jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

A Dream

1. DeaneMc profile image60
    DeaneMcposted 7 years ago

Blog Entry    A Dream    Aug 8, '08 12:30 AM
    for everyone
    I have had this dream and I do not know what it means but I do believe in God's timing it will be revealed.
    I know this is going to happen and when it happens the people that have read this will know this dream was from God as a warning.
    In the dream there is a big brick house and there are many people there. I can see them holding a glass in their hand like a wine glass or champagne glass. The people are dressed rather nicely and they are laughing and having fun. There are people on the inside and out side of the house. Also there is an iron fence around this place.Then I see another place and this place doesn't look like the other one except it has an iron fence around it too. (One fence is white and the other one is black). The people are doing the same thing, laughing, drinking and having a good time. Then a blast goes off and there are fireworks. People come out of the houses and are looking up into the sky. then suddenly, there is another blast and the looks on people's faces changes from laughter to fear.
    When I woke up this dream stayed with me for many days and I wrote it down. I even prayed about it  and I know in my spirit that it is not the 4th of July and I also know the blast is not all from fireworks.I know it is not a good thing that is going to take place. All of this sounds really strange but I have learned the difference in my dreams. I know when it is just a dream and I know when it is a dream from the Lord. It may be for warning, for correction, and for sure something that needs to be prayed about. It could be that whatever it is that was suppose to take place is stopped because God's people prayed. Whatever the case maybe once I have written it for others to read, I ask God to give that person insight and they would receive whatever it is God wants them to receive.
    I must be about my Father's business.
    Be Blessed in Christ,

2. eswar profile image78
    eswarposted 7 years ago

Just think of those precious time you wasted thinking about this dream, make it clear dreams are nothing but just dream.

1. mohitmisra profile image60
      mohitmisraposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Where in the world are your dreams coming from?
      There seems no stop ever since I was born.

Some dreams have become a reality,
      Some seem to end in utter futility.

My dreams are my job,
      There none can rob.

3. 0
    sandra rinckposted 7 years ago

I had a similar dream deanmac, but in mine I was with a bunch of people a house, and the roof was missing.  We were having a great time, similar like your laughing and stuff.  Then the stars started to dance or change, just move and all the people in the house got scared, and I told them, no it's ok and I was excited because it was such a crazy sight. 

Interesting dream deanmac.  smile

4. DeaneMc profile image60
    DeaneMcposted 7 years ago

I know everyone has dreams but concerning you, do you have dreams that you know are just that a dream and do you have dreams that leave you with a feeling you can't quite explain but you know that it is more than just a dream? I have dreamed things before and knew without any doubt it was not the usual. I might not understand right off but in time something would happen and bring that dream back to mind and I knew what was going to take place next. I knew if it was something bad and what I needed to do to change it and make just the opposite happen. I also knew that in some cases I was being prepared for something. Do you ever go through times like that?