jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

1. waleeds profile image59
    waleedsposted 4 years ago

1. 0
      kate-olsonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Are you saying that you are god?

1. 61
        Jesus was a hippoposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Maybe he is saying NO!!!! GOD!!!!!

2. terced ojos profile image73
      terced ojosposted 4 years ago in reply to this

...i have experienced from time to time a God consciousness within myself...

...i cannot explain the degree of spiritual self understanding that comes with living...nor can I deny this perception...as much as I might like to deny it.

I would say however that my God/Self has been grown and cultivated by my prayerful pursuit to be more like Yeshua...In so doing I have gleaned "the mind of Yeshua." As it were the mind of God...not a complete understand of Gods thinking but certainly an inkling of Gods perception of situations at different times...

To the degree that I have asked to be more like Yeshua I have so grown and I perceive that as I press in more and more I learn how God views all things.

2. 0
    Muldaniaposted 4 years ago

We don't know for certain if there is a god or not.  Yet we know that we exist.  So, knowing ourselves does not necessarily mean knowing God.  Knowing why as a species we need to believe in a god would however lead to further knowledge of ourselves.

1. Castlepaloma profile image25
      Castlepalomaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

That giant  finger pointing can be really rude.

3. bloggernotjogger profile image61
    bloggernotjoggerposted 4 years ago

The most significant criteria for a God is the need to be worshiped, a temple, followers, or whatnot.

How selfish is that?

1. Castlepaloma profile image25
      Castlepalomaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If one finger point at me, three finger are pointing at themselves. No one religion can claim their God is the ultimate power without ignoring the power of thinking, culture of of Gods from most of the people on earth.

Everyone is god when they know thouself