jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

feeling unsual

1. profile image60
    ark80posted 5 years ago

hi,
    from past several months i am such a trouble and searching for the answer

most of time i feel unusual sexual feeling some is pressing my breast some time some is rubbing my body and that time my vagina fills and it never ends, i try to overcome but that makes me angry and irritation, mainly in  evening and night, sometimes i feel some is walking in my bed and some times some pulling my bed sheet from me,i feel strongly  to go intercourse with some one that irritate me and my finance and carrier going downwards, now when ever that feeling came i thing abt lesbianism, if i think abt lesbianism and myself got naked in night after that i feel relaxed and getting sleep other wise i feel someone holding my neck and got difficulties to breath some time feel very cold... some of my friends told me its happening because of presence of ghost or occult...
    whats the solution for this.... expecting and answer i am really fed up of this and i want to get rid of this... hope some one help me....

sorry to write openly bcoz i want an solution
    thanks

2. Greek One profile image79
    Greek Oneposted 5 years ago

we cant help you without pictures

1. profile image60
      ark80posted 5 years ago in reply to this

u mean my pictures?

1. profile image60
        ark80posted 5 years ago in reply to this

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/6067834_f248.jpg

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago in reply to this

...GO?...did that help you help?...where'd ya go  big_smile

3. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

I can tell from your post that your problem has a lot to do with your pet Magpie and where it considers it should be in your household pecking order! smile

You are lucky... it could be far worse with Thrush or Whooping Cranes! sad

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago in reply to this

yikes tongue....big_smile

working