Thing to Do Before You Die !

1. sandarya profile image59
    sandaryaposted 5 years ago
    Last Night i was saved from a great accident, but during that incident i was thinking that i was not ready to die yet i have lots of things accomplish before i meet up with death. so started making a list of things i need to before i die i am writing top 5. If any body else like to participate please feel free to do so...

1. Like to raise my child (though i am single right now)
    2. I would like to climb on top most peak of the mountain and do snow boarding from there (I never done snow boarding before)
    3. I would like to solve the mystery of Bermuda triangle and Big bang theory occurring (I am Not good at studies specially physics)
    4. I would like to be with lots of animals for a week (this one i am going to do next week)
    5. I want to bring peace and end all misery and vein from the world (I don't know how i am going to do but at least i'll try for it)

2. AEvans profile image74
    AEvansposted 5 years ago

I like #5! smile

Number # 6 I will achieve all of my goals that I have set out to do.

#7 Overcome my fear of heights

#8 Have my book make it to the silver screen

#9 Drive and own a Phantom

#10 See World Peace there is to much hostility.

#11 Do a Waltz in the rain with the one I love .

3. sandarya profile image59
    sandaryaposted 5 years ago

#11 is the most romantic i can imagine... Nice one Aevans. it's good to know that there are lot of things left to do and we didn't even think of it in our complete life span.