jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Did god create other universes and other 'chosen" people?

1. LewSethics profile image61
    LewSethicsposted 4 years ago

I figure that as soon as we dropped those two a-bombs on hiroshima and nagasaki god just got out the holy leggos and started a new one.

1. emrldphx profile image61
      emrldphxposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I think so.

After all, if God exists, and He did create us, then the question is why?

Christ said 'be ye therefore perfect, even as your father which is in heaven is perfect'.

My thought is, God creates us so we can learn to experience the love and joy He experiences in heaven. If that's the case, why only create 1 group of us?

I think this is an infinite process that has been going on forever.

2. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 4 years ago

A pioneer.

3. wilderness profile image97
    wildernessposted 4 years ago

Probably.  I see it like this:

God destroys earth and invites a few to joint Him in Heaven.

No man could survive even 1000 years of sitting God's feet worshiping Him, so at about that point He creates diversions to keep man happy.

At 10,000 AE (after earth) man is once more bored of everything and begins plotting against God.

At roughly 100,000 AE God gets tired of it all and throws them all into Hell - let the Devil handle them.

By 1,000,000 AE Satan has gotten lazy and complacent; man overthrows him and administers Hell by themselves.  Man resumes plotting against God.

At around one billion AE man successfully displaces God and takes over Heaven.

Shortly after that Man becomes God and begins to create universes with worshipers of their own.  They have long ago forgotten the lesson they taught God and the cycle repeats.  This has been going on for eternity; man is but the latest in an uncountable number of races to make the same mistake.  It is inevitable with any intelligent species as no one of intelligence can tolerate an eternity of life.  And no, I won't debate whether man is intelligent - either way the answer is obvious.

Meanwhile the creators of God have their own problems in their home higher than God's old universe; the other Gods they created are beginning to stir...

1. emrldphx profile image61
      emrldphxposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hmmm... I wonder if we'll have 'occupy heaven' in the near future...

1. wilderness profile image97
        wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Could be.  We apparently have the other end occupied now...