What is the most spontaneous thing you've ever done?

1. stariswhoiam profile image60
    stariswhoiamposted 4 years ago

whatever activity you've done that's spontaneous, i'd like to hear about it smile

1. thooghun profile image88
      thooghunposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Nothing terribly exotic. But I did get sick of doing nothing with my life at one point and decided to simply pack and leave. Within hours I was in another country. The entire thinking process from idea to reality was about 4 hours!

It's amazing how these kind of things usually DO end up being good decisions in the end.

2. Peter Allison profile image83
      Peter Allisonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Breathing comes to mind! But I don't think that's what you mean. Once I returned home from a trip to New York (I lived in Cincinnati at the time) and walking through the door answered the ringing phone. It was a friend, an art gallery owner who had a ticket to LA he couldn't use. (This was in the days before the stringent identity checks prior to boarding). Moments later I was in a cab (same driver) heading back to the airport and off to LA. I rang up a buddy who lived in San Diego and stayed with him for 3 or 4 days, took a bus back to LA (was late) and when trying to get a different flight - was asked for ID! I was screwed as the ticket was in my friend's dad's name. I somehow talked my way into getting a flight but they routed me from LA to Salt Lake, to Dallas, Atlanta, etc... Super fun trip though!