jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What would you do if God gave his power for a week?

1. Johnjfernando profile image60
    Johnjfernandoposted 5 years ago

I was watching Bruce Almighty the other night and thought of asking this.
    So, what would you do?

P.S. If I had his power for a week, I'd try to help everyone out to see and appreciate what one benevolent supernatural being has to go through in order to be the One and only. I also would try some of the things I can't do as a normal human being such as flying, become invisible and pulling a few pranks on my older siblings as they always overshadow me and prank me in return.

1. kess profile image61
      kessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Guess you have not realized that " life " is about having all the power that God posses.....and it is present with you even now...

Believing it is the beginning of being it.

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

I have seen that movie as well.

And IF there was a god(supreme being entity) and it wanted to give me it's power, then I would decline. Thus, not accept it.

1. Johnjfernando profile image60
      Johnjfernandoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

On the other hand, I know what you mean by that Cags. Thanks for your share of thought.

3. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 5 years ago

I'd just make myself very obvious. I'd show myself. One week to get the news out? That's enough. That way everyone around the world would know that there is a god, one god.

No more need for religious pedantics, infighting, bitching and warring. Oh, and as an aside, I'd declare the bible a folly, or if I was really responsible for it, I'd give it a good edit.

4. jcmayer777 profile image79
    jcmayer777posted 5 years ago

I'd buy a Powerball ticket.

5. visitmaniac profile image60
    visitmaniacposted 5 years ago

Have a coke