jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (34 posts)

judjement day for muslims

1. profile image0
    darknight444posted 5 years ago

Judjement day
    Alot s of ppl are confused in here why islam ?
    Why only muslims  enter paradise ?

the goal of islam it to return to the  prime goal of there life beliving in allah and worshiping him and not ascribing partners to him
    allah say in the holy coran : ( (55) I created the jinn and humankind only that they might worship Me. (56) I seek no livelihood from them, nor do I ask that they should feed Me. (57) Lo! Allah! He it is that giveth livelihood, the Lord of unbreakable might. (58)  )

1 withe faire judjement and that s given to all humanity ; all man kind will end up in hell of fire because absolutly nooway to equal youre bad work and good work
    even muslims are not promised of paradise 100% but the generale qualitys of e muslims it to be repentante for his mistakes
    mohamed (say all of the children of adam make mistakes and the best of who make mistakes he who repent )
    Allah alaways speak to muslim as he who belives and do good
    All of humanity have the mercy of allah in thise life ; allah is our creator and maker he is the merciful
    The mercy of god are undeneable thy are evry think in thise world :
    •    He give us our bodys and souls  and he give us the right path
    •    He give us the mind as e guidance in thise life
    •    He provide for ppl even when thy disbelive and call ppl away from his reght path
    •    Forgivness is from the mercy of god if anny one ask rpentance with e good heart allah will forigive him
    •    And a lot s of ther thinks
    But only muslims will have the murcy of allah at the here after because
    thy worship him and dont ascribe to him partners
    alot s of ppl say that the other abrahamique religion worship god to and noo the concpet of god in those religion are changed and the practice are changed too
    in cristianity thy worship jesus not even god as thy describe his fathers and thise is describing partners and thise is bad very bad

1. pisean282311 profile image57
      pisean282311posted 5 years ago in reply to this

u mean just mere worshipping allah is enough and moral values /ethics , living life where one doesnot hurt fellow human beings , respects his/her beliefs , respects dignity of woman , doesnot cheat , lie etc etc dont matter?

1. kirstenblog profile image78
        kirstenblogposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Nope, your free to drown kittens in your bathtub and so long as you joined the right club, er, I mean, religion. Your all good! Waste your time trying to live a good life and you'll be tortured in hell along with other heathen infidels like Mother Theresa and Gandhi and the Dalia Llama (none of whom are Muslim I might add). I have my trip to hell pre-booked. I prefer the company of heathens who worry about how they live their lives instead of such important matters as what ritual to worship invisible super deities who are so lacking in self confidence as to need worshipers.

2. Dave Mathews profile image60
      Dave Mathewsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It's really to bad that you cannot put to gether a coherent sentence in this so that people can understand what you are trying to say. Not only is your grammar terrible so is a lot of your spelling. I don't know what your first language is but I know it is not english.

1. brotheryochanan profile image61
        brotheryochananposted 5 years ago in reply to this

he's probably using dragon naturally speaking or some such program

3. pennyofheaven profile image79
      pennyofheavenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I see a lot of parallels here with christian beliefs. What is paradise to muslims?

2. aka-dj profile image78
    aka-djposted 5 years ago

Where was allah before Mohammed?

1. pisean282311 profile image57
      pisean282311posted 5 years ago in reply to this

In pre-Islamic Arabia, Allah was used by Meccans as a reference to the creator-god, possibly the supreme deity.

Allah was not considered the sole divinity; however, Allah was considered the creator of the world and the giver of rain. The notion of the term may have been vague in the Meccan religion.Allah was associated with companions, whom pre-Islamic Arabs considered as subordinate deities. Meccans held that a kind of kinship existed between Allah and the jinn. Allah was thought to have had sons and that the local deities of al-ʿUzzā, Manāt and al-Lāt were His daughters.The Meccans possibly associated angels with Allah.Allah was invoked in times of distress. Muhammad's father's name was ʿAbd-Allāh meaning "the slave of Allāh"

1. aka-dj profile image78
        aka-djposted 5 years ago in reply to this

He was busy then.
        Didn't have time, nor the connections, to "write" the Bible.

2. profile image0
      darknight444posted 5 years ago in reply to this

hhh allah sennt e lot s and e lot of profets
      and he sent messengers like abrham and moses and david and jesus as e guidance and he sent mohamed to all humanity

So, is Joseph Smith greater than all of them?
        He came last. He must have the latest version of truth.

Oh, and god changed names again. He's called "Moroni" now.

1. profile image0

hhh folow him if you wont
          but mohamed is the laste profet
          we have e new one who claim the profecy called baha faith
          i know a lot s of ppl are confused aboute mohamed but he is soo greate
          and we arabs know that because we studie his teashing and he aid he is the laste one

Mohammed might have said he was the last one, but Jesus said He was Son of God.
            He proved it by rising from the dead. What did Mohammad do to prove he was the true (last) prophet.

Just because you study him is nothing.
            I study the Bible.
            Someone else study their preferred book.

The truth is not confused, or many.
            Truth is ONE.

BTW, Jesus said HE was the TRUTH, not that He was teaching (a) truth.

1. A Troubled Man profile image62
              A Troubled Manposted 5 years ago in reply to this

LOL! It's like reading a comic book with all the mythical super heroes battling each other.

Here comes Thor with his mighty hammer to steal the show! Oh no! Look out, there's Zeus firing another lightning bolt!

lol

1. fpherj48 profile image83
                fpherj48posted 5 years ago in reply to this

A troubled man....Here, here...I don't think you are troubled at all.  You're certainly not confused.  Just prior to reading your comment, I was thinking that this entire thing is great fodder for a Sci-Fi series.  Amazing.  and BTW.......seems we could benfit with a translator?

LOL! Thanks, where do I sign up?

3. Jesus was a hippy profile image60
      Jesus was a hippyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

He was talking to moses and jesus. One might ask where he was before he spoke to moses..............

3. Greek One profile image77
    Greek Oneposted 5 years ago

Based on many of the cultural norms and practices of many Muslim countries today, it seems that Islam is itself a terrible, inhumane religion, or that the people are living (or are forced to live by the minority) in ways that are not in accordance with what Islam teaches.

In the coming decades and centuries, the Muslims in these countries will have to decide which is the case.  They will have to decide if, for example, the subjugation of women or the suppression of other religions is what Mohammed wanted.

The real battle is not to teach those in the west what Islam is all about, but to figure it out for themselves.

1. profile image0

noo the problemes is not in islam
      we dont teach islam to gain simpathy or acceptance
      we dont care aboute that at all but the calling for god is an obligation to all muslims
      looking for accepted in e libirale or cristian cociety hhhh i will shoot my self first before i woory aboute that
      2 muslim country ar developing if you saw the practice of islam you will fnd it diffent between egypt  and afganistan soo * it s apparentally it s not the question of religion and islam it self but ignorance
      3 the problemee that you cant wait we only exist in thise short time of our life soo pls give islam e chance and read thise poste
      really read thise pste

1. Greek One profile image77
        Greek Oneposted 5 years ago in reply to this

i actually have great hope that the people over time will reject backwards practices as not being part of Islam... the same situation occurred in many Christian countries.

The problem is that it will take a great deal of time, a great deal of brave people, and a great deal of bloodshed.

Even in another post about stoning, you are arguing about how Islam calls for the stoning of both men and woman equally.  A better response would have been for you to say Islam rejects stoning all together, and to acknowledge the inferior position women are in in many Muslim countries, but that this will change in time.

Proud Muslim should be infuriated that other Muslims and leaders create societies that suppress the people contrary to Islam.. if that is in fact the case.

If I was a Muslim, I know that every post I ever made would be to denounce those who are suppressing people in the name of my religion.

1. profile image0

look we are all againste supressing others with religion it s not e part of islam as i explain e lot that islam dont call to supresse at all and all mouvment who are defined es exrimiste thy are trespassing on the given rights  that defined in sharia

the probleme in stoning is that it s just the moste libirale islamique scholare will call for it
          it is the law of allah and it was used even before by e nation of judea e nation that was rulled by e religion from the same source of islam
          it s what is faire to us and i belive muslims country should have the right to rull it selve how thy wont
          again read thise http://www.thepeninsulaqatar.com/islam/ … miraj.html

1. janesix profile image60
            janesixposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ah, someone got an early start today

4. profile image60
    Jegajothyposted 5 years ago

Everyday, when I get up, I thank all the Gods, that I was not born into the Islam faith.
    Amen.

Now, that's a good one! lol

2. fpherj48 profile image83
      fpherj48posted 5 years ago in reply to this

which prompts me to ask the obvious question....Given the insanity of this particular (religion?)....how the HECK do you suppose there are so damned MANY of them??? It's mind-boggling to me that such an astronomical number of people can possibly be this EFFED-UP so egregiously. BTW....can we actually believe that the "rantings" of one muslim on one site who is Seriously ENGLISH-dysfunctional,is expressing the real tenets of the true Islam faith?  Or, simply put.....is this guy qualified and stable enough to speak for the muslim masses??  Everyone...feel free to answer this!

1. recommend1 profile image71
        recommend1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

This guy is little different to the other semi-literates who babble other religious nonsense in these threads.  No difference between those muslim or christian contributors who claim to speak for either religion.

1. Hollie Thomas profile image60
          Hollie Thomasposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Where have you been R1? I thought you'd been banned, or just got bored.

Hi Hollie - yes I got banned for calling someone dim big_smile and I was being polite big_smile

and yes I am a bit bored with it all, and especially busy at work for some reason and also trying to complete my website stuff to a point where I can buzz it up with social marketting and other things I only half understand like putting together a video that works everywhere and I can upload segments of to other sites etc etc etc

How have you been doing ?

Hi R1, I'm good. Like you I've been pretty busy with my other stuff (know what you mean about social marketing, your heart has to be in it) You called someone dim? This sounds fairly restrained, yet incurred a ban? big_smile

big_smile   fairly restrained for me !

Indeed, keep talking! lol

2. profile image60
        Jegajothyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

From the country where I come from, every Muslim who attends the AlHaza University in Cairo, has been known to interpret the Koran in a different angle, thus giving rise to enormous number of divergent groups.  Look at the Sunnis killing the other sects all in the name of Islam!  And how can u tell he or she is not a Sunni, it is all in the ID card that they carry.  Despite all the financial shortcomings, I praise all the Gods that I am NOT born a Muslim and into Islam.

5. paradigmsearch profile image88
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

http://inthewildwithwags.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/wild20turkey.jpg
    Paradigmsearch and A Troubled Man take a stroll...

1. brotheryochanan profile image61
      brotheryochananposted 5 years ago in reply to this

oh that everyday were thanksgiving smile

working