jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (16 posts)

But we have to live among man!

1. Rhonda Elisha profile image60
    Rhonda Elishaposted 5 years ago

God warning to his people: (those who know their God):
    The absence of man of the world love and respect of God against that of his will and the evil, unjust behavior against those belonging to God from (their treachery and rebellion). Man’s response in dismay of such behavior is often by another addressed in reply as “But we have to live among man!” this statement further illustrate why there is the importance of understanding the reasoning of God's will and his words when said: As noted: In scripture (Revelation 18:4-5) God says: “Come out, my people! Come out from her! You must not take part in her sins; you must not share in her punishment! For her sins are piled as high as heaven, and God remembers her wicked ways.”  The Holy Spirit speaks of God’s warning, being of the spiritual, though, also in the literal as being aware of partaking in certain performances. Yes, one must for now, live among evil men, which is why the Lord's plan of purpose being of the importance to man desiring his salvation, to maintain his protection by the allowance of the Holy Spirit, being as the guide in their life. For it is through the Holy Spirit that one is taught what is right and wrong, what is good and bad and what is secular and that of God's will. This knowledge in-turn, allowing man to be a bold speaker of God's truth's against the behavior of man of the world, in-turn, spiritually separating themselves from the influence manipulated by the mighty evil one’s of the world (Satan and the spiritual rulers); those whom master these evil men behavior as a puppeteer against all is being of God's will and those belonging to Him.

These men of the world, they are loyal to that being their masters; Which is why those belonging to the Living God (The God of Israel) through devotion, loyalty, belief, trust and faith are to stand, too, as a loyal servant in representation of their master in defense against the Kingdom of God and his words of truth delivered by the Holy Spirit in scripture (This giving purpose to the importance of studying scripture, hearing God's voice (through the guide of the Holy Spirit).

The ability to separate spiritually from those belonging to the world is proof of testament through example of the Lord (His Ministry); whom being born upon the earth and yet, did not take part in the evil desires of the world; but through boldness of speech, pronounced against it. Therefore, demonstrating (that which is desired of God) can be done among those following the will of God. Those upon the day of judgment will not be able to respond to: “But we have to live among man!” it will not excuse the behavior and the punishment. Sin is like a horrible beast, one that defiles and devours the spirit of man. God warns through his mercy of those belonging to him to leave Babylon and receive a new spirit being awarded his eternal rest and salvation.                                                         

The Holy Spirit says:
    In Scripture  (Hosea 14:9) “Whoever is wise, let him understand these things. Whoever is intelligent, let him listen. For the paths of the Lord are true and right, and good men walk along them. But sinners trying it will fail.” 

Therefore:
      “This day all who hear God follow him out of Babylon you have been freed!”

Remember these (six) truths before God promised rest:

1.) God destroyed the arrogance of his first creation, King Tyre (God’s wrath against the absence of obedience occurred).

2.) God warned Adam and Eve they would be cast from the presence of his eternal blessings for acts of disobedience (God’s wrath against the absence of obedience occurred).

3.) There was several hundred years to have passed upon Noah construction of the ark, giving many the chances to repent and change but man disobedience blinded him from God mercy, therefore, God destroyed man through the flood (God’s wrath against the absence of obedience occurred).

4.) God destroyed the sins of Sodom and Gomorrah (God’s wrath against the absence of obedience occurred).

5.) God said through words of the Holy Spirit “I will give to man (120) years to mend his ways.” That time has approached! God wrath against disobedience (It will occur)!

6.) To final conclude, Satan and the other ruling spirits whom organized the crimes against man rebellion against God (God’s wrath of justice of destruction will occur).

7.) God’s promise of eternal reign of peace (The Eternal Sabbath). Rest                   

God do not lie! It is promised

1. couturepopcafe profile image61
      couturepopcafeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Please don't post hubs in the forums.  It is a place for discussion, not lengthy lessons.

2. paradigmsearch profile image88
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/3325590.jpg

3. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d1/oneatom12/thGIFS.gif

1. paradigmsearch profile image88
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Classic! lol

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
        SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago in reply to this

what else d'ya wanna post?

4. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago

http://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx356/prettifer/gifs/dog20.gif

Awesome! Can I borrow this one? I know it will be perfect for something somewhere down the line. big_smile

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
        SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago in reply to this

there's another one i figure needs some pics/gifs too...i'll be back

lol

5. Rhonda Elisha profile image60
    Rhonda Elishaposted 5 years ago

All the material that is posted of myself are glimpser's from the contents contained from the published book, written by me but inspired from the Holy Spirit (titled) "In Scripture God Gift to Man".

As noted in the book (Preface) all information is (free) for use to all, in bringing others to salvation; but not to extort for profit. The book can be sourced through (www.lulu.com). I receive no revenue for the product; It's pricing is for the distribution of the printing cost. But, It can be read free as a download.

The warning as listed in the book: Those whom use the information for profit will come under God's swift punishment. For, it is a gift to man (Not for sale)!

Yes, you are welcome to it's usage! It's for you, God's Gift!

1. janesix profile image60
      janesixposted 5 years ago in reply to this

glimpser's?

6. thooghun profile image85
    thooghunposted 5 years ago

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/5387/33376473.jpg

7. A Troubled Man profile image61
    A Troubled Manposted 5 years ago

Great, more doom and gloom preaching for the non-believers. All I see in your post is "God destroyed" "Gods wrath of destruction" etc.

Satan got nothin' on Him for evil...

1. MelissaBarrett profile image60
      MelissaBarrettposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Not to add fuel to the fire, but when discussing doom and gloom, just wanted to add that Satan killed 10 people according to the Bible.  God killed a couple million in the bible (conservative estimate).

Could it be that Satan is a pacifist? That would explain why Republicans hate him so much.

1. A Troubled Man profile image61
        A Troubled Manposted 5 years ago in reply to this

IMSC, the numbers I read were...

Satan - 8
        God - 32 million

Not sure how they got those numbers for God.

working