Thing to Do Before You Die !

1. sandarya profile image59
    sandaryaposted 5 years ago

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/5651221_f248.jpg
    Last Night i was saved from a great accident, but during that incident i was thinking that i was not ready to die yet i have lots of things accomplish before i meet up with death. so started making a list of things i need to before i die i am writing top 5. If any body else like to participate please feel free to do so...

1. Like to raise my child (though i am single right now)
    2. I would like to climb on top most peak of the mountain and do snow boarding from there (I never done snow boarding before)
    3. I would like to solve the mystery of Bermuda triangle and Big bang theory occurring (I am Not good at studies specially physics)
    4. I would like to be with lots of animals for a week (this one i am going to do next week)
    5. I want to bring peace and end all misery and vein from the world (I don't know how i am going to do but at least i'll try for it)

2. AEvans profile image70
    AEvansposted 5 years ago

I like #5! smile

Number # 6 I will achieve all of my goals that I have set out to do.

#7 Overcome my fear of heights

#8 Have my book make it to the silver screen

#9 Drive and own a Phantom

#10 See World Peace there is to much hostility.

#11 Do a Waltz in the rain with the one I love .

3. sandarya profile image59
    sandaryaposted 5 years ago

#11 is the most romantic i can imagine... Nice one Aevans. it's good to know that there are lot of things left to do and we didn't even think of it in our complete life span.

working