flora, I don't know what comes over me when I am in the forums, I just have to give a little trouble....lol

4. David 470 profile image87
    David 470posted 5 years ago

What about Agnostic Theism? I believe that is what I am.

Confused much? lol (j/k)

5. Beth100 profile image84
    Beth100posted 5 years ago

"People out there on the hub pages, what do you guess what Cagsil is???
    "

Let's see....

from a non-religious, or rather religious, perspective, I would have to say

that Cagsil is a person who is more than capable of voicing his opinions on his own beliefs with passion, honesty and heartfelt belief.  He is an individual who has taken his experiences in life and his understandings of others' lives and has formulated his own independent idealogy.  He's a firm believer of what he speaks, because he is not afraid to speak it, live by it and stand by it.  He controls his own thoughts, his own mind, his own ideals through freedom of self choice. 

It appears that this scares others into trying to label him, to force him to conform with their beliefs while causing others great distress and discomfort.

Cags is a wonderful person and no matter what his opinions and beliefs are, he will remain a person who is honest, truthful and a friend.

smile

And Cags  H&Ks

Thank you Beth. (((Hugs))) and *Kiss* smile

Good friend , I learned a little more from that.

6. Mighty Mom profile image92
    Mighty Momposted 5 years ago

Well, I have a question for you, too, Cags
    (not to detract or distract from yours, Castlepaloma).

Where did you get those brilliant blue contact lenses?

lol lol lol

You flirt? yikes

lol lol lol lol lol

7. FloraBreenRobison profile image62
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 5 years ago

I have my own question for you-are you a bigot? Do you consider it your business  to know about anyone's private life? I'm curious about a lot of hubbers too , that is why I read their profile pages. But why not ask Cagsil then about marital status, children, sexual orientation, etc. Not your business!

yikes   I'm amazed someone said this. lol
      Oh Flora, but it's all too common nowadays for people to get into someone's private life. There are no respectful boundaries anymore, because too many people consider it their obligation, as a part of society(whichever country they live in). Utterly ridiculous, but happens.
      Good answer. wink
      I've nothing to hide actually. Single, no children, heterosexual...anything else? lol
      Well, the first amendment of the U.S. Constitution protects his right to ask. It's my choice whether or not, I respond. Just to let you know. smile

YoFloraBreenRobison

Never been a bigot? That won't flow with my feelings about loving everybody and god is everyone.

If you want to be a bigot about god , you better find out, where the hell he is.

I like Cagsil reply

1. FloraBreenRobison profile image62

For your information I have already received last rights when I was 2 hours old I had pnemonia. You have no idea what my beliefs are. As someone who has been constantly called crip and a bunch of other disgusting things about my disability, I will not put up with bigots of any kind in my home.  I broke up with someone when I found out  he was homophobic.

You broke up with a homophobic person
            Sorry to hear about your loss and any illnesses; I don’t belong to any group in order for you to blame it on.

What is today? Is it dump nonsense junk on Castlepaloma DAY

Nope. Don't blame anyone but mom's doctors for not giving her a c-section before I started swallowing  toxic liquid. Just pointing out that I am not a bigot and don't care to be around them. As for the other thread where you say you will leave this site, why? Because someone you have never met before and likely didn't know existed until three days ago thinks a person's private life is none of your business? Non sequitor.

and for anyone who is agnostic-undecided means just that. not everyone is sure that God exists or does not exist. The whole point of agnosticism is that  God's existence or non-existence cannot be proven.

Is Gagsil agnostic? that would be a pinch of news.

No, I have been here for 10 months, it time for better things to do.

no. *I* am agnostic. in reference to me being referred to you as a bigot towards God in your first response. It was shortly after that that you posted the thread that you are leaving HP.

What did write to show you I am a bigot about anyone? I am not against anyone and don't know where this word bigot is coming from still, accept from you.

8. Beth100 profile image84

OMG!  Is this still going on?!?

Get a life!!!

Hey Cags, XOXO  smile 

@ flora --  hats off to you!!!  smile  don't waste your time.

I think this is just another "look at me" rouse to get attention..... and followers..... (no pun intended there, really..... lol )

Hey Cags,  XOXO  smile

smile smile smile

lol lol

9. Beth100 profile image84

I'm glad I'm tickling you the right way  wink  smile

xox night Cags!  I'll check in on you again tomorrow....

I'm quite curious to see whether the topic of you will continue on as strong as it is...

hey, you can sell tickets to this e-event!!!  lol

xox

Good night Beth. It was nice to see you. smile (((Hugs)))

I wouldn't want to sell tickets to this event. Nothing to see really. But, as for it continuing on tomorrow...who knows. lol

Beth
      I'm quite curious to see whether the topic of you will continue on as strong as it is...hey, you can sell tickets to this e-event!!! 

Ticket sells for this petty word event. I can get grandeur sales of other kinds in positive event, worldwide. Plus set up the events in 3D using a few more of the senses than here.

1. Beth100 profile image84
        Beth100posted 5 years ago in reply to this

this carries on like one of those wasteful reality tv shows...... and those sell to huge crowds.  It appears that the world is intoxicated with nonsense and with other people's lives. Why?  Probably because the viewers have no life of their own.  Alas, they must live vicariously through others.  Sad, isn't it?

hmm

Beth

I won't waste my life away fighting with people who don't care about new or fresh ideas to create solution with.  I’m only curious about Cagsil and his frustrating ambiguous thoughts on god that lead many of you( in this case)to be one sided and attack me on this thread, yet no real threat to me nor the unknowns. There are so many other individual and groups to share with and their knowns of the curiously unknowns to be enjoyed.

There is most likely a good reason why 80% or more seek out God for solutions. Without any thought of god you limits your thinking, there is much history and experience to be discover and evolution is just as important or course.

Beth, It's obvious you have no clue what you are talking when you pass all this kind of nonsense judgmental comments about me.  Little do you know, 80% of the projects that come across my plate I refuse because they are not educational enough? Most of my work is designed to pry children, zombie and robots from watching 30 hours of TV a week, that being the worst drug out there.

I know Cagsil does not get out nearly as much as I do.  As a word artist, I give Cagsil the highest marks and I’m low, yet I like to see Cagsil try to come close to my whole life body of hard work and road record. If Cagsil wants to  get rid of the word god or claim god is totally unnecessary, that won’t happen in many life times, Cagsil, can you say: lacking belief in God.  The world will change its self anyways so these kind of thoughts are wasted thoughts.

It only demonstrates a lame imagination of beautiful unknown’s spirits and of our ancient spiritually even if God is only a word..

Complete BS.

Nothing new.

The word "god" can have an infinite number of definitions. Therefore, it's a complete waste of time.

The body of work you physically do is nothing compared to wisdom gained in understanding one's own life.

Btw- I thought you were leaving? If so, then go. If not, then what was the purpose of your other thread? To draw attention to yourself? Does your ego need that self-stroking?

Get real would you.

No new ways of thinking for one self, that's limited.
              There are so many new horizon and you’re stuck too much on the 1/5 physical part of life, then there so much of all the spiritual unknowns that would be a waste of your time. What I care is miss out on the Spiritual awakening to higher  ascension vibration frequency and dimensions, it’s your life.

Then why do you talk about so much God and not aware you are also talking about spiritual sided things too.  Kind of like Hawking asking Dawkins why you so obsessed with God.

Everybody like some attention, if I wanted more here, I would stay, that logical. I want to say goodbye to a few others, pushy for a guy who could not say his final goodbyes.

WOW! You've a lot to learn. New ways of thinking are not limited, due to the fact that knowledge(including experiences) are always adding to oneself.
                Sorry to say, spiritual is for the gullible.
                Get real. Try living in reality dude.
                I'm dealing with the irrational thought process people use.
                They were not obsessed with "God", they were obsessed with understanding LIFE. Too bad you don't know the difference.
                Apparently, you're really craving attention, which is obvious that you are not getting elsewhere.
                Not pushy. And, it wasn't that I couldn't say my final goodbyes, but I can understand how your skewed perception would think that. It's obvious that you fail in comprehension of reading the words made by me(which is completely odd considering I use plenty of small words so no confusion would exist). I found a way to stay here and still work on other things. Got it?

Spiritual is for the gullible
                  There tree times as many spiritual books than there are science books.

Do you live on planet 9 saying to humans
                  You are stupid, you human are very very stupid

I clearly give you much credit for being much finer word writer than me , Yet with words in the real world I cant get just about anything I want . What credit do you give me for doing anything well, ZERO.

Every human dose one thing  better than the other and vice versa. What kind of picky kindness to you give the world?

No sh!t, really? And, I bet you think NONE of them were written to just make money and perpetuate the hoax known as spirituality? roll
                    Actually, I live in reality.
                    What credit am I supposed to give you? I don't know you. Get real.
                    What kind of picky kindness? I always thought kindness is kindness. There's nothing picky about it.

2. Beth100 profile image84

Oh please!!!  Give me a break.

Personal attacks???  By me???  Really?  That's a first for me!

Wasting your time?  Absolutely not.  Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.  You can discuss, sway and entice.  But, the final decision is still that of the individual.

You have your opinion.  Cags has his.  I have my own.

The only thing that is really falling out of this is that you are receiving a lot of attention, as is Cags.

Leads me to wonder.....

are you  a SP? (and those of us who have been around long enough, will and do, know what this acronym is....)

Beth
              You said this is waste your time for Cagsil

Cagsil keeps poping up for the last 10 month in my threads and me in his, He should of figured out I was his waste a long time way back then, I just taken time and action towards many other better things to do.

The odd one is attacking me maybe personally; they could only penetrate me with kindness

Attacking you? Trying to reason with you is attacking you. WOW! roll

very small words are not really attacks , not like phyical harm

Maybe they think I’m attacking you by not being overwhelmed by your over powering self proclaim reasoning, maybe I got something that work better, I got a imagination

Few people have the imagination for reality and logic and reason can die off quickly. Your knowledge has limits but your imagination does not. Reason respects differences, and imagination has a perceptible likeness of things. It’s an act not of reason but an intuition, Imagination is the eye of the soul and the voice of the daring. If there is anything Godlike about God it is that. When he dares to go beyond his wildest dreams, he can imagine everything.

Actually, in order to dare to go where you never dreamed of before, is an act of reason -- you must be able to realize that you haven't been there before.

Imagination and creativity are the abilities of the human brain to let go and visualize with a different perspective, and at times, on a different plane.

Neither imagination or creativity are related to religion. 

Religion is logic.  If you believe, then x will happen.  If you don't believe, then y will happen. 

Besides, isn't this thread about Cags and what we think he is???  This isn't about religion or your opinion of him.  You already stated your opinion in your OP.  So why change the subject???

Everyone has an imagination. Very few actually understand what it's for to begin with. lol
                    Untrue. Plenty of people live long lives, understanding imagination, reality, logic and reason.
                    Knowledge as no limits, because older knowledge is always replaced with newer knowledge. Imagination doesn't have limits, which is true. It's like wisdom, which is limitless.
                    Untrue. Imagination comes from the sub-conscious and if the right side of the brain attempts to bring imagination to the left side of the brain(the reasoning, rational, sane section), it must jive with the accumulative knowledge, otherwise it only creates confusion.
                    Untrue. Imagination comes from the sub-conscious part of human consciousness. No soul actually exists.

10. 0
    Motown2Chitownposted 5 years ago

This is the funniest forum thread I think I've ever seen! lol

Cags, I agree that there is really no mystery to you.  You speak pretty clearly for who you are and what you think about pretty much anything.

Peace!

I thought it was pretty funny too. lol
      I figured that much too, but figured I would entertain those who wanted to read the thread. lol

11. Greek One profile image80
    Greek Oneposted 5 years ago

Cagsil is Greek Orthodox... like the rest of civilized society

Hey Greek,

Nice try. But, I think not. lol

2. FloraBreenRobison profile image62

smile

12. donotfear profile image91
    donotfearposted 5 years ago

Why didn't you just send Cagsil a private message? He would have answered without pasting it all over the forums.

Hey Donotfear,

Because, he apparently wanted the community input as well, thinking it would bother me. wink Also, just to let you know, apparently this thread did more damage to him than he thought it would. He opened another thread, saying that he is leaving HP now and left a long winded reason why. lol

One forum in the whole worldwide sea of forums, you think this would damage me, get real. There are plenty of people here that do like me too, I'm just not as fine a writer as you.

It only shows me, how some onesided ego's freight trains can't make a right hand turn towards a new ways of thinking, that all..

13. Reality Bytes profile image94
    Reality Bytesposted 5 years ago

Cagsil is an individual.

As is each of us.  No label can define an individual.

Labels are used to divide.  At this point in history the last thing we need is more division.

Cool reply. smile

Reality Bytes

What labels have I given Cagsil besides question about his way of thinking? Labels never stick on me unless it about love and kindness.

If he is against people who want God in their lives which is about 85%- 90% in his own country, is he not trying to divide? I accept what is, if anyone from any side can't handle questions, too  bad for them.

This is not the first time, I have stood alone,
      1.My whole family at age 22, did not want me to be an artist, they were afraid I would starve to death, loving what I do for most waking hours has been  the best way to master life.

2.Bush refused my USA work permit because I refuse to do harmful, non solving art work for them. My Integrity is healthy and intact and won’t sell off to the highest bidder. Much pressure came from the whole family again, yet we are a mix up of atheists and hard core religious bunch and oddly enough I’m in the middle and we all love each other very much.

I don’t know much about Cagsil business, after learning and dealing with so many millionaires and billionaires and many famous people for lunch and having millions of fans. Cagsil interest to have people turn away from God will be laughable with the Vass majority at best and will do little for changing my life because often to a veteran artist , its the whole world who is his family.

lol lol

14. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 5 years ago

Wow Cags! You must be really special to get a thread like this started about you tongue

"The only thing worse then people talking about you, is people NOT talking about you" - Some random quote from a celeb I heard

lol lol Kirsten.

1. kirstenblog profile image78
        kirstenblogposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am almost jealous! tongue lol
        I guess I am just not naughty enough lol lol tongue

We could change that? tongue

Unfortunately, there's two things standing in the way- (a) your husband and (b) a very, very, very, very, very large body of water. lol

ROFL
            See? You are very naughty indeed! tongue

Now, where did my halo go? *starts looking around*

2. EmpressFelicity profile image85
      EmpressFelicityposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Who nicked it off Oscar Wilde lol lol

Thx! I suspect Oscar was credited but it was the quote that stuck in my mund smile

15. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Okay, now this thread is getting really funny. lol lol lol lol lol

16. Beth100 profile image84

You stand to be corrected CP.  My referral to a waste of time was not pointed at Cags, but at Flora.  You should read a little more closely so as to not get it wrong.

Cags -- he's here, he's there, he's EVERYWHERE!!!  Don't worry, I don't believe he's stalking you or even trolling you.  He's much too clever minded and open minded to do anything so petty. 

And, hey, he was here first, so of course, he'll be in more places than you would ever expect.  Let's just say, he knows where the action is and where it isn't.  Where it isn't, he spices it up... where it is, he adds character to it.

Yo ho Cags!!!

I'm off again.... all four feet pounding the ground... OH WAIT!!!.... That's my head on the brick wall!!!!  lol

xox (that's for Cags, in the case that you might interpret it that it is for you.... tongue)

lol lol

I think I will go bust up my whole life work now, You Win Cagily,
      You are far too intelligent and with a body of work on this forum that been into more places than I could imagine being.  I have no strength; lack spinal column, having no spiny projections where you have a** that’s ten time more powerful than my backbone and happiness combined. Casgil knows about action and where it isn't who care about the whole physical world experience anyway. When Cagsil has a sitting down on you’re, a** (me no questions) godless computer..........................

I hope you are a least ten feet tall so I don’t have to bend so far to kiss it because I being so spinless and all

roll

Response for Beth, your die hard follower

You are ten feet tall?, no and I have damaged myself?, no

ha ha ha  lol

die hard follower?  No, that's not the case at all.  I happen to be a friend.  That's so much better than a follower.  smile

After all, anyone can have a follower, but it takes a bit more to make and keep a friend.

Now, CP, it appears that you are becoming quite sarcastic.  I don't know if you know of this concept but I will try and explain.

The world consists of only two basic emotions.  Fear and love.  They co-exist.  Every emotion and feeling stems from these two basic emotions.

Sarcasm is another form for anger, which is a form of fear that is being expressed.

Laughing at others is another form of fear.

Understanding and acceptance are forms of love.

Kindness, friendship, loyalty, belief are all forms of love.

You know very little of me, yet you made an accusation about me.  Not smart nor kind of you.  Your stating that I am a "die hard follower" only shows me how shallow your thought process is.

As I have stated previously, I applaud those who stand firmly for their beliefs and stand strong when they are accused of being wrong in their beliefs.  You have misintepreted my stance.

So, again, aren't we a little bit off topic?  And, when one changes the topic, it is a sign of fear -- it is a tactic of aversion to face the fear that truth invokes.

And, for the record, I am one who does believe, but I am also one who believes that each has their own right to believe in what they want as long it does not harm to another living soul.

Cags, wat's up these days?  Did you know that this whole SP is about you, and it's kept me coming back all day.  I just keep wondering when this is going to end....  hmmmmm..... I guess the religious threads never do, do they?  hmm  lol

Not much. Hope things are well with you. smile
              Well, at least you're in the forums. lol
              Most of the time, these types of threads don't end, because some people just to out-right listen to reason. lol

ha ha ha  lol

who could resist a blue eyed white tiger???  Did you know that only tiger cubs have blue eyes?  As they grow older, the eyes turn to a fluid amber brown?

Beth

Ok die hard follower is too strong a word, so lets quickly adjust that mistake.  I did use good friend before. Yet you turned around and called me shallow like it my whole being was shallow, nonsense. Why would you stay up this long to talk to a shallow person.

I call it mocking, yes in is defense yet helps flow for a fun fill conversation.

People fear the unknowns and I’m  truly fearless you would have get to know me, to know that, yet would not turn my back on a tiger.

No anger in me too, only once in my aldult I did it anger and yelled.

I Can agree that love is many things like understanding ,acceptance Kindness, friendship, loyalty, belief are all forms of love, for its the most important behavior in the world,

Do you still think I'm shallow?

17. Beth100 profile image84

I think Cags is purrrfectly fuzzy and warm and cuddly with bright brilliant blue eyes..... smile

lol lol

Thank you Beth (((Hugs))). smile And, Cardisa. smile

18. 0
    Home Girlposted 5 years ago

It's outrageous, half of hubpages are flirting with Cags! And I personally do not see anything special in his blue eyes and his whiskers do not look like real at all! big_smile

lol lol lol

2. FloraBreenRobison profile image62

well, tigers are beautiful

Yes, especially blue eyed ones...... lol tongue

@ Cags, I actually prefer this pic than the ethereal one you had the other day.

19. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

Get a room, guys.

for what???

CP's talking about tigers licking him and others are complimenting Cags on his eyes...  lol

CP, can't say I've been licked by a tiger before but it must have been quite the experience.  smile  Yes, the balance of opposites that exists in all living things. smile

lol lol

And, do what exactly? tongue

3. Eaglekiwi profile image76
      Eaglekiwiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You meant the guys right lol lol

And, what did you think Psyche said? roll

Did you not read the post? roll

1. Eaglekiwi profile image76

I read ALL the posts very well,hence my reply lmao too lol

20. EmpressFelicity profile image85
    EmpressFelicityposted 5 years ago

I wonder if this is one of those threads that can only truly be appreciated while under the influence of copious amounts of mind-altering substances? 'Cos I've had just two cans of Becks this evening, and I don't understand it at all lol lol

Hey Empress,

I can understand why. People are responding to other people's posts while talking to a completely different person. lol

21. Beth100 profile image84

CP, I do not think that you are shallow.  I did not try to imply that you are.  I was pointing out that what you wrote made me feel that I was shallow... without any just cause to state my views or have any right to be here to voice myself.

I am awake so late into the night because I find it curious to see why people would be here to answer your question.

The way people think, act, react are all very interesting to me.  I can sit an study the people around me for hours... sometimes days.  lol  No, it is not because I do not have a life, it is because I have one and that I try to understand why people are they way they are.

22. Terishere profile image61
    Terishereposted 5 years ago

Wow Casgil, what did you do to have a thread written about you? smile Just kidding...

I think you're a great person from the little I spoke with you.

It doesn't matter what a person is, as long as they're respectful, kind and patient...I'm fine with them.

Thank you Terishere. I'm honored and humbled by your kind words. smile

@Cardisa- Be careful...I'll sent Tyrael to you and you can deal with him directly... tongue (j/k) He is a character from a game. lol

Cags, I didn't say I didn't like him I actually find him kinda sexy, this pic is safer, I love animals.    tongue

23. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 5 years ago

I believe all are entitled to opinions and all need to get along. Right now I will call the truce and both of you shake hands and work things out. smile

CP is not shallow, Cags is not shallow.

CP has valid points, Cags has valid points.

I see there is testosterone here, Thank God for Estrogen. Geez. tongue lololo big_smile

Truce? Who is at war? lol
      Thank you kindly.
      I'm not sure valid points you are referring to that Castlepaloma has made? But, thank you again.

Hand to paw, sure.

I given him lots of credit, Cagsil won't give me zero credit,

I don't know if he is tame enough to shake, where real tigers have licked my whole arm

Just curious, what do you want credit for?
          roll

1. Jerami profile image79
            Jeramiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

There it is!

Did Ya see it?         ???   
               That's what he is talking about!

Got it ????

Hey Jerami,

He is asking me to give him credit for something which he hasn't explained? It makes no sense.

OK    ....    I did walk into something i didn't know what was going on.

just saying ....    ?????

Perfect example- Jump before looking where you were jumping.
                  Ditto. wink

Yep  ditto .....     you are OK whether you know it or not.

What do I want credit for"?

For bringing all your fans together to honor you.

All I have in life is what I give away

All my fans together to honor me? However, that was not your intention of the thread. So, how can I possibly give you credit for something you didn't intend on doing?
          And, how exactly am I supposed to know what you have in life or what you give away? Last time I checked, I didn't have psychic abilities. lol

I was messing with you

All I really wanted to find out, if you are an atheist or an agnostic, and all you manage to do is hide. You don't know by now?

And I have said a number of times in the past. I hold no religious belief whatsoever and I am not affiliated with any religion at all.

Therefore, I am neither and/or NONE of the above. Which is what I said in my first post to you.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

1. Randy Godwin profile image94
                Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'll have my god Moe visit you later tonight, Ray.  You are still a virgin, right?  lol

Haven't been that for 30 years. lol lol lol

So, tell your god Moe, to stay home and cozy up next to the fire and brimstone. lol

1. Randy Godwin profile image94
                    Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

My mistake, Ray.  I should have mentioned Moe was bringing a couple of very shapely female "angels" as well as pizza and beer.  So you see, my guy does indeed answer selfish prayers. smile 

Whoop, whoop , whoop, whoop, brother Ray!  lol

I did not know atheist or agnostic were a religion, I must rush and tell them so.

Why don't you say?- I  don't belong to any group, like I do

1. Eaglekiwi profile image76

Cags is so special ,he has his own group ,but thats ok ,takes all kinds of tigers to make this beautiful world go round!

3. AEvans profile image71

Just say you don't belong to any group in general and carry-on my friend. smile tongue

You have a belief not a religion. smile

Some philosophers have questioned whether "belief" is a useful notion at all. IT might be too religious sounding,

How about, way of thinking?

Philosophy is thinking a way of thinking. Philosophically there are many areas we gone venture into such as Theism and Pantheism. Or Polytheism to Nibilism, it depends on what a person believes if you are looking at it philosophically. smile

An artist come to my office and wants to be hired. We spent hours talking then realized, I honesty could not guess what sex this person was, not that matter, because half the staff were bi or gay. She would say something like- it's that time of the month. I ask what's that Chris???!!!He/She said bills.

Finally after days of interviews I trapped the person on the application, this person was a she.

I'm having somewhat the same kind of problem with Cagsil, except he is not for hire and he says be free to ask, yet  he will not give me an honest answer.

Is being too curious, a selfish act by me, this cat (me) has not been harmed or harmed anyone  from being too curious yet?

I've said it before and apparently I must repeat myself, due to your lack of ability to comprehend what you read.

Again, you're attempting to defame my character, by claiming that I am not giving you honest answers to your questions, when ALL your questions have been answered.

How sad? How ridiculous? You're absolutely unbelievable.

2. AEvans profile image71

The answer to your question with sincere honesty is, ((((drum roll please))) No. You are asking for clarity. smile I know what he believes but he needs to be the person to answer that question. tongue

@Cags just answer the philosophical question and get it over with my friend.:)Shake hands and go about business. smile

Hey AEvans, I've answered every question he has put forth. It's his reading comprehension or lack of, which is preventing him from understanding. wink

He understands. I think you just likes to have some fun and and get a little rise from you. ::::::::::::::::::::::tongue

24. 0
    Motown2Chitownposted 5 years ago

Wow, still going, huh?  Fun, fun! big_smile

25. aware profile image69
    awareposted 5 years ago

I didn't want to . I tried not to.
    But like a train wreck i had to see.
    ray

Hey Ray, your assessment would be quite accurate. I've already requested this thread be closed, because I see a train wreck coming. However, apparently HP hasn't seen fit to honor my request.

26. aware profile image69
    awareposted 5 years ago

I second that motion .
    ray

27. Lord De Cross profile image63
    Lord De Crossposted 5 years ago

Why you guys worry about Cagsil? He seems to be so offensive...! no! I meant to say inoffensive. Seen his blue eyes? He is so lucky! Been noticing Cagsil especial religiousity. I don't blame him... He was raised the way he is and no Chiropractor can straighten up his believes.

What beliefs are you referring to? I'm just curious, considering I've not made any statement with regards to what I believe.

I've stated only one belief I have and done so a number of time, to simply prove I don't hold specific beliefs with regards to religion or a god. wink

28. Lord De Cross profile image63
    Lord De Crossposted 5 years ago

The belief in a mother who gave you life and the eyes... and mind that you have to write back. Do you think just aliens came to earth and made our human prototype? You went to a school and learnt to believe in you and your living. Can you imagine being born in Siberia?  You have your own beliefs and I respect that. Period

Just thought I would ask. lol

He is honestly my brother. sad Geez. sad

Does that mean I cannot question him? hmm

29. suzettenaples profile image89
    suzettenaplesposted 5 years ago

Cagsil:  I don't care about your religious or non-religious beliefs.  I enjoy reading your writings and hubs and that's all that matters to me.  Why oh why do we have to continue to label people?  Let's just accept each other for what each is.  Just let each other "be."

That's good.
      I'm honored and humbled by your kind words.
      It comes from the inability to see beyond self(ego), for which, some seem to think that they are better than others, simply due to the label itself. However, they fail to realize the harm they bring to themselves, while acting on their thoughts.
      That's the problem Suzette. Acceptance isn't taught anywhere. Tolerance is taught everywhere, but ego brings about intolerance to the willful ignorant.
      It would be nice. wink

30. 0
    Home Girlposted 5 years ago

http://www.pic4ever.com/images/zthinking2.gif

lol lol

31. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

Just out of a kind of psychology curiosity sort of thing, I thought I would make the following post:

Leave Cags alone where someone else has plastered his name in the topic title.

However, do feel free to continue to torture him in the other threads. Just a thought? smile

Yeah, in a way, I'm getting tired of people plastering my name in titles, however, it does draw attention, good or bad. tongue

On a side note, what would make you think that I could be tortured in other threads? tongue

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
        paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

big_smile

Closing thoughts,

Cagsil: from being an Artist, I lead an unreasonable lifestyle, and it's all balanced out by finding everything within time, has a reason. If you cannot comprehend spirituality, try to imagine shooting off to the stars and universe. When you return back to earth,  bring back what you can gather  back down to earth,  If you can't, you have a lame imagination about many artist and spirituality.

Cags says the right side of the brain is for Unreason and sub-conscious, which delivers such as creativity, music (or art) and imagination, Cag says there nothing new,

I do not need Cags approval that I’m better at some things than he is and him vice versa, just teasing him about wanting any credit from him. Everyone is an artist in degrees; just add imagination to discover new things in life

The funniest thing paradigmsearch said “Leave Cags alone” then “feel free to continue to torture him in the other threads.”  Like I am not leaving the hub pages and I don’t have unbelievable thick skin. Things bounce off me knowing it’s none sense, like telling me I’m irrational, an idiot, go live in reality or you have no sense, gullible, and so many more for months on end...

For the ones who are not strong enough individual, or of the spiritual sided thinking kind. After 10 months of Cag unspeakable name calling and downing I just got annoyed enough to address this thread. . Please just tone down the downing and labeling, then maybe Cagsil fans will grow into the millions like mine did, being G rated pays off.

Why am I picking on Cag mmmm, Cag reminds me of my atheist Mother, which took me 30 years to convince her, she was a closet atheist. Then afterward we had the best loving relationship. Accept she did not down and label people.  I had only one thread to convince Cagsil he lacks belief in God. Cag is not dishonest, just not fully honest on God and spiritual related topics.

Cagsil said I’m attempting to defame his character. You mean, you can actually defame someone character on these hub pages with all their protective devices and rules? My own rules are no harm and be honest, in order for me to defame a person’s character, I need A courtroom or a gun, never used neither, and have no interest in defaming your pretty mouth.
          Cagsil I do enjoy your writing, sharing your thoughts and stories, embrace it with joy and wish you all the graceful love you desire.

Since this is the end, any last questions from anyone?

So long folks, happy trails.

Bumping the thread you started, simply because someone else hasn't posted to your inflammatory remarks against me?

Talk about desperate for attention. There's absolutely no logical reason for you to post the comment you have posted to this thread, when you already have a perfectly good thread for your goodbye.

Goes to show you are nothing more than self-serving and need the attention. I've reported this thread in the hopes that they would close it, however, it appears as if staff refuses to do as asked. Ironically pathetic, but not a surprise.

1. Lord De Cross profile image63
                Lord De Crossposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ladies and gentlemen....that's all folks! byee!

2. sarasotadui profile image60
        sarasotaduiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

big_smile big_smile

32. sarasotadui profile image60
    sarasotaduiposted 5 years ago

I think Cagsil is an Atheist. We sometimes bumped in the forum threads. And it made me presumed that he is the somebody who doesn't believe in God. Or in some cases, it made him realize the existence of a Supreme Being but doesn't admit the truth of it.

I am not sure if he is into football or golf. big_smile

But one thing I am sure about Cagsil is he is fond of participating every discussion especially about religion.. Am I right Cagsil?

This statement is incorrect, considering I have no belief whatsoever in any religion or a god of any sort. I personally don't choose a label to be recognized by.
      Yes, it is seldom done to bump threads, however, this particular individual apparently needs/craves attention. This is obvious.
      You capitalize the "G" as if it's real, such as a proper noun?, thus a person/place or thing. Good luck with that.
      I've said this before, and I guess I'll have to say it again- what supreme being? A supreme being, implies there's a higher authority and logically, and rationally, the highest authority in one's life is SELF.
      I do watch Football(American sports, not the limp stuff outside America lol ) and on occasion I will even watch golf, but rarely.
      Fond of it? No. Necessary, yes because it's simply too irrational.
      Not really. lol

I knew you wanted the last words

What do you think Cagsil, I’m a great artist and entertainer sure I love attention; I can go down to any beach and build a sandcastle and draw an instant crowd. One time in China we drew 8 million people to our one sand sculpture contest. What’s the big deal, everybody like attention.  I’m not ever going to be a great writer, and not competeing with you for a few thousand people, I’m lucky if I draw a few hundred.

Relax: I like slow goodbyes, thanks for the self-serving comment. Yes, I think serving myself first in order to serve others better.

You say I’m Bumping the thread I started, because nobody else is posting inflammatory remarks against you. WHO did that! LET ME AT HIM!!!  Mmmm think again isn’t that your problem, I’m not against anyone.

Wow, you went as far as reporting this thread in the hopes that they would close it; however, the staff refuses to do so as you asked. You did not even warn me first and you said I am not getting a raise out of you and then you added I am only damaging myself.

Wow!!! touchy atheist, What do I care, if you want to shoot me in the back while I’m leaving, Don’t think too highly of yourself to think I am leaving because of you.  I already told many people I’m leaving for better thing to do for now.

I would not wish any negative low energy upon anyone, and would even love GW Bush to death.

I wish you well

working