jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (18 posts)

will the cristian and jews enter to paradise

1. 0
    darknight444posted 4 years ago

i was not going to post thise but sicne all ppl in here have noo respect of what ppl belive in soo
    i will not post lies or my oppinion but i will poste the truth

will the cristian and jews enter to paradise ??

1 islam is e message to all humanity but also e correction to crtianity and judaisme

all the confusion aboute the messiah is very simple to resolve ,jesus ,peace of god  be upon him , came as e profet and e messenger to the children of israel to corect the message of moses ,peace  of god  be upon him ,
    before jesus the jews change the torah as thy please
    and as you all know jesus was extremlly percecuted him and his folowers soo the chances to regroupe his message was loste for ever
    soo as i clairify to you the first messages were loste and destined only to the jews

soo god sent e new profet ** thanks to god **mohamed ,peace and prayer of god  be upon him , the greatest profet ever existe he have all the good quality in him and allah give him e message to all huamity and allah sealed with him the profecy on thise earth

2  all muslims scholars say thy will not enter to paradise because the arrogance with god and thise does not work with god
    bassically non muslims say we dont care aboute allah s religion and we dont care aboute allah s  profet and we will folow what ever  we wont and what our fathers left us on
    and read the storys of the nation who desibelive in profets
    read aboute the city of sodom  the egypitians , the ppl of noah the ppl of aad the ppl of ibrahim

muslims take the coran and the practice of mohamed and evry aspect of his life as e guidance for  there practice

mohamed ,peace and prayer of god  be upon him , say : ( if you love god than folow me and god will love you )
    soo it s youre choice
    if you folow it s for your selvs
    and if you dont wont than god dont need anny think from you and islam dont need anny think from you  but it s just for you

1. pisean282311 profile image59
      pisean282311posted 4 years ago in reply to this

for that heaven is to exist...would muslims who flog women , who hate other faiths , who get involved in terrorism , who are in business of alcohol , weapons , drugs , who ridicule other faiths get into heaven just because they are muslims?...dont think so...

1. 0
        darknight444posted 4 years ago in reply to this

shame on alll ppl who accuse islam or even muslims with terrorisme

where therer is e jewish bomber who killed 3000 person in e mosque the same number of who died at 9 /11 but no one speak aboute judaisme and cristianity who is alaways was the facade of racisme and religouse presecution againste all religion and races

we are not talking aboute ppl we are speaking aboute the message of god and that is the truth

allah will ask you who was youre profet and mohamed is youre pofet and he will judje you on that

answer me this simple question - if a muslim lies , beats his wife , cheats then goes to hajj ...would he got to heaven or hell?...just bcoz he has muslim name , just because he goes to mosque and has mohammad as his prophet , would that give him license to heaven?....obviously not...right...

coming to accusation of terrorism and muslim...talk to al zawahari or hamas for that...what Jewish do doesnot justify what al zawahari does?....google dawood who is no 2 drug supplier in the world...what about Iran govt killing protestor or pakistan taliban killing pakistanis....muslim world is as sinner as any other....

1. 0

cant you see that thise is the probleme ??
            you re using muslims and not islam and thise is stupid because at the best societys there will be stealing there will be

you debate on some muslims muslims are 1.5 billion you understand the number??? thy are societys where thy have problemes like all societys of the world even with the infulance of islam

you use muslims and not islam to keep yooure self in e deneal state

muslims even at the times of mohamed there was who steal who commit adultry who kill
            same as all societys of the world and islam play e greate factor in thise area because it advance with them and protect them from e lot of thinks

and thise is the arrogance with god that i speak aboute ;you re using an excuse to deney what god have sent you to shoot in what god have order you to folow

and yes the murcy of god biger than the earth and the heavens and at least when e man is e
            muslim at least he is e lot better to god from e lot of cristian and e jews and non belivers
            at least thy belive in him and dont ascribe to him partners and folow his last profet

god sent islam as murcy to give humanity e chance to enter paradise because with e jusitice  judjement no one will make it noo one only with the murcy of god

ok....Countries practising ISLAM are as corrupted as others...Countries practicing ISLAM have similar crime record...Countries practicing Islam are more conservative and have uncivilized laws like stoning to death etc...happy?

2. Disappearinghead profile image88
      Disappearingheadposted 4 years ago in reply to this

More Islamic propaganda based on half truths.

Jews did not alter the Torah. They may not have lived in accordance with it or the spirit of it, but certainly it has not been altered. That would be an anathema to Jewish scribes.

Yashua (aka Jesus) came to the lost sheep of Israel during His ministry, but after His asscention He commissioned the disciples to speak to the World, Israel, Rome, Africa, Arabia, everywhere. He is therefore the World's "prophet" not just Israel's. Muhamed is redundant.

God's judgement cannot be based upon what people believe or don't believe, as believing a message is dependant on how it is communicated and received. If the representative of a faith is a poor example of that faith, how can someone be condemned for not believing? How can a person's salvation be dependant on another? People are unreliable and are a pretty poor representation of God.

If Muhamed was God's prophet, where is the evidence? How can God expect us to believe this based on your say so? How could anyone be condemned because they didn't believe you, because you FAILED to present the case for Islam in such an overwhelming convincing way that we have no choice but to believe you?

I repeat, if you do not put forward an argument for Islam that is so brilliant, so convincing, so profound, that silences any other argument by its wisdom, intelligence and utter utter brilliance; and if you do not show yourself here as utter perfection of a 'Good Muslim' you have FAILED. If God condemns me for nor believing He must hold you to account and disqualify you from paradise.

Judgement is based upon one's works, what one has done in life, then each man is responsible for their own fate.

exactly....it is ridiculous to think that human individual would be judged based on who he worships rather than what he/she does in real life...

1. couturepopcafe profile image59
          couturepopcafeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I wish you all would stop answering this guys posts.  He drives me crazy just reading them.  I can't even begin to understand his process to give him any kind of a debate.  In all forums (and he's in many on the same subject) he's fanatical, stubborn, narrowminded and without debating skills.  Please...stop the madness.

Next time he opens a forum, leave him hanging and maybe he'll go away.

1. 0

i would never poste anny think if you dont attack islam and muslims first  in thise forum
            you have absolutly no repect too anny one beliefs soo we must repond

and i never poste lies like e lot of ppl did i never poste my opinions i poste the truth
            shame on you

2. 0

it s truth i post the truth

if you say that jesus didnt came as e correctionste why all the gospel is debates between him and the rabbays ????
        why you worship jesus ????????????????
        it s the truth dont change it dont ulter it

truth or what u believe to be truth?...what u wrote is what u believe and not truth....

1. 0

since your here

why jesus debate the rabbays repond to me

3. A Troubled Man profile image60
      A Troubled Manposted 4 years ago in reply to this

We may not have respect for irrational beliefs, but you have no respect for people.

That would be a first.

Oops, looks like you didn't get far at all with posting the truth. lol

Gushing over your prophet does not make his prophecies valid. Sorry.

Yes, those myths of Sodom, Egypt, Noah and so forth are stories of exploits of violence and murder committed in the name of the Abrahamic God.

Sounds fine with me. lol

4. aka-dj profile image79
      aka-djposted 4 years ago in reply to this

What truth? Do you know what that is?
      What you give is quote from koran. That may be truth to you, BUT it's not TRUTH.

No, Christians and Jews won't enter heaven just because of their religion. ONLY the Righteous ones will enter. Do you know what the Righteous means?

I thought you said you will only speak the truth! OOPS. Missed it here.

If Mohammad came to correct the Christians, then Joseph Smith came to correct Islam. After all, he came more recently than all of them. He  must be right!

What kind of god do you serve anyway. Can't he get the message to mankind right? Does he make so many mistakes that he needs to fix it every few hundred years?

And please don't tell us men changed the original revelation.
      That won't hold water, no matter how ignorant you are. Even the simplest mind can see they are far too different from each other for it to be true.

1. 0

i have post e new post read it

1. aka-dj profile image79
          aka-djposted 4 years ago in reply to this

What new post?

1. 0

i have poste it