jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Visions, Dreams, Hallucinations

1. AshtonFirefly profile image81
    AshtonFireflyposted 5 years ago

I have been very interested in the topic of abnormal prophetic dreams, hallucinations, or experiences with spirits, demons, angels etc. whith many people whom I have known, claim to have had. Wondering, what is your opinion on it? Have you ever had an experience like this? What do you think is an explanation for these phenomena? Just curious...

1. LookingForWalden profile image60
      LookingForWaldenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have had the most intense déjà vu from dreams.
      Like stop me in my tracks, goosebumps, spinning head type stuff.
      Not crazy events like the movie knowing.
      Just seeing something I couldn't have seen before a certain way and boom.
      I'm sure there is a logical explanation but it gave me creepy feelings when it happened. I wonder if that's how it feels for other people when they get it?

1. AshtonFirefly profile image81
        AshtonFireflyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I know I frequently experience deja vu. Not to that extreme, it's more fleeting and it's gone as soon as I recognize it. That's very interesting that yours seems to be so intense. I've heard the theory from alot of people I converse with that deja vu really is a memory...a memory of our future..if indeed past and future are somehow one.
        Having prophetic dreams happens to me more frequently than the others. Or having dreams that something was going on when there was no way for me to know it.  I don't have them consistently, but when I do, I know the significance. It's funny how alot of people wish they could see into the future. It's certainly not all it's cracked up to be, I can say that much. Sometimes it's a curse.
        So when you say you have had the most intense deja vu from dreams, do you mean that  you were dreaming when you had the deja vu?

1. LookingForWalden profile image60
          LookingForWaldenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Just dreaming about something so vividly and then seeing it exactly how I dreamt it years later. Like the right kind of sunlight,shadows , and leaves being the same way they were in my dreams.

2. pennyofheaven profile image79
      pennyofheavenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't think they can ever be explained adequately.

2. LookingForWalden profile image60
    LookingForWaldenposted 5 years ago

I would never want to know my future. That's asking for trouble I agree.

working