jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

1. 0
    Emile Rposted 4 years ago

If I was the size of me and the rest of humanity was reduced  in size so that an electron was the size of the earth. Your lifespans were in tune with the revolutions of that electron in relationship to the nucleus of that atom; how would you determine my existence?

To all atheists, this isn't a comparison to an idea of a god. Bigger isn't always better, I don't care what tv says. I'm just curious if we have the means by which to detect life on that scale compared to ours.

1. kess profile image60
      kessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The true existence of anything is never in definitive measurements...

Therefore one errs when trying to understand existence.. for all thing appears without confining limitations such as measurements....
      So to those who can relate only to these limitations it would only appear as nothing.. 

Nothing itself  can only appear as itself...when one is able to clearly define nothing then he also begins to see all things.

Nothing itself is very definitive but again not by measurements.

2. skyfire profile image75
    skyfireposted 4 years ago

Run Galactus !

1. 0
      Emile Rposted 4 years ago in reply to this

lol lol

Although I have no idea what that means.

1. skyfire profile image75
        skyfireposted 4 years ago in reply to this

This is our Lord Almighty Galactus.

3. whoisbid profile image78
    whoisbidposted 4 years ago

A new research topic?

1. 0
      Emile Rposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Pensive boredom.

1. Castlepaloma profile image27
        Castlepalomaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

What Einstein discovered about the atom  did affected or influenced later science.

quote "The most incomprehensible thing about the universe is it is comprehensible"

It could means that everything about the universe is knowable. No matter how  complicated it can all be within time. I think it just leaves an open door for the intellect imagination to discover a Godlike higher energy and also entertains a way to discover phenomena and secretes. If you find what you are looking for , you are most of the way in solving   your problem, much happiness comes from solving problems.