LDS Missionaries came to my house

1. 60
    passingthewordposted 5 years ago

LDS Missionaries came to my house. we talked for about 2 hours. At the end of the 2 Hours they said that they see the falsehood in the LDS church. One of them said that they feel like they have been fooled their whole life. That they have been brain washed.
    One of them said that they are taught to hide and lie about the racism in the LDS Church.
    The other one said there is no way that he could tell his parents. He had friends that left the church and they were told to stay away from them, that they were hell bound.

What a day!!!!

1. 0
      klarawieckposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am not a religious person, but I have met many Mormons in my life and I am presently close friends with a Mormon family and I have never found anything bad to say about them. They've been the only religious people I've known that haven't shoved their sacred books and religious views on me. I was offered the book of Mormon, as a gift, but was never asked if I read it or what I thought of it. They've been very respectful of my spiritual views as I have respected their beliefs.
      I think those kids might be the result of a family of fanatics. That happens all over the world, in all different cultures and religions.