jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Your god is Satan

1. 0
    sandra rinckposted 8 years ago

My personal opinion of your god is he is an a-hole.  He doesn't give a crap about yoru well being and I think he gets his kicks off of you all fighting over who is right.  hahhaha.

2. wudie profile image61
    wudieposted 8 years ago

are you wondering why nobody has even given you a response? well i think i got a certain clue as to why. what you said is what i would call absolute crap. if you dont believe in God, why diss on him? have you ever wondered why Christianity is the most opposed religion? its because itas the truth. people hate the truth and for that matter they get all emotional because they cant convince anyone that Christianity is a lie. i think you are letting your hatred for the truth take control of you. try some therapy or at least try Christianity and see what a difference it will make on your life and yor disgusting language

1. Mark Knowles profile image61
      Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Christianity is the most opposed religion lol because people are fed up of listening to so-called christians telling them what to do and claiming it is by divine right and then turning around and doing exactly the opposite, which pretty much proves your religion is wrong.

That is why people are getting sick and tired of your religious clap trap.

Just look at your response to Sandy. Clearly she is upset and you say "what you said is absolute crap" and "try christianity," and tell her it will help her "disgusting language."

How very condescending, oh I mean, christian of you. clearly your religion does not teach you compassion love and understanding.

Now do you understand why some one would diss your god? You are so condescending, you are asking for it.

I know, the truth is hard to swallow, but you need to learn to suck it up.

Do you really think you need to defend god from a verbal attack? lol lol lol

You need to look long and hard at your motivation, christian.

3. 0
    Zarm Nefilinposted 8 years ago

Their "God" is a metaphorical euphemism for a social construct and the way it relates to human symbols and archetypes.  Even Reinhold Niebuhr argued that perhaps "God" was a metaphor of sorts.

Christianity is a power structure based on dubious ontological claims that can never be proven with any currently known empirical methods, and the wise see that and the corrupt manipulate that.

1. 0
      sandra rinckposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Gods a metaphore of sorts...I like that.  smile

4. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

I'm more and more disheartened by the presence of the forum section I requested every time I read threads like this.

5. Maddie Ruud profile image81
    Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago

Closed by Admin.  Healthy, substantive discussion is fine, but please do not start threads for the express purpose of provoking others.

Closed to reply