jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (13 posts)

The 'Bro' is in the House

1. A Troubled Man profile image60
    A Troubled Manposted 5 years ago

Yes Brotheryochanan, you are in the house, front and center.

I wouldn't go so far as to say your disclaimer was inappropriate and lacked clarity and magnitude in its description considering it went well beyond nasty meanness, but we won't linger on that or sully up further the other thread from which those words originated.

Normally, I don't call out others in threads as I know it's inappropriate, against forum rules and etiquette, and so on... but I'm calling you out here for you to make it right. We won't bother with debate or discussion on the topic, nor will I post any further responses.

All you have to do is write a lengthy, detailed and sincere apology for that entire post right here and now and I for one will forgive and forget, as Jesus would teach us to do when the other cheek is offered.

The ball is in your court, sir.

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image59
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago in reply to this

..good on you ATM...

2. Quilligrapher profile image89
      Quilligrapherposted 5 years ago in reply to this

+++

2. 0
    Virgil Newsomeposted 5 years ago

ATM, I don't think you and I ever agreed on anything before, but I agree that what Bro wrote was uncalled for.  He should apologize.

3. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Bigger question would be.....even IF he did....how can anyone believe or think it was sincere? hmm

4. calpol25 profile image76
    calpol25posted 5 years ago

What on earth did he write to make you all so mad?

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Did you NOT read the quote ATM left at the top of the page. It was a post in the thread for Earnestshub. hmm

1. calpol25 profile image76
        calpol25posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes I did read it sorry I forgot about that, it was hurtful and cruel what he wrote, but a reaction is what the man wants and he used a sad time and a hard time for us all to get one, I only hope he has the balls to apologize....

1. Cagsil profile image60
          Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Which leads you and I back to what I first said in this thread. hmm

Quite right, sadly you cant trust someone like that to be sincere, I dont think he even knows what the word means. sad

5. Aficionada profile image93
    Aficionadaposted 5 years ago

But he may not be able to apologize right now, if he has been banned from the forums - excuse me, if he has been put in Time-Out - as he should have been.

6. Randy Godwin profile image94
    Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago

There's never a hungry lion around when you need one......!

That is soo true I should write it as one of my Dont you just hates lol smile

Closed to reply

working