jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (38 posts)

Allah is all powerful and Jesus was a Mortal

1. profile image60
    Tsiposted 5 years ago

Was your god so weak that he was humiliated and persecuted by the Jews.While Allah is the Rabb (Lord Cherisher sustainer nourisher creator master) of all the worlds.At least common sense does not permit one to worship somebody who was helplessly and mercilessly crucified by his enemies.

1. Disappearinghead profile image88
      Disappearingheadposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Self sacrifice; an act of love for humanity.

1. profile image60
        Tsiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Common sense does not permit taking responsibilty of others crimes.this will only propagate crime and encourage the sinners.Logic says everyone is accountable for his own conduct.at least for the over all health of human civilization

then you don't understand who Jesus is.

1. profile image60

Allah is too pure and above to appear in a human form which is full of earthly attributes of daily life.Our imagination cannot comprehend the inner nature of Allah, He is so lofty and unique.If Jesus is god then why arent you a god.Jesus had two arms and legs and all bodily functions like yours.He died like we will die one day according to your faith.Allah is above life and death and entrapments of time and space.you dont know who Allah is infact.Jesus was a Prophet and son of Mary.Common sense !!!.

Jesus was  the prophesied Messiah. His sacrifice ended system of substitution blood sacrifices for sin. If you don't understand the purposes of this system and the Law of Moses, you won't understand how Jesus was the final fulfillment of that law. Just as an innocent lamb was sacrificed as an atonement for the sins of Israel, so Jesus was the innocent lamb sacrificed for the sin of the world. Only God could satisfy that requirement, so He came to Earth in the flesh. It's all quite simple really.

1. profile image0
                jomineposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Who set the requirement?
                Who asked for blood sacrifice?

Have a read through Exodus, Leviticus and Deuteronomy.

1. profile image0
                    jomineposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Mr. God was a barbarian who wanted blood sacrifice? Was he so blood thirsty and masochistic to ask his own(Jesus is supposed to be god himself) blood as his requirement to himself to save humans?

2. getitrite profile image81
      getitriteposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Right!  But I guess "common sense" does permit you to worship imaginary, nonexistent entities.  What nonsense!

Yes, Christianity is absurd, but so are your beliefs.

3. A Troubled Man profile image60
      A Troubled Manposted 5 years ago in reply to this

But, common sense would permit one to worship a god who was created by some guy sitting in a cave talking to an angel?

4. LewSethics profile image60
      LewSethicsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Much better to worship a murderer and child molester, eh?

5. Quilligrapher profile image90
      Quilligrapherposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Assalamu Alaikum, Tsi.  Welcome to homepages! I am looking forward to following you and reading your first hub.

If I may, I would like to make a suggestion to you regarding many of your Opening Posts during the last 24 hours. I think you will benefit from seeking out a wise and learned follower of Islam who can explain to you why your posts are a poor and harmful way to serve Allah. You are only making Allah look foolish in the minds of non-believers.

Salaam, Tsi.  I wish you good fortune and comfort in your beliefs. I urge you to consider that they are different but not necessarily better than another person's beliefs.

1. punamdharkar profile image60
        punamdharkarposted 5 years ago in reply to this

very well said.

6. nightwork4 profile image60
      nightwork4posted 5 years ago in reply to this

since both stories are only stories your arguement is pointless.

2. pylos26 profile image77
    pylos26posted 5 years ago

Jesus was a hippy...uhhh dead hippy.

Is that why were haven't seen him posting on Hubpages recently?

1. profile image60

I expected more reverence from a christian for jesus.seems you dont think before you speak.Do i have to defend Jesus against Christians Huh!!!

Jesus Was a Hippy is the name of a member of Hubpages. He is an atheist who doesn't seem to have posted for a few weeks. No irreverence of Jesus is intended by my post.

1. brotheryochanan profile image61
            brotheryochananposted 5 years ago in reply to this

yah where did he go?

2. couturepopcafe profile image61
          couturepopcafeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Tsi - What's your beef with Christians? I'm not taking sides in this argument but you came out of the gate swinging. What's up with that? Someone piss on your book? IMO, you should crawl back under a rock and stop intentionally antagonizing others.

2. profile image60

Have some respect for one of the greatest men ever lived on planet earth.Do you realise what Prophet of God is.

1. kirstenblog profile image77
        kirstenblogposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Someone who ate to much of those hallucinogens that grow in the desert?

2. A Troubled Man profile image60
        A Troubled Manposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Charlatans and frauds?

3. LewSethics profile image60

A Heavy Metal band from Germany?

1. LewSethics profile image60

By the way, Tsi, you need to put two spaces after your periods, your sentences run together, like your thoughts.

2. Insane Mundane profile image61
          Insane Mundaneposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No, but there are some awesome prostitutes in Germany!

4. phillippeengel profile image71
        phillippeengelposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Why do you want to exacerbate the situation by forcing others to believe in Allah? Why not live in peace and harmony instead of involving yourself in quarrels? Allah is pure, so must you.

5. nightwork4 profile image60
        nightwork4posted 5 years ago in reply to this

a prophet of god is something made up by men. yes i know what it is.

3. LeanMan profile image81
    LeanManposted 5 years ago

Just a small thought but isn't Allah the same god that Christians worship and the Jews and Muslims???

Just a few disagreements between you all about what PEOPLE who have walked this earth have said about what you should do and what you should believe - who is a prophet and who is a messiah etc..  BUT the same one God!!

1. LewSethics profile image60

They have been murdering each other for millenia.

4. Billy Hicks profile image90
    Billy Hicksposted 5 years ago

Obvious troll is obvious.

5. TheLoanConsultant profile image58
    TheLoanConsultantposted 5 years ago

Why do you keep making these comparisons that could easily be applied to Mohammed?  It could also be said that Allah is immortal but Mohammed was not. It could also be said that Allah is all powerful but Mohammed was not. What are you debating exactly? that Jesus was a prophet are are you questioning his divinity?

working