jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (16 posts)

Was Jesus made or created ?

1. profile image59
    haj3396posted 5 years ago

Jesus was made, God the father took the seed of divinty and place it in the tube of hurmanity and nine months late came the Lamb of God which taketh away the sin OF the world.

1. Jesus was a hippy profile image60
      Jesus was a hippyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

lol, god made a virgin pregnant and her husband didnt mind. Couldnt he have made jesus from dust like he did adam?

What a silly story.

1. Levertis Steele profile image86
        Levertis Steeleposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Jesus already existed in Heaven with the Father. Adam, who did not already exist, was created from the dust. God's plan was for Jesus to become flesh in order to live among lowly mankind as an example. He came to save man. Joseph had no reason to be jealous. Besides, He chose to be obedient once he received understanding because he believed God. God's thoughts and plans are superior to ours. Human reasoning is inferior to His. That's where our faith comes in.

1. mischeviousme profile image59
          mischeviousmeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Isn't human reasoning responsible for the faith to begin with? There is no heavenly decree, only the opinions of our primitive mind.

1. Paul Wingert profile image81
            Paul Wingertposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I believe Jesus existed as a teacher and member of a faith healing sect. But as being God's kid, performing miracles, walking on water, etc, is a hyped up story made up 30 after he died by people who never met him.

2. couturepopcafe profile image59
      couturepopcafeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Was Jesus made or created?  What's the difference in the two?

1. brittanytodd profile image91
        brittanytoddposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That's what I was thinking...what a strange question.

2. profile image59
        haj3396posted 5 years ago in reply to this

being make means you come form something alread made. being created you comes from nothing, you just appear.

1. couturepopcafe profile image59
          couturepopcafeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

So if I make a cake, I use existing ingredients. If I create a masterpiece, it came from my mind? Hmmm. There's a certain amount of logic there but I guess the English language can be ambiguous at times.

3. Cagsil profile image59
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You're too funny, beyond all comprehension. lol lol lol lol lol

1. profile image59

Thank you

4. A Troubled Man profile image60
      A Troubled Manposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Are you sure you're not talking about Horus? That's pretty much the same story long before the Christ existed.

5. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 5 years ago in reply to this

"Jesus" in Spirit just always has been, is, and will be, was with God (and was God) from the beginning.  He wasn't created; He wasn't "made" (except His body was "made" physically from Mary's giving birth to Him.
      He (a portion of God's Spirit which is God) was placed in the body of the virgin Mary so that a man called Jesus would be born in the flesh.  Jesus the only "begotten" (born of woman) son of God; the Word in the flesh as John calls Him.

2. MickeySr profile image88
    MickeySrposted 5 years ago

. . . He was "begotten", not made or created (because He already, in fact eternally, existed). The Greek suggests something from an already something - like juice from a grape, etc. The jug you keep it in and the glass you drink it from were both made or created - the juice is 'begotten', or, just another form of a thing already existing.

3. Diane Inside profile image87
    Diane Insideposted 5 years ago

I just gotta say this is kind of a nonsensical question. It doesn't matter to anyone really.

It just seems like another way to start an argument.

1. profile image59

It matter to you , because you commented on it, and 13 other commented on it, so it matter to 13 people, unless they are nobody.

working