My dream

1. mischeviousme profile image60
    mischeviousmeposted 4 years ago

I dreamt last night that I was the Buddha. I sat and place and listened to my followers, fighting over the truths of my teaching. I shouted.I said "my teachings do not matter, what matters is how they affect you. You do not need the teaching to be happy, you only need to be and happiness will find you".
    I then awoke and that is all.

I don't care what the dream means, Though I thought it was interesting. I enjoy my dreams, as do I life. I do not need the teachings of anyone and it took a dream to make me reallize this.

1. couturepopcafe profile image61
      couturepopcafeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I had the same dream, that you were the Buddha!

No seriously.  I love dreams, too.  Mine were very strange last night.  I dreamed of walking through some sort of historical or old setting, lots of hewn stone walls and sand.  I encountered a small room where the front and back doors were open and the path went through the room.  I could walk right through to the other side.  Down the path was a tall black iron enlosure where a few people sat.  Outside the 'fence' was a great big and very friendly gorilla, a red (orange) gorilla who could talk.  He asked me to let him in although clearly he could have come in any time due to his size, which towered over the fence.  There was also a very small (teacup dog size) soft brown bear that insisted I hold it.  When I left the enclosure, I kept finding dimes everywhere, my pockets were overloaded with them.  I had walked into some very 'yukky' stuff to pick them up and the 'unseen' people I was with wouldn't go into the yuk.  When I came out I shook off my boots and woke up.  (The boots in the dream were something I've been looking to purchase but can't seem to find).

2. GmaGoldie profile image86
    GmaGoldieposted 4 years ago

God has given us the power - we make choices and we can lead our own lives. We can react positively or negatively. We can work hard or not at all. The choice is ours.

I rarely dream. Fascinating story - thank you for sharing.