keep the religions sub forums only for there folowers

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (22 posts)
  1. profile image0
    darknight444posted 12 years ago

it s e soo deirespectful to full sub forums with accuses of non belivers

leave it to the discuste religion between the folowers of that religion

1. kirstenblog profile image77
      kirstenblogposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It is equally disrespectful for Muslim posters to say that Christianity is a lie, just as it is disrespectful for Christian posters to say Islam is a lie. Of these three examples of disrespect you are 100% guilty one one so get over yourself. The point is, those who wear their religion on their sleeve and insist on declaring that their religion is right don't respect the other religions.

As for myself, well at least I am honest is saying that I have absolutely no respect for any religion at all and don't pretend to be better then the other disrespectful posters of the various religions.

If you don't want your religion challenged by others, don't go round making posts glorifying your religion. It seems obvious to me that you are not able or willing to meet any challenge presented anyway and not interested in anything more then preaching to others. I challenge and question anyone who attempts to preach to me as I insist that they prove their authority before I will listen to them and so far have never found anyone with more then an imagined authority.

2. A Troubled Man profile image58
      A Troubled Manposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Notice how quickly you have become Muhammad yourself, annoyed and angry with non-believers and those who reject his words, only desiring to get rid of them all!!! lol

1. Greek One profile image64
        Greek Oneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

... too bad none of us are potential 9 year old brides

1. DoubleScorpion profile image78
          DoubleScorpionposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Isn't 9 considered an old maid? smile

3. autumn18 profile image59
      autumn18posted 12 years agoin reply to this

That's like if I went into the photography forum and said Canon is the one true camera and it's disrespectful for Nikon users to full up the photography forum.

Also, not all non believers disrespect or accuse.

2. profile image0
    Emile Rposted 12 years ago

I would ask if you were joking, but I doubt you are. The best advice anyone is going to give you is that this is not  solely a religious forum. If debate is against your religion, you should consider keeping your religion to yourself.

1. profile image0
      darknight444posted 12 years agoin reply to this

from where you get such an agrerssion ,,,,relaxe,,

1. nightwork4 profile image61
        nightwork4posted 12 years agoin reply to this

who gave you the right to decide who can and can't go on this forum. i take it you don't like to be proven wrong by people who disagree with you.

2. profile image0
        Emile Rposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I do apologize if you misread that as agression. It wasn't. Simply a friendly observation.

That is one of the problems. Many religious posters consider disagreement as aggression. Opposing views are commented on as if they are an insult to a god.  It's simply a difference of opinion, but many of you imagine you speak for a god, so you become offended.

3. Greek One profile image64
    Greek Oneposted 12 years ago

sigh.. freedom of expression can be so annoying...

much like text that is so far removed from having correct spelling, that it almost looks intentionally bad

You noticed that too?

I wish google could translate posts with more spelling errors then correct spellings lol

it was so bad, that for a while i thought i was being hit on

well if you wont wear a burka.... lol

2. MelissaBarrett profile image59
      MelissaBarrettposted 12 years agoin reply to this

intentionally bad... now That's an interesting statement... Almost like someone was wanting Muslims to appear stupid...

4. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 12 years ago

Religion threads are perfect for when one is bored and there are no other interesting threads going on.

yes, they can be sacra-delicious

5. profile image0
    darknight444posted 12 years ago

pls what is thise stupid replys it s the same probleme

do debate trash and bash in the out side the comon zone

but leave the sub forums to the belivers of evry religion

sub forums are not for all participation and pls be recpectful

it s simple and it why there is sub forums

to share imformation between same religion particpant
    to post e question aboute those religions with respectful way
    to have debates from the same religions froums
    we dont wont all ppl to comment when you post e think just for that religion

it s e logical think why some one poste in the sub forums just to see all ppl came to comment he could just poste it

good points.. perhaps you can summarize them in a Hub for our collective review?

2. A Troubled Man profile image58
      A Troubled Manposted 12 years agoin reply to this

lol

3. Disappearinghead profile image61
      Disappearingheadposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You contradict yourself Dark-one. You place OPs glorifying Islam, disrespecting Christianity and Judaism, (oh the mighty Muhamed brought correction because these other sinners corrupted God's message) then have the audacity to whine like a little girl because we tell you that we don't accept your message. Anyone who posts a comment that challenges Islam, you accuse of being a stupid reply. Get over yourself.

1. profile image0
        darknight444posted 12 years agoin reply to this

well i m soory for that
        and i poste it in the commun zone not in cristianity or judaisme sub forums

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)