Do you have a dream list?

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (33 posts)
  1. Castlepaloma profile image75
    Castlepalomaposted 12 years ago

For Example

Dream list of personal and business interwoven lifestyle, will achieve a success rate of 85%

1. Phone family and friends more often, forget about any very negative person from the pass, start dating women again with the new and improved me. Research and study more about early American man and mankind origin from out of Africa

2. Lose 20 pound by swimming, increase construction work and eating 2/3 food from my green house foods

3. Connect with community more often, always give love everywhere, and learn more about green energy

4. Sell 2 tiny eco homes, 2 green houses, 2 pet displays, 2 works of art, and 6 construction contracts, sell vegetable (wild forest jar jam) and fun art at the market place.

5. Teach one or two art course at the college; earn $20,000 to $50,000 from all my new learning curve adventures. Have an online Kootaney art Gallery display 4 artist including my Daughter art works also Sell and film Greenway Creation products from every hill top or every tops of Building online in the world.

6. Kayak tour 2 different lakes or rivers, mountain bike 3 different trails switch to natural path doctors.

Three year dreams
    1.Spend time in my home in Belize from 2 to 4 months in the winter build one more adobe home

2.Bring Down weight, to  the ideal, Kayak 2 new rivers per year

3.Sell jam jar fruit along with works of art to art Galleries and markets from Nelson BC to Calgary AB along.

4.Be with my daughter for a wail here in BC OR Belize , should have a  girlfriend by then

5.Sell mini home in conventions and natural energy.  Per year Increase earning to over $100,000 selling 3 to 4 mini homes, sell 10 works of art, phase out construction contracts and college teaching maybe.

6.Start up an artistic eco home base self reliant community 

7.Make Film documentary about spirituality , early mankind and built a homeless community and build sculpture about journey of mankind in honor of  Ernest John Langmaid

Also plans for 5 years 10 years and lifetime plans

What is your dream list? or What is your personal growth plan?

2. GoldenBird profile image57
    GoldenBirdposted 12 years ago

Is it wise to share your dream-ideas in public?

1. profile image0
      Emile Rposted 12 years agoin reply to this

He's not wishing on a star, or blowing out birthday candles. I guess he plans to work to make his dreams come true.

Good job CP. You've galvanized me to make a list. smile

1. GoldenBird profile image57
        GoldenBirdposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Oh, I got that now. Spread the message and make money by stimulating the bums!  cool

Castlepalomaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Too many people suffer from an lllness called Metaltightass

It's when the iron in your blood turns to led in your assskkk.... me no questions.

2. Castlepaloma profile image75

Anyone online knows your name and address? Don't tell people when you are leaving the house.

Cast your dream into the Universe and see what comes back, maybe someone on line can help you , what harm can it be?

I've had an 85% success rate over the past 26 years. Your memory retention is 80% better when to write your dreams down Also plans for 3 years 5 years 10 year and lifetime

I used to employ 'visualization' technique; it's very powerful method to make your dreams come true. I have not used that for the last few years, a lot of negativity went over me. You reminded me of that power.

Time to update your dreams, you already know that.

Yes. Thank you friend.

2. Disturbia profile image60
        Disturbiaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I think it's wonderful that you shared your dream list.  This way you have your goals set out right in front of you and you have those you shared it with for support.

You notice we can share and help each other

1. mischeviousme profile image60
            mischeviousmeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I aspire to reach my true self and to share it with others. I want the world to see me as I truly am and to know what they truly are. That's my dream list, to lead my self to the ultimate level of consciousness and if I can bring a few with me, I will have done a great thing.

Will you give us more grounded details on how you are going to  conceive and achieve this mischeviousme oneness.

I have already achieved my oneness, the next step is putting it into words.

Love to see your word plan.

It's about getting the brain to be quiet long enough to see with the true mind. Because our true mind is experiencing what the brain wants it to, we miss all sorts of truths, we are conditioned by our brains and our brains create attachments. Most people fear death because they are attached to living, but in life, we serve the purpose of our brain and not our own. This but a small part of my transcripted mind, it will differ from person to person. The only thing that realy only makes us individuals are finger prints. Just as water is comprised of separate molecules, it is still one unit as a whole.

3. Richieb799 profile image77
    Richieb799posted 12 years ago

Go back to Thailand this year is on my immediate dream list lol

Really liked Northern Thailand

OK folks, I'm going to stop writing about making dream and them.

Going out and will live every last minute of the waking dream, like Magic

I'll teach dreams with a deadline to my students in this local art college courses coming up!

Love

4. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 12 years ago

...good list CP!...go for it!...

...i'll post mine right after i return from visiting my therapist next week.....

love to see it

5. Greek One profile image64
    Greek Oneposted 12 years ago

kinda of.. i have a 'wet dream list'

1 Jessica Alba
    2 Kim Kardashian
    3 Meg Ryan (20 years ago)
    etc...

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 12 years agoin reply to this

of course you do!...you bad boy!

hey....i read somewhere you will be welcoming another child into your family - congrats GO!

...soon that list of yours should shrink i figure.....

1. Greek One profile image64
        Greek Oneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

oh... it is just a dream list... i am too old, tired and decrepit to do anything about it...

the conception of my soon to be born child was my very last sexual act...

henceforth I will devote all my energy to raising my boys and SEO

2. Castlepaloma profile image75

The greatest pleasure is a wonderful start

But man can not live by sex alone ,unless you go pro

I know the vast majority of people spend most of their waking hours of their lives not liking their jobs , will anyone  show me they planning to do something about that.

Somebody show me, you are thriving in life rather than just surviving

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)