the truth aboute the messiah

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (60 posts)
  1. profile image0
    darknight444posted 12 years ago

The holy coran describe the greate truth aboute the messaya son of marry that he is:
    1.     the messaysa is e human being created just as all of us was created allah say : (Then she pointed to him. They said: How can we talk to one who is in the cradle, a young boy? (29) He spake: Lo! I am the slave of Allah. He hath given me the Scripture and hath appointed me a Prophet,)

2.    the messaysa is e profet and e messenger to the children of Israel allah say : (The Messiah, son of Mary, was no other than a messenger, messengers (the like of whom) had passed away before him. And his mother was a saintly woman. And they both used to eat (earthly) food. See how We make the revelations clear for them, and see how they are turned away! (75))

allah say (He is nothing but a slave on whom We bestowed favour, and We made him a pattern for the Children of Israel. (59))

3.    jesus was e greate exemple of faith and devotoion to all humanity like all the other profets  allah say (He spake: Lo! I am the slave of Allah. He hath given me the Scripture and hath appointed me a Prophet, (30) And hath made me blessed wheresoever I may be, and hath enjoined upon me prayer and almsgiving so long as I remain alive, (31))

4.    the true goal to complete the message of moses to the children of israel allah say : (And We caused Jesus, son of Mary, to follow in their footsteps, confirming that which was (revealed) before him in the Torah, and We bestowed on him the Gospel wherein is guidance and a light, confirming that which was (revealed) before it in the Torah - a guidance and an admonition unto those who ward off (evil). (46))
    5.     e greate function of jesus is to preach with the coming of Mohamed the laste profet allah : (And when Jesus son of Mary said: O Children of Israel! Lo! I am the messenger of Allah unto you, confirming that which was (revealed) before me in the Torah, and bringing good tidings of a messenger who cometh after me, whose name is ahmed. Yet when he hath come unto them with clear proofs, they say: This is mere magic. (6))
    6.    The end of jesus was not by crufixtion but he was raised into paradise abd the crusfixtion didn’t enter to crisiatnity faith only after e centrys of his end allah say (And because of their disbelief and of their speaking against Mary a tremendous calumny; (156) And because of their saying: We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah's messenger - they slew him not nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them; and lo! those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture; they slew him not for certain. (157))

1. Disappearinghead profile image60
      Disappearingheadposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Muhamed was telling lies.

2. Dave Mathews profile image60
      Dave Mathewsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You can write and spout your Muslim Propaganda all you want to if you can find someone to listen or read what you have to say. Christians know the truth about God and the truth about Jesus from the Holy Bible. Christians like myself will never accept what you have to say for our truth is from God himself.

1. Jesus was a hippy profile image60
        Jesus was a hippyposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Wow. Two books, the bible and the koran. Which is true? How do you decide? I guess you were'nt born in the east a brought up to believe the koran huh?

Religion is geographical. If you were born in Saudi you would be muslim.

Both books have just as much proof. At least the god in the koran is of the same character as the god in the old testament. If anything, I would say that the new testament stands out.

Of course it's fairly obvious that it is just as true as santa claus. Be good and you'll be rewarded, be bad and you'll be punished, and wherever you are, he's watching you.

I grew out of my belief of santa very early. I never believed in god though. To be completely honest, I cannot understand how any grown adult can believe in such a fairytale. Also, if you take this as an insult (as many do) then I put it to you that you are only insulted because you know your belief is childish. Otherwise you wouldn't be insulted. Right?

1. profile image0
          brotheryochananposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Wow. Two books, the bible and the koran. Which is true? How do you decide?

You look at the message.
          Jesus prophesied the temple destruction, end of the age and future world to come. Muhammed prophesied nothing.
          Jesus worked miracles of healing, control of nature, resurrected, etc. Muhammed healed no one, controlled nothing of nature, and definitely did not resurrect.
          Jesus preached love, muhammed war
          Jesus said, deny the flesh. Muhammed has orgies in heaven

Also the timing. A mere 600 yrs after Jesus' crucifixion on the cross God is supposed to ignore all that and push some other doctrine. The crucifixion is timeless until Jesus comes back as king and rules the world. That just makes sense. The crucifixion is to important and priceless to just be forgotten a mere 600 yrs when the OT law existed for 4,000 and the NT for 2,011 and counting.

Never has an angel of God been given the task of preaching a covenant. No angel has ever instigated covenant procedures. It is simply, not an angels task. All through the OT angels just carry out orders, yes they explain visions and they will tell what is going on, like in Mary's situation, but they never preach belief systems. Not to joseph smith and not to muhammed. And certainly, of absolute certainty angels would not speak of anything that contradicted Jesus mission because as we read in
          Daniel 7
          Daniel 7:13   I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
            Daniel 7:14   And there was given him
          dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.
          Jesus is this son of man, whom has been given all things by the ancient of days - God. So a lesser being cannot institute covenant or describe another belief system. The lesser never surpasses the greater when it comes to things of this nature.

Religion is geographical

[b] Not true. If that were a black and white statement then there would be no charge to preach the gospel to all nations. Since people in Nations around the world have come to jesus christ that makes your statement, both pretentious and thoughtless

Of course it's fairly obvious that it is just as true as santa claus

Santa clause
          1) giving once a year
          2) comes down chimneys
          3) rides a magic sleigh
          4) goes all around the world in a single night
          5) lives at the north pole
          6) no mention of sin
          7) no offering of salvation

God
          1) give all year round
          2) probably omits chimneys lol (cudn't resist)
          3) no magic sleigh
          4) is all around the world constantly
          5) lives in his peoples hearts
          6) definitely mentions sin
          7) offers salvation

I would say the two are not comparable.

then I put it to you that you are only insulted because you know your belief is childish. Otherwise you wouldn't be insulted. Right?

Christianity is NOT a childish belief because people of ALL AGES become Christians: from 10 to 110. How can you say a belief is childish if grown adults accept it? Your childish remark is boorish. Some people let the persuasive evidence persuade them not bark out flippant jargon because they are upset they can't understand any of it.
          Christianity is NOT a childish belief because it takes internal fortitude to stand up and Be a christian. Its not something one hides in a shoebox. Its a way of life that in some countries will cost you your life and it has cost some people their lives.

1. A Troubled Man profile image59
            A Troubled Manposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You partially answered your own question. smile

1. profile image0

I had a question?

3. profile image0

"the true goal to complete the message of moses"

Since the message of moses was completed in Jesus, as your book says, what need is there for another prophet?

Every wonder why there is so much similarity in koran and catholicism? Why both revere mary above what the bible says to do. More polytheistic crap. koran is just another secret branch of catholicism, made by catholics to wage war on christianity.

Your koran even reads like a comic book

4. profile image0

6.  The end of jesus was not by crucifixion but he was raised into paradise and the crucifixion didn’t enter to christianity faith only after e? centuries of his end allah say

This is Paul writing in 55AD.. 23yrs after the death of Jesus:
      1 Corinthians 15:1   Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
        1 Corinthians 15:2   By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
        1 Corinthians 15:3   For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
        1 Corinthians 15:4   And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day
      [b] according to the scriptures:

So not true about the centuries after therefore allah did not say. Also the OT speaks of Christ dying, a new covenant and his resurrection so again, Allah did not say anything contrary to the OT.

2. knolyourself profile image59
    knolyourselfposted 12 years ago

And so what?

3. A Troubled Man profile image59
    A Troubled Manposted 12 years ago

Muslims obsessed with Jesus. Video at eleven.

1. profile image0
      darknight444posted 12 years agoin reply to this

noo but it s just e claification to cristians

lol Muslims providing clarification of Jesus to Christians? Priceless! lol

2. aka-dj profile image64
        aka-djposted 12 years agoin reply to this

This is not clarification!

This is a total contradiction.
        And from where? 600 years after the fact, written by someone who hates Jews, and only had "revelation" (I use the term very loosely).

Some clarification! hmm

BTW, Christians don't need/want any clarification from Islam, thank you very much.

1. Mikel G Roberts profile image73
          Mikel G Robertsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

hmm I thought you were an Atheist?

1. aka-dj profile image64

Did you?

Huhh. Caught out.
            You didn't read my profile. lol

2. profile image0

it s the point how an arabe know all of that????
          did he made it up or ti was revealed to him

1. profile image0
            Emile Rposted 12 years agoin reply to this

How did an arab know? The same way anyone knows what other religions preach. And you can see it in the quran. He misunderstood a lot about Christianity, but he had a broad stroke understanding. Typical of having listened with half an ear to  other people talking.

It's those fallacies in the quran that show it to be a deviation from the faith started by the Israelites. Not a natural progression; neither could it have been a clarification.

2. aka-dj profile image64

Her made it up.

If it was true revelation, it would be same, or very similar.
            It's NEITHER.

I said before, so I say again :
            This is not clarification!

This is a total contradiction.
            And from where? 600 years after the fact, written by someone who hates Jews, and only had "revelation" (I use the term very loosely).

Some clarification!

BTW, Christians don't need/want any clarification from Islam, thank you very much.

4. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 12 years ago

How silly, squabbling over fairy tales roll

Everyone knows the Great Flying Spaghetti monster sent the holy Tagliatelle into the world to show us the delicious path to pasta heaven.

http://images.mylot.com/userImages/images/postphotos/2178501.jpg
    The Spaghetti Monster is with you. Blessed are you among sauces, and blessed is the spice from your shaker.

1. Hollie Thomas profile image60
      Hollie Thomasposted 12 years agoin reply to this

lol

2. profile image0

Its interesting that you have this belief.

Where did you discover this documentation?
      were there any eyewitnesses to this monster?
      Is it dead and buried somewhere?
      How big is the following?
      Did it leave behind a book?
      how is spaghetti, which is so fattening, likened to heaven?

shall we squabble over your fairy tale smile   <-- just so ya know - fairy tale is not a come on. I am not hitting on you. Gotta be careful.

It was revealed by the FSM.

As many as any other holy book. None.

Gods can't die.

Huge, it is the fasted growing religion in the world today.

Gods don't leave behind books, men write them, just like your holy book.

It isn't. Spaghetti is far more superior than heaven.

Why? Had enough squabbling over your fairy tale? lol

1. profile image0

Well you got one right.

5. profile image57
    Arcjahadposted 12 years ago

Muslims believe in the immaculate conception but also that the messiah was just a human man but I have a question about Mohammed I need answered. Every prophet of the bible to include the messiah and his apostles all called the creator by his personal name which was given to Moses at the bush which is YHWH  , now I know the creator has many titles but he has only one personal name . If Mohammed was truly a prophet why didn't he know the creators personal name ? Please answer the question so far most Muslims make excuses for this question

1. profile image0

thank you thank you
      you re   YHWH  who sleep and have wemen like marry who slep and fall in his bed
      hhh thise is why islam say that crisitan and jews are disbeliver and hell will eat them because the lies that thy say aboute ther maker

the almighty allah is not e huuge guy that liive in the sky
      he is youre maker and no one saw how he look like even moses only mohamed his laste profet did  soo why you say that he look like man ???

allah is the mercifu;l the evre knowing; the ever hearing; the biautiful  he existe before the universe and he will existe after the universe is gone

just tell me how you attribeu good qualitys to ppl and think that god dont have them

mohamed describe the greatest hapiness in paradise is looking to youre maker

What are you talking about? I've never heard of Christians or Jews saying that God had a bed into which women fell and God slept with them?!!?!

Is this the sort of propaganda that Islamic children are taught? Like the one where heaven is populated with nymphomanic virgins for the men to shag forever, and beautiful flowers for the women to put into nice vases?

1. profile image0

yes thy did thy say (YHWH / jusus )sleep  (YHWH / jusus ) have sex with his owne mother marry to produce him self again and  (YHWH / jusus ) will do it again to bring jesus to life in thise earth again

do thise appaire to you as islamique faith confused by stupid and ignorrant ppl

1. profile image0

hahahahahahaha

Go read about zeus, it amounts to the same thing.

1. profile image0

but it the truth

i canot understand critianity faith it s just soo complexe trinity or thise YHWH/jesus

it just soo simple ;give up the idea that jesus is devine and he is the son of god and belive that god is one just as jesus call you in the gospel and evry think will be claire

jesus is e profet and e messenger of god and evry idea that contradict with that it will contradict with the gospel

roll

2. Greek One profile image62
                Greek Oneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

evidently English and/or finding the spell check button on HubPages is complex for you too... but both still exist

3. profile image0

If you cannot accept trinity then forget about it, skip it for now.
                    According to the gospels the divinity of Jesus is clearly defined.
                Do you acknowledge that the soul represents the life of the body, that, soul and the life therein, are one; The flesh, animated - having life is one entity including thoughts. IF so, then the fullness of God dwelling in the body becomes easier to understand. 2 entities. Soul and Spirit of God. Therefore having God IN Jesus (the name of the flesh) gives Jesus his divinity. No other prophet had such Spiritual influence as to be led by the Spirit constantly - all the time - living and working within flesh. This gives Jesus his deity. Past prophets only had the spirit of God on loan, temporarily.
                     Jesus was uniquely different in that God prepared himself a body and inhabited it to be the last sacrifice - a sinless lamb of God. All other great men of God had sins and sinned. In order to qualify as a lamb without spot, wrinkle, blemish or any such thing - which were the qualifications for the animal to be sacrificed (a healthy and whole animal) -Jesus had to be sinless. One time deal. One shot at it. Is he going to leave this up to a mere man? Is he going to risk anything at all to produce this sacrificial offering? I don't think so.
                     Jesus foretold the destruction of the temple and everything had to be done by then. If this new covenant were not instituted by the time the temple was destroyed then all was lost. The stakes are too high, there is too much involved. Jesus had to accomplish all his purpose before the temple destruction, otherwise the jews were left without a temple to sacrifice at and still under the Law. Is the temple rebuilt to this day? no. Therefore, God had set things in motion according to His omniscience and occupy a fleshly body and fulfill the Law to end the covenant of Law (OT) in due time.
                When we look at things like:
                Jesus rebuking the wind and sea, all other prophets prayed to God first before the act happened, Moses had to stretch out his rod to divide the sea, elijah had to pray over an altar to bring down fire, yet Jesus just said "stop". Jesus himself had command over nature unlike any predecessor. Look at the way Jesus handled himself; confident, never prone to self doubt, never debating what to do next, he was in full control of every situation.
                By age 13 Jesus was debating the rabbis about scripture, something he should not have been doing until age 50 or at the very least age 30.
                Jesus knew he was sent to the Jewish nation, he knew he came to establish a NEW covenant. Who else in the whole bible establishes covenant - God.
                Theres so much more, but thats all i want to mention for now.

1. profile image0

hh thise is the probleme

devine or devinly guided is the deiffrence between e profet and god
                  pls re read my frst posts i post 2 and read the coranic verses

1. profile image0

all other prophets before Jesus were not equal with Jesus. Jesus mission was not to be a prophet, but to be so much more.

2. pennyofheaven profile image80
      pennyofheavenposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Where did you get that the creator had only one personal name from?

6. Rhonda Elisha profile image60
    Rhonda Elishaposted 12 years ago

Arcjahad,

For, to understand a man, one must walk his path's, being the route of learning of him. I wrote out some information that may interest you on the hub (titled) "The Children of Jacob (Israel) and Esau (The Muslims)." Noted, is the general outline in their role with the Lord Yeshua the Messiah scriptural (biblical) history of their existence. I hope this will help in your understanding!

1. profile image57
      Arcjahadposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I will check out your hub but I was really looking for a Muslim to answer my simple question but they seem unable to answer it

1. profile image0

hey pls ask me

1. profile image57

Since Muslims also read and believe in the old testament  every prophet , the messiah and the apostles all called our creator by his personal name which was given to Moses in Exodus . Why didn't Muhammed call the creator by his personal name? I don't want the excuses of the many titles he is called by because every prophet knew the name YHWH

1. profile image0

ahh thise take me back where the cristian debate that we dont have the same god because we call our god  allah

1 it could be just e translation probleme jesus and moses were from the same nation thy were both

2 the probleme is not in the name but what attirbue to the name liek god have e son and god is e the father of humain bieng and jesus is the son of god thise  attribues are the problemes

1. aka-dj profile image64

These attributes are the very foundation of the Christian faith.
              Of course you doubt them. They are totally CONTRARY to Islam, (and every other religion.)

So, your biggest dilemma is, IF you believed what we Christians believe (the TRUTH) about Jesus, and the Father, you too would become a Christian.
              Now that would be very dangerous for you.
              Don't Muslims kill other Muslims who convert to Christianity?
              In the least, they would disown you, right?

2. profile image57

@darknight  I know the word Allah is a Arab translation for the English word God but I asked why didn't Muhammed know the creators personal name like the other prophets did if I'm correct I believe that the angel Gabriel delivered the messages to Muhammed the same angel that told Maryam that she would be carrying the messiah so I guess he forget to tell Muhammed that hey Allah is a title for the creator his personal name is YHWH not God,Lord, Allah,or Elohim because these are titles for him

1. profile image0

it s just e stupid name and the attribues

YHWH  god of the jews now if we use thise name it means that he is not e god of all humanity and only e god of the jews

soo thise name was never mentionne in islam because it false even that god choose the children of israel for e long time but he is the maker and the creatoer of all the huamnity and he sent mohamed not from the children of israel but as an arabe  to all humanity

1. profile image57

You call the creators personal name stupid wow you Muslims are more twisted than I thought your worst than a Christian that is a trinitarian , well there is nothing more I can say to you except for hopefully one day you may understand the full glory of his personal name

1. Jesus was a hippy profile image60
                    Jesus was a hippyposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You call muslims twisted and you believe there is a magic man watching over all of us who noone can see or deonstrate to exist?

You do know that is a sign of mental illness?

2. livelonger profile image85
      livelongerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

No, Ishmael (Esau's and Jacob's uncle, and Isaac's half-brother) is supposed to be the ancestor of the Arabs.

Esau was the ancestor of the Idumeans.

1. profile image0

I believe Ishmael is the ancestor of the arabs

7. MelissaBarrett profile image58
    MelissaBarrettposted 12 years ago

Wow, sock puppets run rampant again...  roll

8. janesix profile image60
    janesixposted 12 years ago

If you people can't tell the OP is just effing with you, you all are retarded. Those spelling mistakes are obvois fakes. Dumb.

1. profile image0

not that obvois  smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)