jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (15 posts)

North American Standards and Laws

1. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 5 years ago

Over 200 years ago colonists arrived in North America with the hopes to begin anew.  They created their own constitution based upon equality and living in a more or less peaceful lifestyle. The developed thie own law system, based upon civil law, their constitution and Christian beliefs and values.

For 200 years or more the North American Peoples have peacefully lived within their boundries by their laws and protecting their laws and existance.

Slowly one by one different peoples with different cultures and beliefs would migrate to America, usually fleaing persecution and distructive influences in their own lands.

Slowly but surely the "CORE" of America its peoples and its values has become outnumbered so that now, those of other ethnic cultures and backgrounds with no interest in being "AMERICANS"  is greater in numbers than those born and raised as Americans and the "American Voice" has been replaced by the will of the many which in America's case consists of Non- Christians, expressing their Non Christian values and demanding equality under the American Constitution.

God Help America in this dillema for it is now forced to defend itself against its own constitution, which is now being forced down the throats of true americans, by those who would destroy America from within.

1. Castlepaloma profile image22
      Castlepalomaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Dave Mathews

Over 200 years ago colonists arrived in North America with the hopes to begin anew.  They created their own constitution based upon equality and living in a more or less peaceful lifestyle. The developed thie own law system, based upon civil law, their constitution and Christian beliefs and values.

You do realize there is no word:God:in the Constitution, it was base on the freedom of religion, not Christianity. It's just christian promote a hell of a lot of themselves and the champion of Judging others.

One of the best parts about America is their Constitution , it healthy thinking if some people can honor or follow it.

1. A Thousand Words profile image81
        A Thousand Wordsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Actually, many colonies wanted to set up theocracies. And that's exactly what they did. (Puritans, Quakers, etc) They wanted communities not only where they could worship in the manner they believed best, but they wanted everyone around to do the same... whether or not they believed in God was irrelevant, as long as they followed their laws and customs. Ideas of religious "freedom" and the like didn't come about until later...

This country's getting back into theocracy mode, basically.

Many American would like to change  America  Contitution from a secular government to a Christian theocracy, yet they can only assume that position of Biblical Law Theocracy Watch.

Theocracya form of government in which God or a deity is recognized as the supreme civil ruler, the God's or deity's laws being interpreted by the ecclesiastical authorities Since there is No word GOD in the Contitution America would elect Christain in the USA pubic office

When it comes to war it is The Islamic Theocracy menace Vs. the U.S. Constitution First Amendment. The Bible law theocracy assume they in order of the entire state of the USA country

Key word is assume, that could mean making an ASS of YOU & ME (assume)

1. A Thousand Words profile image81
            A Thousand Wordsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

LoL, that assume thing is clever.

2. 69
      paarsurreyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

....after killing millions of people.

To kill million of people would work if they declare martial Law of some kind and suspend the Constitution. Nothing to do with the constitutional law, It's mentally ill old men sending out young men to commit murder in a uniform, about 9 out of 10 times.

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

roll

3. Jeff Berndt profile image89
    Jeff Berndtposted 5 years ago

Thanks for the chuckle, Dave. I haven't laughed that much in a few days.

4. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 5 years ago

How dare any American citizen pursue life, liberty or happiness in the country they were born or accepted into?  How dare anyone attempt to be treated with the same dignity or regard as the members of the theocratic oligarchy America has turned into? Shame on them.

1. A Troubled Man profile image59
      A Troubled Manposted 5 years ago in reply to this

+1

5. 0
    Emile Rposted 5 years ago

You're scaring me Dave.

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, the fundies are often frightening in that they insist their own twisted belief system is the foundation of our country.

Dave, could you point out which "Christian" beliefs are the foundation of our country?  Beliefs that did NOT originate with the Jewish religion, but with Christianity?  And no, belief in Jesus Christ as the son of God is not the foundation of our countries freedoms...

6. Kangaroo_Jase profile image80
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 5 years ago

So your suggesting that you now have more non American born persons living in the US wanting protection under the United States Constitution than American born persons living in the US wanting protection under the United States Constitution?

7. Reality Bytes profile image93
    Reality Bytesposted 5 years ago

The Constitution has been mortally wounded!   It is IRRELEVANT to this monstrosity that calls itself the federal Government!

Constitutional Rights   bah!!!!!!   You have priveleges given to you from the powers that be (Government)!

The fact that you are born only provides more assets to the Government.  We are PROPERTY in their eyes.

Sad but TRUE!

If I am to be stopped from exercising what I know is my First Ammendment RIGHT to speak freely. Simply by the fact that I was created as a human being, I will die with my boots on!

working