I think 2012 will really be a year for me to have some of my hard work this year to start paying off. I am sure as a country we will still be going in circles and there may be a division of groups of people and taking sides. What is so striking is this..WE are the *United States* of America. And if we continue to allow the 1 % to keep telling us to go piss off, then the other 99 % of us will still be at the same place like this year. The GOP went on their holiday cruises and trips. They want to get paid by us and we get to lose that extra $40.00 in our check each month! We work hard for that extra $40.00. That $40.00 will allow me to buy a loaf of bread, a gallon of milk, hamburg, vegetables lettuce , tomato and cuke. And that is one meal! Coffee is $10 or $11.00 for a can of Maxwell house! What is going on with the coco beans? It all comes down to we are our own worst enemy! I know for me and my home, we will continue to serve Yeshua! Blessings and good will to all...)
Oh, believe something will happen on that date. But not the end of the world, yet rather the truth that all those Mayan-doomsday-supporters will be proven wrong. With all the failed prediction dates of doom and gloom, it should be fairly apparent to logic-thinking people that if and when a Date of Doom befalls this world, the great majority will be taken aback by surprised. Out of 6.8 billion people roughly 99% will be victims of sudden, unforeseen calamity.
Y2K was a computer thing. 12/21/12 is a Mayan thing...they only had the computers they were born with. The predictions are from the Mayan calendar and Mayan creation mythology. And, I believe that gmw is correct. The calendar stone is circular, which usually indicates that once an era ends, a new one begins. Other native people of N. America call it the "medicine wheel".
Are you referring to the work done at CERN? It's near Geneva on the French/Swiss border. There are scientists from around the world working on the project. It's pretty amazing if you're following any of their research. I read this a week or so ago at PBS, http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/201 … mpaign=pbs
Actually, 2012 is based on a woman who claimed that she was abducted by aliens and is chosen to warn the humans about a planet that is crashing toward Earth. It was supposed to happen in 1993, but she rescheduled it for 2012.
Also, the Mayan calendar doesn't "end." Just like the calendar on your wall stops at Dec. 31, doesn't mean that there is no Jan 1 and so on. The GMT constant has been proven wrong. You can read my hub on it for more info.
Nothing worth worrying about will happen in December 2012. No one even knows what the Mayan prophecy really says: the message is fragmentary. It's about the "nine-foot Tree gods." There's an interview on YouTube with a Mayan elder who says, like Druid Dude, it's the end of one era and the beginning of the next.
Infowars has documented the violent rhetoric of BLM, the New Black Panthers, and other groups that share their racist ideology: http://www.infowars.com/milwaukee-sheri … g-america/On Monday, Milwaukee County...
So, the Mayans were wrong. Which doesn't mean that the end isn't near. According to Saint Malachi, anyway. His predictions on the popes have been eerily accurate.Once the current pope is gone, do you think that will...
Yes...It's back! It won't be too much longer now. Get the reclining chair lined up in front of the big screen properly. Find your favorite big popcorn bowl...and tallest mug...Are ya' ready for sum' Football? ...