jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (15 posts)

Jesus’ life account

1. 70
    paarsurreyposted 4 years ago

Bible, believed by Christians mentions mythical account of life of Jesus, not of the real Jesus son of Mary.

There is no historical evidence of mythical Jesus; there cannot be any for obvious reason.

It is, however, not reasonable to deny that a normal human named Jesus son of Mary did exist.

1. pisean282311 profile image59
      pisean282311posted 4 years ago in reply to this

there is no historical evidence of adam,eve,abhraham and now even moses is being doubted...so u can guess how myth evolves and continue to become religion and various versions keep coming...

1. 70
        paarsurreyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

They only deny the mythical things attached with them which make them supernatural; normal human being with the names adam, eve, abraham and moses cannot be denied.

names...well there are people who still have such names ...thats not point....people might keep harry potter as their name in future...that doesnot make harry potter real...does it?...

2. Apostle Jack profile image59
      Apostle Jackposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have and present evidence of a spiritual existence that we live in. It is call"Celestial Spirituality" It is the first of the 2 bodies of our existence. BEFORE Adam and Eve there was spiritual bodies of intellect,image,and communication. Each spiritual body is composed of these qualities.

We posses these bodies within a physical frame call flesh. How the 2 coordinate within each other is what ties the knot in scientific equations concerning how we exist  and behave in this world.

I experience life within the spirituality of our existence 24/7.What have been done and said before can be proven by the ability to perform and communicate with the same out come as those before me.

Experience is the best teacher. It don't include Maybe"s,........just fact.
      And to have and live within the knowledge thereof don't need outside verification nor scientific opinions of what is call ...."Proof".

2. A Troubled Man profile image59
    A Troubled Manposted 4 years ago

Wash, rinse, repeat...

3. Paul Wingert profile image79
    Paul Wingertposted 4 years ago

I'm 75% convinced that a teacher named Jesus existed. He belonged to a sect of healers and preached the liberal ideas of John the Baptist. 30-60 years after he died, possibly by crucifiction, the wild stories about he walked on water, performed insane miracles and somehow became the son of god.

4. skipper112 profile image60
    skipper112posted 4 years ago

Parrsurrey,I see you are off again, attacking the Holy Bible, better you quit while you  are behing BECAUSE no one in History has proved The Holy Bible Wrong, and you will not be the 1st. Next I think you will tell me Jesus did not die on the cross and went to India, were he died, then you will tell me your type of Islam is the only way, EVEN MAINSTREAM Islam states your BRAND of Islam is WRONG. Ok now you start attacking the Bible again, why NOT TRY AND PROVE your BANNED sect of ISLAM is right????It is not reasonable to think that a follower of a disowned sect of Islam knows anything about the Bible,  ok Paarsurry give me references to support your findings, if you are going to disprove you must have references............................... God bless Jesus loves you .

1. tussin profile image59
      tussinposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Science has proved the Bible wrong.  Unless you live in another universe where our laws of physics do not apply.  If so, welcome to our universe and to HubPages.

2. Paul Wingert profile image79
      Paul Wingertposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Wanna list of of the people who proved the Bible wrong? I don't think there's enough bandwidth on this site to do that in detail.

1. 0
        Emile Rposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You are talking apples and oranges. Anyone who has attempted to show the Bible to be scientifically accurate has had to jump through hoops to explain how it doesn't say what it appears to say. Historically, they continue to validate places and names listed in the pages.

@emile R accurately narrating places and names similar to actual names means nothing....work of fiction too have accurately narrated places ...bible would fall short in front of science because it is 2000 year old book...nothing wrong in it because all religious books would fall short...it is belief which keeps bible going nothing more....but bible is great work of creativity of human brain and we must give credit for imaginative powers of writers of bible...

1. 0
            Emile Rposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I agree. I was simply pointing out that scientific inaccuracies are of little interest to a believer. As long as the writer is proven to be where he said he was they will always stand firmly behind the words.

3. 70
      paarsurreyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Refrences about what?

5. Mathew James profile image80
    Mathew Jamesposted 4 years ago

Jesus faithfully delivered the Gospel message, but the so called christians polluted it with Satan's lies.  The Qur'an is the only pure Word of God left in the world and Mohammad was God's Last Prophet.