jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (16 posts)

understanding islam

1. profile image0
    darknight444posted 5 years ago

Read This and understand this
    That  There Is one god ,one maker, one creator  and mohamed is his laste messenger messenger
    That faith to you re creator  it to belive in one god and the angels creatures of god and in all the scriptures , the sohof and the taura, and the the zabor and the gospel and the coran, and the profets without excluding any one of them and in the laste day and paradise and hell of fire of the wriiten and desteny
    That mohamed is the last profet and there will be noo profet and noo messengers after mohamed
    That mohamed is the profet of the world he came to all humanity with good news of paradise bigger than the earth and the sky and e warning to debelivers of hell of fire
    Know  that religion to youre maker is al islam soo who ever seek e other religion i twill not be accepted from him
    Know that mohamed is youre profet that you must folow
    Know that in the laste day thazt the maker will came with e profet  and e witness on evry society
    And mohamed will be the witness on mulslims and muslims will be the witness on you
    Understand that you will be judje on islam laws at the laste day
    You will be judjed about the hijabd and decency and evry law that islam have
    Knwo that e reason that youre maker sent mohamed with the coran is that the first revalations were changed  other abrahamique religion eve that thy still have e greate parts of the first teaching but e huge parts were changed  soo again religion to alaah is al islam

1. A Troubled Man profile image60
      A Troubled Manposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for posting those empty threats and helping us truly understand Islam. Do you feel better now? lol

1. Paul Wingert profile image76
        Paul Wingertposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If you remove all the death threats from the Bible, it'll only be a few pages long.

1. A Troubled Man profile image60
          A Troubled Manposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You know, it's almost as if the Quran were the Old Testament in disguise. Perhaps, Islam is due for it's own Resurrection and the implementation of a new covenant.

2. profile image69
          paarsurreyposted 5 years ago in reply to this
        3. aka-dj profile image79
          aka-djposted 5 years ago in reply to this

There are NO threats.
          Only promises.
          Read! smile

2. Greek One profile image79
    Greek Oneposted 5 years ago

aand ivv yoo dont lieke diss den no vurgans four yoo!

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago in reply to this

...yoo lieke vurgans?

3. MelissaBarrett profile image60
    MelissaBarrettposted 5 years ago

Now I understand the willingness of some Muslims to blow themselves to bits.  If I had to deal with this on a regular basis, I would want to strap a bomb to myself and blow somebody up as well.

4. Jerami profile image79
    Jeramiposted 5 years ago

As I read these posts, I heard myself thinking.  I know that it is not a perfect thought, but here it is anyway, without giving it any more thought.

In the beginning ...  darkness was separated from the light.
                     OR  ,..   light was separated from the darkness (whichever)

Truth was separate from a lie and easily discerned.

But over the years  (eons) Mankind  weave the two together; as you would brade a womans hair.      in the name of tradition and formality.

The point is ;   there are good and evil sitting together on the pews or gathered on the floor of every religion.

The two beasts mentioned in Rev 13  and the two witnesses in Rev. 11 shares a common destination; and their days began simultaneously.  ????
      And NO, this is not talking about 3 ½ of our years.
      this 42 months and this 1260 days are comparable in nature to the 70 weeks in Daniel.

5. Disappearinghead profile image88
    Disappearingheadposted 5 years ago

There's something very wrong here. Allah creates man with free will, but if man decides to use that free will and not follow Islam or believe in Allah and his prophet Mohamed, he goes to hell. Mmmm. So the crime of not believing is punishable by eternal death, where one's flesh is burnt off but continually replaced by Allah to maintain the torment.

Is Mohamed for real? He expects us just to believe his testimony with no supporting evidence that Allah spoke to him, no witnesses, no supporting evidence for his version of Allah even existing? And if we question his commands and reason that Muhammad did not hear from Allah, our punishment is hell? Sounds reasonable for an insecure vindictive vision of Allah I suppose.

1. profile image0
      darknight444posted 5 years ago in reply to this

well even libirale laws have limitation , you canot kill just if you are in the libirale world

1 sharia and all of human laws have one perpuse to guide and controle the actions of the human bieng and protect other human biengs rights and obligations on the individual

i will not debate sharia laws and youre  laws sharia are basically human laws that work for muslim societys

but islam is diffente mohamed say that allah have e rigth on us as human biengs and our familyes have e rights on us and our boys and souls have e rights on us and other muslims have e right on us

soo even we have freedom we have limitations

6. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 5 years ago

There's something very wrong here. God creates man with free will, but if man decides to use that free will and not follow Christianity or believe in God and his prophet Jesus, he goes
    to hell. And the difference would be what?

7. Disappearinghead profile image88
    Disappearingheadposted 5 years ago

In the evangelical interpretation yes......which I've been arguing against here for over a year now. And by no means does the whole Church follow these evangelical doctrines.

8. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 5 years ago

So if I use my free will and be a Pagan, I will not got to hell?

1. Disappearinghead profile image88
      Disappearingheadposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Personally I don't think so as the Evangelical version of hell does not exist.

working